Lay Reetai (ch3) [Unconfirm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

natty

Chubs
lol her acting is actually good.. people just dont think she's nang'ek material. and most just hated her in the lakorn with pim and pong.. lol that's how good she was lol.. and not to mention her lakorn with captain was so not up to par.. but i love her in the sitcom with pong..

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
lol her acting is actually good.. people just dont think she's nang'ek material. and most just hated her in the lakorn with pim and pong.. lol that's how good she was lol.. and not to mention her lakorn with captain was so not up to par.. but i love her in the sitcom with pong..
yep...that's true...and i'm one of that person....but this lakorn is with ken...who could resist?? like i said before...i don't know about this one....maybe i'll give it a try when it comes out....

kermint

sarNie Adult
interesting Ken and the lakorn but not the N'ek. i think they should find better N'ek for Ken tho...........

tinah

sarNie Coma
if its a comedy then i probaly wont watch cuz I dont like Exacts comedies..

Exact doesnt have alot of n'eks but they should've choosen Ann Alicia or Bee Namthip

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Ewww no i don't want Ken and Pang!!!! Y can't it be someone else that is more acceptable like Joy S or Bee N. just someone else that isn't Pang or Yardthip. I'm just trying to think of ch.3 actresses even tho Bee N is Exact but she switches from time to time. LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i want to see Ken with Joy S and Bee too!..dang why hasnt ken and joy been pair up before and they work in the same channel!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I actually think Yardthip is worthy of being P'Ken's nek...they're really cute together...even though their first two lakorns weren't that great...the storyline just sucked but their chemistry was fantastic...I just wished Yard would get really great roles with Ken perhaps a drama...I mean she was really awesome in Ammareutalai. And I bet she'll be awesome in Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai with Aum A. But that is just my opinion. But yeah I don't like Pang...think she's too skinny looking!!! LOL!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
wah?? pang is having another lakorn with Ken?? WTH?? i don't like this..why her?? she doesn't look like nang ake material she look more of nang rai ...but dang..ken is too hot for her man...hehehhehe...

tinah

sarNie Coma
its not confirm so we gotta wait and see. i hope ken wont be in it. so far, he only has the lakorn with aom/janie

Edit: but if he is than i hope the n'ek is someone else

moilee

sarNie Adult
I agree...there're actresses out there should be doing the n'eng roles....and Pang is one of them. I just curious what's up with these directors or producers these days.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i dun think she ugly..i never saw her acting...so well c for me....
AGREED

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
fianlly ken is pairing with someone else besides aom/janie/ann......not that i dislike them but i kinda wanna see him with someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.