Lift & Oil- Los Angeles

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Just wanna share the LA poster with you guys. It's very Cute. Sorry I had to take a picture of it, cause my scanner couldn't scan it.

Also, make note of the new Ticket Pricing for LA show.

2 VIP is $59
2 Regular is $39

There will be a Singing Competition with a prize of $500. From what I was told, whoever can mimic or sing like Lift & Oil is the concept they are going for.

The sponsors apologize for the ticket confusion. They don't know why people were giving out ticket pricing before they got a chance to finalize and confirm the ticket pricing. Anyways now they have finalized the ticketing issue and are selling tickets.

You can also call these numbers if you want to buy tickets: 323.962.3588/ 323.491.9310
wait wat? wats the difference between VIP and regular? and singin competition? ooooo i wanna do that! i wanna bust out with ror ruk! lol..

hit me up with the info! i may consider goin!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe she don't watch their lakorn lol some people don't keep up w/ thai music either. i miss them together. dats y i'm watchin dnt lol

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
Like the banner. Hoping that I can go to this concert also. I wouldn't mind driving all the way there just to see them before they leave. They both look hot and cuter than the picture. Have fun to those who will be going to the concert.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I hope there's a bigger turn out for them in LA than in Clovis, I felt really bad for them.