LATEST GOSSIP ON PZK

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i think it's true
that lady that told the OG ladies at the jingle bell
said that it was her son that helped the guy "kidnap" PZK
damn... PZK must had been shocked to see my comment in her inbox.
lol.

and i apologize if i make a mistake here..
but are you one of the people in here who said PZK was your cousin?
some people in here claimed her as a cousin...
not sure if it was you or not...

ahah.. the importance of this?
it's not.. it's just gossip and rumors
and for us people in here to talk about
lol.

PZK is my cousin..i know a lot of ppl claim it here and there...i'm not forcing anyone to believe me first hand...we're not close now and for a couple of years since...but we were alwaise together as lilo kid..so i can't reallie judge her...but recent events have shown me...she's taking the fame up too much and lost respect for her cousins...

anyways i wanna respect P'Tina and her requests so i'm not gonna bash her here....

u heard it from an OG....well...heard it from her mom..... B) ...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
PZK is my cousin..i know a lot of ppl claim it here and there...i'm not forcing anyone to believe me first hand...we're not close now and for a couple of years since...but we were alwaise together as lilo kid..so i can't reallie judge her...but recent events have shown me...she's taking the fame up too much and lost respect for her cousins...

anyways i wanna respect P'Tina and her requests so i'm not gonna bash her here....

*******yeah, that's why i find this true********

ok, just my opinion but hmong people are like this..
-when a Hmong person stars in a movie/wins something big such as beauty pageants or graduate from college or etc..

they tend to change & see themselves higher than anybody else & there.. they start ignoring people they know..

its a fact. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

awww thanks nong kashie :p .. I don't mind the normal debates here and there ... I just don't like it when people slander and curse at each other muahah cause thats not what sw is all about.. sarN's a nice chick and she works hard on this forum so it would be disrespectful to her and Darvil if people just started cursing at one another .. even if it's just a forum... it reflects the person you are when use those type of words... I saw someone when someone was calling people "uneducated" well my take on it is .. a real educated person wouldn't resort to profanity to get their point across ;]

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult

damn.
if you heard it from her mom..
then it's true.
lol.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
^^ it's not confirmed as a truth
but PZK's cousin says it is..
it just depends on you if you choose to believe it or not
if anyone chooses to believe it and later on find out that it's not
don't come back in here with an attitude and telling us that we lied
nothing in this thread has been confirmed....
lol.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! 6 pages jus on this latest gossip! my cuz here must be really popular...lol

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! 6 pages jus on this latest gossip! my cuz here must be really popular...lol
ahah yup why do people have to bother this...it was a gossip only so i never try to bother this topic anymore...but funny...yup...six pages..wow i think she's really famous....she rock whoo!!!! wow..

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
I seem to be late but PZK is pretty girl with Great ambitions.
I dn't know if this is true or not, but if it is.. I hope she's doing well.
If not, thats good haha... because she's a good role model. i like her =)

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
it must have been important to you
you did say LOTS in here.
lol.
Yes, i know i have said alot of things in here.
But those are old comments and yes, i take it as a joke only. it's ok.
i came here again becuz monganess makes me laugh..lol
so i just thought i will laugh with him too.
nkaujhmooblauj do u have any new clip in youtube? i haven't seen it lately.
how's ur singing???

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Yes, i know i have said alot of things in here.
But those are old comments and yes, i take it as a joke only. it's ok.
i came here again becuz monganess makes me laugh..lol
so i just thought i will laugh with him too.
nkaujhmooblauj do u have any new clip in youtube? i haven't seen it lately.
how's ur singing???

we all have said LOTS
lol.
and nope. no new clips
busy with school and 2 jobs.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys, but I am late on this, but who is this PZK chick?? Never heard of her before..
she's the girl that won miss hmong california during the 06-07 new year in sacramento
and she also went to thailand to "help" out the kids over there
she also "models" for alex studio and all these other studios
and she is also dao vue's girlfriend.

anyways.. back to the thread. lol.