Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
when u think about it Mart r' Ann a couple days before she marry his father soooo if he think clearly there might be a chance he is the father if he consider the fact his dad is OLD the chance of the dad getting a girl pregrant is not as high percent as him :lol: even if Ann say she not pregrant w/him of course it not w/ his dad so i guess dat why he think there another partner :lol: and himself want to denial he might be the father cuz he already have it in his mind dat Ann is a slut who have relationship w/ lots of guys so if he accept she was innocence the night they were together it hurt his pride and dat mean he have committed terrible mistake toward Ann & his father . So , yeah dat why he look frustrated and when guy are like dat they tend to have temper problem and doesn't think straight and use angry to solve stuff not knowing wat a fool he is. Dat wat separated us girl from guy we like to talk about the problem while guy like to start war LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh i love epi 6. ann's character is sooo fiesty now that the dad died. i finally got to see the scene when she bit mart and he did it back to her than she hit him on his head. :loool: its so funny when ann calls mart his son like the scene when they were in the car driving after she picked him up from his house. so much drama happening. the dad isnt gonna rest in peace

did i mention how hot mart looked at his dad's funeral. ^_^

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
today's epi was pretty good she told her friend and cuzin that she was prego but said she never slept with mart's dad, mart had a asthmsa attack but manage to still make it to the wedding hehe, he still accuse her that it pada child gosh he so stupid

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok im watching eps 7 now --- YES . She pregrant . Cuz she was eating i think mango or pineapple lol den she throw up and Mart walk in and saw she covering her mouth so he just burst out she pregrant LOL !!! Ann look surprise and say she not pregrant :lol: the scene is kind of funnie . So he told her to get it check out at the doctor clinic and Mart was there at the doctor office :lol: and the next day Mart came to tell Ann the result is - she pregrant funnie brb.

tinah

sarNie Coma
huh, since when did mart started having ashma attack.

did it show the scene when mart became sick yet?..i wanna see it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ok im watching eps 7 now --- YES . She pregrant . Cuz she was eating i think mango or pineapple lol den she throw up and Mart walk in and saw she covering her mouth so he just burst out she pregrant LOL !!! Ann look surprise and say she not pregrant :lol: the scene is kind of funnie . So he told her to get it check out at the doctor clinic and Mart was there at the doctor office :lol: and the next day Mart came to tell Ann the result is - she pregrant funnie brb.
haha. at first, she was lying and now when shes actually pregnant, shes denying it. i guess she dont want to believe it herself. atleast it wont be a secret cuz that would be so typical. but mart, dumbo self will assume its padal.. :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Mart is like a big man but he got asthmsa LOL i know i'm mean but it funnie though . In eps 7 he was trying to force kiss Ann and out of no where his asthmsa act up !! LMAO

sarN

sarNie Granny
i believe he have asthmsa cuz Ann bring his inhaler . My little brother have asthmas and when he cry/mad for not getting wat he want he start to breath hard and den we have to get his inhaler -- dat why he spoil lol

--- edit : >>>> the 2nd R' scene is in the next eps ! Cuz in the preview it show dat scene where Mart was holding on to her and covering her mouth !

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart doesnt ever give up, dont he lol. what else is left beside the 2nd "R" scene. i mean the baby is on it's way, so now mart/ann just needs to get together. theres always something happening on each epi.

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
i seriously feel like they genuinely hate each other. when are the romantic feelings gonna kick in. i'm sick of mark always lookin at her with that evil smirk.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^thats what this lakorn is missing, sweet scenes

marts is way cuter if he doesnt try to look mean or mad. he has a sweet face

sarN

sarNie Granny
well in today eps Ann did look worry when his asthmsa was acting up she went to get his inhaler and you can tell thru her eye sshe kind of soften up when she was holding his hand

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww finally a sweet moment!..a mother taking care of her son :lol: too bad mart wasnt awake. he should of faked it