Leh Kularb (Master One)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh. i love yards hair. she looks gorgeous. i didnt know Tao S. is also in here. great to see her back

annea

sarNie Adult
ahhh..Da guys are cute..esp. Dan...hehe Tah is kinda cute now..i dunno..and the other guy is kinda cute as well...3 cute guys and they play bro..lol..Yard is pretty same goes for oh.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i like Yard's hair color :lol:
omg dhe behind dhe scene clip Ta's hair gots to go :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, yard is such a tough gal!!..i have a feeling that her and tah might not end up together. but yeh, it looks so good. cant wait!

thanks youa

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from tv3. i like what they did to the background page. its so creative

wow, yard/tah is getting marry. yard, oh and tao look pretty

sarN

sarNie Granny
does ya girl ever notice lakorn with revenge plot seen to be the one with all the romantic scene even though it all a scheme . shouldn't it be the other way around haha . Most of the time i like it when the p'k is the one dat taking revenge ... > yeah it true i like bad boy < but even if dat person dat taking revenge is the N"ek ---- at the end the p'ek alway have the advantage over her LMAO ( ya know wat i mean *wink* ) it so unfair :lol: . I can tell from the teaser Yard is using her charm ..well her seductive charm in her game but either way u see it still a plus for Ta :kiss: and it look like they getting marry too ? Ta get the upper hand if dat the case haha cuz Yard is investing alot --her heart & body ...humm haha ya know in spanish soap the leading girl revenge the leading guy by breaking his heart and drug the n'air to be wiht him so he will marry the most evil girl in the soap and leading girl will go marry the second leading guy haha .. now dat drama ! Ok .. im blahing to much the lakorn prolly have some surprise twist !

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. I like when the n'ek seek revenge cuz in the end, pra'ek has more advantage like you said sarn. i think Yard is actually using all the brothers including Tah too. hmm. they will be getting engage though but not sure about a wedding cuz the mother obviously wont approve.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just woke up so i decided to check out Leh Kularb live since it airing today . Funnie thing is -- the first scene i saw is Yard kissing dis other model girl on stage at some kind of fashion show -- Britney/Mondonna LOL -- she is wild in the lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just woke up so i decided to check out Leh Kularb live since it airing today . Funnie thing is -- the first scene i saw is Yard kissing dis other model girl on stage at some kind of fashion show -- Britney/Mondonna LOL -- she is wild in the lakorn
lol. what in the world. but dang, i wanna see it. i like the background song.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is really good so far

i luv the opening song

yard is such a versatile actress, she plays both nang ek and nang rai well