Leh Kularb (Master One)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i really like the opening theme. who sings it?

but yeh, im watching the first part right now. i agree that Yard is good with playin the n'ek/rai same time. shes more n'raish though. also, shes lookin' very pretty too.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
the lakorn had a slow start.....it wasn't really all that...but whatever..i'll still watch it....just because i want know what happen....plus yard and tah looks good together....=]

kermint

sarNie Adult
yeah, i like both song. good lakorn and good song...if lakorn good but the music is too bad then make the lakorn mess up.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
freaking dramatic as heck man!!!!
wow...so many revenge lakorns...she should team up with arnus...
love her character

Babyt

sarNie Elites
WAT IS IT ABOUT? and how are the characters related? is yard, oh, tao sisters

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
episode one was good. poor yardthip, but i like her character...it's interesting. there should be more girls like these in lakorns. ta's mom looks like a witch/devil [with the messy hair and that one red outfit]. they make a cute couple!! :)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Yardthip is taking revenge on Tah's family because his parents screw over Yardthip's father's. This is the reason for her dad having memory loss and being a bit psychotic.

nolee

sarNie Adult
how is this lakorn so far? do you guys like it? im contemplating on watching it cause i don't think the p'ek is attractive at all lol.. but yard looks really good!