LeeWan Thread (Kim Hyung Soo)

Born: January 3, 1984
Height: 178cm (5’10�)
Weight: 68kg (150 lbs)
Family: mom, dad, two older sisters (actress Kim Tae Hee is the younger one) brother-in-law
School: Kukmin University (Physical Education major)
Religion: Catholic

Dramas:
SBS Stairway to Heaven (2003)
KBS Snow White (2004)
SBS Little Women (2004)
SBS Tree of Heaven (2006)

Extras:
Hobbies: sports/computer/ps2
Favorite actor: 설경구
Favorite food: 초밥 (sushi)
Favorite color: purple
Favorite season: winter
First place he looks at when he looks at a girl: eyes
First love: 1st grade
What he wants to be in next life: i don't believe in "next life"
Music: songs by 조장혁, 임창정
If i were to describe myself as a color? white. not that i am, but i would want to be white. because you can always "put on" other colors
If you had a time machine, what year would you travel to? why? When i'm 60. i'm curious to see what I'll be doing
What I would put in a time capsule: pictures when i was young
Most happy when: i'm full and resting (basically in a food coma)
Most comfortable place: house, my car
If i were to be an animal: tiger
My favorite body part: neck
Ssports: soccer, pingpong
Pet peeves: when people disrespect

All credits for Info and Pics goes to julianjhh and AsianFanatics

He is so adorable... :wub: Gosh I can jus sit here and drool... kekeke... So very cute in "Taste Sweet Love" He's got one nice bod too. Didnt know that he was the "Nine Tail Fox" main gurl's brother... Watched so many of his dramas, but Taste Sweet Love caught my attention... I was really WOW :shock:! I love his bad attitude, maybe that is why he so caught my attention... kekeke... ^_^ I watched "Stairway to Heaven", "Let's go to the Beach" and didnt even recognized LeeWan in there... Maybe cause JunJin caught me in LG2TBeach... kekeke... He sorta looks like Eric Mun, jus a little chubby version... kekeke... I can go on and on but i wont... Anywaise I love this POSE OF HIS... Even loving his bod and cute face too... ^_^ 2 top it off he's only two months older then me! :w000t: :w000t:
:wub: *Some Pics of Lee Wan and Kim Junghwa from "Taste Sweet Love*

kitkat

sarNie Elites
erm... picture? i'm not good at korean celebrities' names... i started to learn who they are... :sweat:

Ana

sarNie Adult
He's freaking HOT!
I have been obsessing w/him since I first saw him in LGTTB :lol:
Rain is my #1 but my number 2 or 3 so on has been chaniging ..lol..Lee Wan is currently taking over Rain's spot in my heart :wub: :p

I L-O-V-E LEE WAN :wub: :wub:

^_^ *Various pic clips of Lee Wan from "Tree of Heavens"* ^_^

1.) :wub: 2.) 3.) 4.)
5.) 6.) 7.)

1.) OMG! Luving Lee Wan's Bodie... Ahhh... :w000t: :w000t:
2.) He looks so cute and hot, kinda reminds me of Goo Soo in MAM!
3.) I'll come to u, as long as you promise to never let go... ^_^
4.) His teary eyes, when he finally got to see his step sister after 2 years... :( *Come here, I'll wipe it for you*
5.) Both looks so cute, he and his red suit jacket and she pretty in the outfit... *YOU LIKE* ^_^
6.) Awww... Reminds me of "Stairway To HEAVEN" So cute... Wat a romantic scene eh! :wub:
7.) Lee Wan with his short hair cut, he looks like he's ready for the army... hahaha... Jus a nice clip to share... B)

1.) 2.) 3.) 4.)
5.) 6.)

1.) Aww... :wub: So romantic... Lee Wan reminds me of Eric Mun here... ^_^
2.) This is "Oppa" and this is "Hana" hehehe... ^_^
3.) Kiss kiss... *Muah*
4.) Brotherly and Sisterly Love
5.) "Oppa Sarang Hae..."
6.) He jus so cute here, had to post this pic also... :wub:
:

1.) 2.) 3.) 4.)

5.) 6.) 7.) 8.)

1.) Isnt it such a neato pic... Lee Wan with his Devil horns, Junghwa steaming, and the confused brother... kekeke... :lmao:
2.) I say he jus cute here... :)
3.)
"Its not like you never seen it before" Miz Muah SAY: Damn its for sure the first time i've seen it... :w000t: :w000t:
4.) :w000t: Nice Butt Lee Wan! "Should I strip?" Miz Muah SAY: Y NOT!
5.) First kiss between Lee Wan and Junghwa in drama...
6.) YOU GO BOY! Stand up for the one who is weak!
7.) Boy in anger... :angry: Dont bug him... :(
8.) Ai-ooooo... :shock: *DROOLING*

1.) 2.) 3.) 4.)

5.) 6.) 7.) 7.)

1.) "Ive never seen a man shave before" Miz Muah SAYS: ME 2
2.) "Ima going to hug you aights..." "Will you sub in for your bro?" Miz Muah SAYS: Let me hug you too LEE WAN! Ima :( 2!
3.) I think its jus funnie... THIS ONE!
4.) Damn! This is one SWEET PIC!
5.) Both are so cute here...
6.) Lee Wan very cute! :wub: :wub:
7.) Skating... kekeke... So cute here also!
8.) Great Artwork!

danny

sarNie Hatchling
Lee Wan in Heavens' Tree is too die for...his acting skills has shot up and man oh man he's looking better then ever...hahaha...but throughout this series so far its been so sad and depressing..and the preview for whats to come is even sadder still...anywhos everyone should watch it this week its almost the ending for Heavens' Tree so lets show our support..................^_^

danny said:
Lee Wan in Heavens' Tree is too die for...his acting skills has shot up and man oh man he's looking better then ever...hahaha...but throughout this series so far its been so sad and depressing..and the preview for whats to come is even sadder still...anywhos everyone should watch it this week its almost the ending for Heavens' Tree so lets show our support..................^_^
[post="90190"][/post]​
I totally agree with you Danny. Lee Wan's acting skills has improved by lots... And totally, he looks better and better... ^_^ :wub: Heaven's tree both the main characters really touched me. Jus as good as Stairway to Heaven... I hope he will play in more dramas, cant wait to see wat more can he do... ^_^

Ana

sarNie Adult
Well I think we will see more of him in dramas soon. Over @ Soompi someone mention he has been offer over 10 scripts for movies/Dramas already :w000t:

biava

sarNie Hatchling
he is cute I think I've seen him somewhere before but I cant seem to remember...hmm...lol oh well haha but he is cute I wanna watch that drama now it looks good =]

danny

sarNie Hatchling
come on Jo he could be the next biggest thing on your list..lol....he's not only cute, but talented, and many more...lol...