Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
To answer your question, n'ek does go to live with p'ek, but he lives in a separate wing or a different part of the estate. P'ek's house is not in Groong Thep, but her aunt's house is. So when she goes to the city for her cousin's wedding she buys a house there too, but before that she lived in an apartment.
oh, thanks for clarifying.

i think marts gonna be a cute meanie cuz he looks more like a gentlemen and he has a sweet voice. i like when he gets jealous in "sao pern jao sanae"

tinah

sarNie Coma
they just went to film some of the scenes at a resort. gees, theres bound to be a scene at the beach :lol: i wonder if thats gonna be the ending scene

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Okay, from my memory, I don't think there was ever a
beach scene in the old one.....

If it was an ending that they filmed then I hope they can
do much better. In the old one the ending was rather disappointing.
It was fun to watch P'ek when he found out that N'ek had his baby.
But that was it. They didn't have any wedding. All they did was have
dinner with their friends. And I think they said they signed their
marriage license earlier that day. Since they been so much together
they didn't need to have a big wedding to celebrate. It was kind of
like Samee's ending.... something simple and not at the beach.

I hope they would hurry up and finish up soon!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope the beach scene isnt gonna be the ending cuz its too repetitive. they should try something new or different. it would be great if they have an actual wedding.

sarN

sarNie Granny
the ending should be a musical scene where they dance and sing ... now dat is a good ending

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know what, ive always wanted the p'ek or n'ek to sing to one another at the ending. like a surprise thing. it could be at a beach or something. pretend that n'ek is mad at the p'ek than she goes off to the beach and he'll be there waiting for her at a special spot with candle lights and dinner ready for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
when will this lakorn air?
thats what im wondering ;) they are so quiet about this lakorn. maybe around mid Aug or Sept?

in the beginning when the pra'nang first met reminds me of "Oum Ruk" w/Anne & Ken cuz pra'ek & n'ek met at a bar, both were drunk and they end up being in a hotel together than n'ek assume he did something to her lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
finally some behind the scene clips!..Anne getting engage to marts dad. she looks uncomforable lol. i notice that guy is always marrying someone young in a lakorn.

Mart sitting next to them :lol:

credit to eayjang @ tv3

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: true! he alway seen to be the one dat get to marry a young wife >> me want to watch dis lakorn :clap:

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres the actual clip. it was funny how Anne responded back to the reporters about her marriage life. but yeh, this is weird seeing the guy play as Anne's husband cuz he used to play as her father before.

Behind the Scene
credit to anonymous @ Anne's forum

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omgosher...mart & ann?? now this i cant wait for.i totally adorable mart since sao puen jao sanae.i think he was just soooooo cute.but seeing him as a meanie..now this is something that im looking forward to.i love ann..she's just "wow" she looks beautiful in every lakorn that she was in.she's a great actress and now that seeing her with a hottie like mart..oh boy..and lots of good scenes between the two..wow......i can't wait.thanks for all the updates ladies=]