LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Wow-damn this is not good topic and fun at all. If this is supposely gossip only and why the hell you share it for? oh well dont worry us people including everybody in the world alwase make mistakes and sooner will regret it...i think you should go and appologize her-- OUR MISS HMONG PAJ ZAUB KHAB.
I hate gossip...sometimes people act so real to it, it could turn out so real.
The sooner you get rid of these comments, the better how it goes.
I am very sorry for what i have said in here, i know some of you might thought i am full of myself and not taking responsibility for my own action. ALl i was saying is just what i see...SO NO MORE RUMORS OR GOSSIPS...lol....to keep us sarn members safe and better.

this is only gossip
if you don't like gossip then you should not come into this thread
i'm not being mean to you nkaujhmoob08,
i always say this to all the members that can't handle things posted in the threads
nobody is forcing you to read it.
if you don't like something.. don't bother reading it...
and i never said it was true
why would i have to apologize for?
because she's miss hmong CA?
no. not really.. that's a pretty lame excuse to apologize
especially when i didn't do anything to offend her...
of course.. most of us just gossip and voice our opinions about her
if she didn't answer me when i asked her..
then i'd just assume it was true and she tried avoiding it...
this is not a personal problem that i'm sharing
it's gossip ...
i shared the rumor i heard...
and a member in here said that it was true.
who knows.. it might be...
i have other things to do in life
i'm not going to stalk her and keep questioning her
lol. it's not that serious.. ahaha
i just thought some people in here would like to hear what i heard
after all.. it is the beautiful miss hmong CA PZK
no hard feelings on her.. it's not anything on a personal note.
this is just what happens when you try to become something big..
when something happens to you or you do something...
damn. hmong gossip gets by real fast...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
if you (anyone) dont like reading gossip & rumors for the hundredth time.. DONT COME IN HERE. lols.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
ok i'm sorry i'm not really into her why is she so "famous" was she miss california or something? fill me in...lol

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
ok i'm sorry i'm not really into her why is she so "famous" was she miss california or something? fill me in...lol

Hello yajvaj!
According to your question, yes she is our 06-07 miss hmong california. It's old news but anywase she's not that famous. She's like somewhere out there where you will see her calendar hanging on some (peb) hmoob houses and or you'll hear news about her being doing such a great things that she has done. And therefore you'll see her pop-out in some music videos along with those artists out there. Wow, she's brave..and a lucky woman. SHE ROCK!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yes like nkaujhmoob08 said.. she was miss hmong california for 2006-2007.

she's not hella famous but she is out there these days. making herself known to the hmong community.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Moh girl :wub: I am a peacekeeper lol and anyone who offends member with vulgar language is under my radar ... LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao Tina I super love you hahaha!
I was starting to wonder where you wandered off to.
You should join the rest of us camping out in sarns new fic...Girl you'll love it!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Moh you know me I'm all over the place and Im already camping out there I just don't post LOL and YM I wasn't talking about you ja.. lol there are people under my radar .. only those that curse and insult other members are those people lol ^__^ so no worries ... and Moh.. I super love you too :wub:

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Moh you know me I'm all over the place and Im already camping out there I just don't post LOL and YM I wasn't talking about you ja.. lol there are people under my radar .. only those that curse and insult other members are those people lol ^__^ so no worries ... and Moh.. I super love you too :wub:

hahaa.. yea, i was just saying. :D

btw wat nationality are you? im just curious... :p