Likit Hua jai(Lenitas)

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I have 1 picture...it was taken with my camera phone so its not that good quality (its on a calendar and I dont have a scanner)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Leila said:
I have 1 picture...it was taken with my camera phone so its not that good quality (its on a calendar and I dont have a scanner)

[post="97253"][/post]​
thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

una

sarNie Egg
thanks for the pict......noon so sweet!!!!!!!!!

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I always thought that he was very good looking, ever since his first lakorn with Aum. Anyways, does anyone know when this airs?

fullmoon

sarNie Egg
yet can everyone post picture of this show...and i didn't know that noon have a sister who is a actor too...what her name..can everyone post picture of noon sister too....never seem her before.....thank..........

SunStar

sarNie Elites
hmm... i think Noon is way too beautiful for Au... i mean he is okay looking... but i seriously would prefer someone like Mos or Chakrit... they just seem to go better with Noon

puppylov

sarNie Adult
noon's nose still doesn't look good even with the nose job. it means that her original/natural nose is not good cuz even with the nose job it's still not. i guess she wants her nose job to look natural. she is still pretty and u can obviously tell that she got a nose job done.

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I think this one was set to air after Puern Ruk Puern Rai, but it looks like they replaced it with Sai Nam 3 Chewit. So chances are this one would replace Kob and Chakrit's lakorn.