Lhiem Petch Karat

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat is hilarious ! he accident grab her boob before now he kneeing her LOL . He just small . Eat more chicken

pze

sarNie Adult
i dont know why but im more interest in the second couple then pancake and win.....but overall the lakorn is going at a good paste....

none3

sarNie Hatchling
i dont know why but im more interest in the second couple then pancake and win.....but overall the lakorn is going at a good paste....

I like Pancake, she so fiesty....that a girl....kick some butts :clap: :clap: :clap:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
hey xxGreenxx-guess who b-day is tomorrow...your win...he's gonna turn 22.....happy b-day to him!!!!!!!!!!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
hey xxGreenxx-guess who b-day is tomorrow...your win...he's gonna turn 22.....happy b-day to him!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH OMG are you serious and i didn't even know...i feel bad now haha
anyways HAPPY B-DAY TO THE MOST CUTTEST AND PRETTIEST MAN IN THE WORLD
thanks TubbyThinker for the info.

vina_lek

Win is 22? Right in my ballpark! :lol: I'm going to wait for him. :wub:

I'm really loving this lakorn so far! Win teasing and messing w/ Pancake all the time, & Pancake just whooping him. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lakorn! And it's really funny how Pancake always gets lucky and meet the higher up people in a company due to her being so kind.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Aw.. i love Top in this lakorn! He's such a supabaroot (gentlemen) !! He already admitted he loves Noon and he believe everything she says.. ^_^ Win is hilarious in this too.. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think the pairing is hilarious / cute . Win is pretty & cute for a guy but it all cool . LOL

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I love P'Top tooo. I want him in more p'ek roles if they ever give him a chance. He's soo hot! I wish they paired him up with a prettier girl.