LIFT IS INSANELY HOT TO ME

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Okay, i've never seen lift in anything before, and rarely even heard him sing. lately, he's been in a ton of lakorns and OH MAN, he is so SEXY to me...especially when he's playing an evil ass dude. LOL how come i've never seen him before? was it just my bad luck?? haha

someone share some insight on what he's been in before (lakorns wise). maybe i can go back in time to see his older stuff. :D

Nero

sarNie Egg
Okay, i've never seen lift in anything before, and rarely even heard him sing. lately, he's been in a ton of lakorns and OH MAN, he is so SEXY to me...especially when he's playing an evil ass dude. LOL how come i've never seen him before? was it just my bad luck?? haha

someone share some insight on what he's been in before (lakorns wise). maybe i can go back in time to see his older stuff. :D

That's funny because I used to think Oil was always hotter than Lift but....after I ran into Lift in Thailand duirng my study abroad trip, I feel in love!!!! He's gotten hotter over the years and I'm loving it!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

if u love lift, then i recommend Kaen Lum Khong, starring Noon W, Oil, and Lift. I like this lakorn a lot.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
i agree.. after seeing lift.. hes more handsome in real life too oil on the other hand is good looking tooo hehehe he's adorable. LIFTS ACTING SKILLS R SURPERB HES REALLY GOOD... I LOVE HIS VILLIAN ROLES HEHEHE... I THINK LIFT SHOULD BE MAIN LEAD TOOO.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^

I used to love Oil, but after meeting them, my attention has turned towards Lift...he's such a sweetheart in person, with a great smile...and he definitely plays his bad guy roles really well, especially in Jai Rao, he's improved big time...but I love him in Din Neau Tong...

He also played in one of the Kob and Stefan lakorns, I forgot the name...

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
i BEEN A FAN OF THIS 2 DUO SINCE THEY FIRST COME OUT i ALWAYS THINK liFT IS SOO CUTE CUTE HE GOT THE DIMPLES, THE VOICE :p AHHH.. WHEN HE SMILE IS JUST BRIGHT UP THE SCENE HEHE.. oil IS DIFFERENT i THINK HE HAS THAT BAD BOY FUNNY LOOK HE'S ALSO CUTE

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:p

i agree with u ladies about lift! i always liked him since day one when their first album came out...
the voice, smiles makes u melt hehe...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i don't think pics do him any justice but when he's moving on the screen, i can imagine him moving in other ways with me. therefore, he's damn hot. LMAO

fanny

sarNie Adult
i've been their fan since day one, when i saw them i thought lift was so hot and oil was just ok, but then time past by and he become this hot p'ek and i thought oil was damn hot and now that i have see them in real life i have my thought reverse again lol. lift is hella cute in real person.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I always thought Oil was the hotter one with a sucky voice while Lift is the ok looking one with a good voice. I like Lift's voice but never really was a fan of his lakorns because I didn't think that he was good looking enough to be pra'ek back then and for Oil, although I thought he's cute and all but never was a big fan of his back then because his lakorn sucks and didn't like his nang'ek. But then after I saw his lakorn Mae Khun Uey with Kob, I became a big fan of his and his lakorns got better and he started starring with mostly A list nang'ek like Aum, Noon and etc...But after meeting them in real person, I think Lift is waay hotter in person than Oil. He has this cute look on his face but he also has this warm loving mature personality too.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
I always thought Oil was the hotter one with a sucky voice while Lift is the ok looking one with a good voice. I like Lift's voice but never really was a fan of his lakorns because I didn't think that he was good looking enough to be pra'ek back then and for Oil, although I thought he's cute and all but never was a big fan of his back then because his lakorn sucks and didn't like his nang'ek. But then after I saw his lakorn Mae Khun Uey with Kob, I became a big fan of his and his lakorns got better and he started starring with mostly A list nang'ek like Aum, Noon and etc...But after meeting them in real person, I think Lift is waay hotter in person than Oil. He has this cute look on his face but he also has this warm loving mature personality too.

lol! i feel the same too girl! love lift's voice but didn't think he was hot enough and oil was opposite. well, proved myself wrong when met them in person at concert. lift was hawt- charming- can sing! like him way better than oil now. he gets married and he is hot all of a sudden... :drool:

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I think that a lot of people begin to like Oil a lot when he focus his career on acting because there's many opportunity for him to show his charm - that's what being a pr'eke is all about (at least to me anyway)...He sure has a lot of lakorn out within these past 4 years.
However, even so, I have always been a fan of Lift ever since I know Lift&Oil. I luv Lift's voice and in the late 1990's he's very charming and cute. I like him ever more now that I have a chance to meet him in person on Nov.21. He's such a sweet person and he was Wayyyyyyyyyy cuter and charmer in person.
People in Thailand are so lucky, they are more likely to meet star every day, trailing after them...It's so unforturnate for us fan in US.

I think if Lift has a chance to shine and show his charm, I"m sure a lot of people will come to like him. It seems that some people like Oil more because Oil take p'reke's role. I think Lift should start to take p'reke role like he used to.
I like him in the one he act with Ann Alisha :D