Likit Hua jai(Lenitas)

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn and the songs. I'm only on episode 9 but i'm really enjoying it. so..noon and au really do get married? is it at the end of the movie or like in the m iddle?

donna

sarNie Adult
man the n'rai is a bee! she married to his dad and she still going after p'ek. and his dad is so stupid! can't he see that she a gold digger?

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
wowerz, I was gonna feel some sympathy for the mother and daughter, but damn... It's obvious that the mother has a whole lotta misunderstandings for noon's dad and you can tell she IS sad, but she puts on this tough act in front of her daughter. Man, doesn't she realize she's causing her daughter to go crazy?

dude, If i was ploy, man! Forget Au, just go for for the boss! He's hawt! I don't understand how she just falls for Au, but not for the boss. It's a habit of mine to always root for the second guy and I've decided that in life, I will choose the second guy. However, by default, I will never choose the second guy. It's a paradox, if I choose the "second guy" then he automatically becomes p'ek.... I'm screwed.

~chngnsch

cecilia

Staff member
^hihih..ploy's boss is okay, his character doesn't have much charm to
him like AU's character..i'm rooting for Au and NOON..which i know
what's gonna happen already..but i still root for them anyway ^^

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i think noon and au are cute together. gevalin is crazy...i cant believe she thinks that she can get the father and son. shes the one that left au for the dad, and now she wants him back. psycho. i hope that there will be more sweet scenes of au and noon together soon!

calla

sarNie Adult
omg......i'm up to episode 3.....its so good and i love it. aou and noon are so cute together. :)

sweetie_tootie

sarNie Hatchling
I just started watching this lakorn. but i was wondering if it will be worth watching later on so i will continue to watch. so far, it seems kinda boring but i guess all first episodes are boring.

narukazn

sarNie Egg
dude, If i was ploy, man! Forget Au, just go for for the boss! He's hawt! I don't understand how she just falls for Au, but not for the boss. It's a habit of mine to always root for the second guy and I've decided that in life, I will choose the second guy. However, by default, I will never choose the second guy. It's a paradox, if I choose the "second guy" then he automatically becomes p'ek.... I'm screwed.

~chngnsch
Haha...i totally know what you mean. i think both guys are great in different ways. wanna add mai into the mix cause he's hot in this lakorn...hehe..anyway, i read in another post that someone thought that Au was getting with noon to get back at his ex...i've watched all the epis so far and don't see that at all. Au has never said that he still loves kev. or that he's using noon. he really likes noon...her character is awesome in this lakorn..not weak. :yahoo:

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
who's Dan?! if youre referring to Nou, yeah, i agree!

watched 15 and omg...Au is so damn cute! lol the scene where he's all giddy about holding Noon's hand was adorable. i cant stop thinking how teenager-ish they both were! cute scenes are coming our way, hopefully! :)

Hiatus

Super Momo
lol Dan is cute but he has to improve on the acting =S.... seriously like AHEM ><" go Au go.... that's all I can say lmao

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
aww...yeah the holding hands scene was really cute. its cute that they are both starting to show an interest in one another, i hope that there will be a lot more cute scenes ahead. gevalin and the brother are probably going to create some major drama ahead for au and noon. i m glad this airs everyday.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
i love this lakorn mauhahha noon is sooo cute in her role.
au is starting to go on my fave actors list he is a cute actor love his smile its cute o.o''

numfon

sarNie Adult
daaang.. Gevalin's character is unbelievably RIDICULOUS. she's married for pete's sake, and she still has the nerve to think that S belongs to her?! :blink: my gosh, woman.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
who's Dan?! if youre referring to Nou, yeah, i agree!

watched 15 and omg...Au is so damn cute! lol the scene where he's all giddy about holding Noon's hand was adorable. i cant stop thinking how teenager-ish they both were! cute scenes are coming our way, hopefully! :)
HEY... what about me? my name is Nou... are you talking about me?... :lmao: :drool:

.diane.

Media Fanatic
*sigh* not sure why they stopped broadcasting after the 28th. it's not on air T__T guess they will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to start airing again?

moilee

sarNie Adult
Yeap...I love the script of this lakorn. The story line is good. Although, I wished pr'eng and n'eng was somebody else. I've never like Au and for Noon, she did change a lot. When she appears...all I see was her weird nose and her cricket mouth.....I just don't know what's up her these days.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, i love this lakorn so much. i think its one of the best so far. still can't believe that its not a prime time lakorn.

can't wait for next episode :lol: