Lao/Thai Guys VS. American Guys

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
ok guys, well i just got back from Laos/Thailand and i met this very sweet nice guy...he's in love with me but i really hate guys who are sweet and loving...and don't tell me guys over there are like that i know that...by the way, many people here in the USA think they're dumb and whatever..well i don't think they are- they are actually SMARTER than we are...
well my problem is that, yesterday he emailed me and i will be emailing back saying all this evil stuff like i was playing with you only and i never liked you...many more!...do you guys think it's a good thing...
and i have to ask, would you prefer guys in America or in Laos/Thai???

L

lalalek

Man....are you for real???? How long have you been there in Thailand/laos to have known that guy? Sounds freaky!!!! :shock: well i don't blame you saying that to a guy you barely know but at the same time....kinda mean!!!!

You know what....i never thought about prefering guys in Thailand/laos.....but i guess what ever comes comes for me......i don't think that it matters if they are from anywhere as long as they are a good person with a good heart yanno!!! :D

dfemc

sarNie Adult
hahha....guys are guys anywhere. they always come off sweet at first when they're not with u. it's different once they are WITH you. plus, all that foreign guys want is a ticket to america...alrite alrite i'm just kidding on that part, don't grab ur sticks yet.

just tell the guy that you never saw him in that way. it was just an experience for you to be there n hey let's just stay in touch so that u can be my foreign pen pal or what not just to continue sharing each other's life experience over email and what not. plus u can help teach him English. n u'll never someday, u may want to do some kind out outreach or work in that country, so it doesn't hurt to have a "friend". don't need to pull out the big hammer and start pounding away persay. ^_^

that's all it takes...he'll move on. they all move on.

tao nun ga dai la jao. bal bpen yung dawk jao :)

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
guys will be guys no matter who they are!! dont even bother unless you like him too and are in denial haha.. i prefer CONSIDERATE guy.. it's really hard to find those.. and a guy that can hold a friendship..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
KawaiiTennyo said:
guys will be guys no matter who they are!! dont even bother unless you like him too and are in denial haha.. i prefer CONSIDERATE guy.. it's really hard to find those.. and a guy that can hold a friendship..
[post="87824"][/post]​
that is so true kt

Reagan

sarNie Adult
in laos if you call the opposite sex up, often or so it means you wanan go out with them, thats what happen to me when I went laos,

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaa...thanks for the help!!~lol
well i emailed him telling him i only wanted to be friends, but he emails back saying no we have to be lovers...i think i should stop emailing him or seomthing..i'm too sick playing his game..or my game...lol
but yea guys are guys no matter where they are...
and yea Reagen, it's so true..it's like when i was there i only wanted to talk as a friend, and they take it the other way...weirdos....
but i'll try to tell him again that we are FRIENDS only....
and no guys, i do not like him adn i am not denying it!!~lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
kying89 said:
but i really hate guys who are sweet and loving...
[post="87474"][/post]​
kying89 I read your post and I agree with what you did. but I was more then a little surprised by your statement. Do you mean that guys are just pretending to be sweet and loving? or do you actually mean you don't like guys who are sweet and loving?

And if its the latter, can you tell me why? You want a guy who is not loving or sweet?

Reagan

sarNie Adult
guys in america are not hotter, someones face is not completely how they look, people view hairstyle, clothing they wear, etc etc, it all builds up into the way they look,

dfemc

sarNie Adult
american penny? american as in white american? or just all american guys on the whole?

because there's some mighty fine boys up in asia when i was on that end of the world ;)

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
well what i was trying to say is that yea i like guys who are sweet and loving but not those that pretends to be one..you know...anyways yea...i mean i really hate guys who talks so soft and quiet..i want someone who talks normal....you know...i hope ya get it....

darvil

sarNie Adult
kying89 said:
well what i was trying to say is that yea i like guys who are sweet and loving but not those that pretends to be one..you know...anyways yea...i mean i really hate guys who talks so soft and quiet..i want someone who talks normal....you know...i hope ya get it....
[post="90416"][/post]​

Yea nobody likes people who fake.. Like me for example, I"m not a fake at all. I'm a genuine 100 percent asshole :p

I get ya.. I was just a bit surprised thats all but now I see what you were really implying.

it just seems to perpetuate the idea that women loves only assholes.. :p

dfemc

sarNie Adult
oh no! there's no speaking for all women that's for sure. there's no way that all women loves assholes...there's not much to love about it, we all were born with assholes already, who needs an extra one and for what? ^_^ :lmao:

*edit* i realized i qouted the wrong thing...it was suppose to qoute darv.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I guess when guys are sweet, it makes it not fun any more. It's more challenging to go for guys that are a little harder to get. Haven't you noticed that nice girls usually fall for the bad guys. Don't know why. That's just how it is. Not many end up with them though.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
tye-niranh said:
I guess when guys are sweet, it makes it not fun any more. It's more challenging to go for guys that are a little harder to get. Haven't you noticed that nice girls usually fall for the bad guys. Don't know why. That's just how it is. Not many end up with them though.
[post="90652"][/post]​
i agree....totally...i feell like i'm too innocent and too good and sometimes i feel like a bad guy would fit me...i don't know....but yea too nice guy are no guy....that's why when i was with him, i had no fun at all...and beside he was too mature- i couldn't fool around at all..but with this other guy, i believe he talks normal because he was loud and easy going-so i actually had more fun talking and playing with him...but with the nice guy, i was bored out..totally...
sometimes i feel like i should go for bad guys just b/c...lol
you know so yea....
gush, i think i'm being too mean to him..all my freinds think so...i'm replying back that if we don't become friends, we will not continue to talk anymore...is that too mean...should i write that??? :(

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Wow, I've been away for a bit and there's been some interesting topics...

First off, I just want to say that while you're complaining about his attention Kying, you probably secretly relish it. Heck, I'd be all flattered and whatnot if some chick was all up on my grill.

Secondly, when you talk about American guys, do you mean white guys? Because you might as well say it. Because I'm not sure if you just mean American guys in general (white, asian, black, etc).

guys in america are not hotter, someones face is not completely how they look, people view hairstyle, clothing they wear, etc etc, it all builds up into the way they look,
...says the Australian/Lao guy. *Cough* biased *cough*

Yea nobody likes people who fake.. Like me for example, I"m not a fake at all. I'm a genuine 100 percent asshole tongue.gif
Haha. Oh Darvy Darv Darv. You're more out of place with assholes than a spelling bee champ with braces at a biker bar. And that's not a compliment my friend.

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
well pretty much what i'm talking about the "American" guy is Hmong-American...anyways i can't date white, blacks, or other ethnic groups b/c my parents won't approve us...you know...so yea...lol=)