Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

pze

sarNie Adult
so i saw the preview for episode 8 and i think that he will start to realize that maybe he is the father cause if the preview is rite he over heard anns aunt saying that she knows marts dad isnt the father......so lets see if it even triggers him that hes the father....lolz....

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , usually p'k are dumb when it come to these type of lakorn so if it not his dad he prolly think it Ann 's ex or cousin :lol: before he even consider himself might be one of the candidate

Viforever

sarNie Egg
Felt so bad for Ann in episode 7. I want to slap those two sisters left and right like they did to her. Why every words from p'ek mouth is so hurtful, I want to cry when I look at Ann face after mart told her that the baby could not be his :lmao: .

sarN

sarNie Granny
im active tonight or wat ! it rare for me to post this much in the fourm cuz most of the time i be gone -- i guess i got the Litit Kam 's flu .... ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
humm... true .There haven't been a lakorn w/ 2 R" scene since the 21centry started w/ the exception of "Samee" it came out in 2000. It even more rare if the N"k is pregrant already :lol: If i were to go by statistic -- nope there will be no "R/Willing" just a :slapandkissse3: plus in the behind the scene clip of the 2nd R" after the kiss Ann did mover her head away and there was a long pause w/ Mart looking at her so it could be he stop himself cuz of self pity for her since she is pregrant ? -- Den again it could happen cuz according to the preview of eps 7 Mart seen to very jealous and since he got a temper problem he might give it another round ?? Should we take bet for next week eps ?
haha. you know what, i actually notice that scene as well thats why i assume it might not happen cuz it could be one of those moments where p'ek feels bad for n'ek or he came back to his senses. then again, it could be a willing..

edit: lol. sarn, i did notice that today you have been active in this thread but i just never brought it up.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
well , usually p'k are dumb when it come to these type of lakorn so if it not his dad he prolly think it Ann 's ex or cousin :lol: before he even consider himself might be one of the candidate
I agree, Mart is so dumb in this one. How can he rule himself out as the father of the baby? -_-

pze

sarNie Adult
^^ yeah got to agree that hes pretty dumb in here lolz.....its sad to say but its the truth....hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
seriously, mart always find a way to diss ann. he can't even be nice to her for once!..is that how he show his affection towards her. ann need to bring out his softer side.

sarN

sarNie Granny
kind of remind me of "sawan being" where p'k alway messing w/ n'k & dissing her but the reason behind it cuz he doesn't know how to express his feeling dat he like her -- his pride blind him so his way to make her notice him is by picking fight & argue . In Mart case it could be he want to think the worst of her so he won't feel bad about wat he done to her if not dat den he is just dumb to the obvious and like to jump into conclusion by wat he see and know about Ann but den again when i think about it when he can kiss or hug her is when he aruge w/her .. could it be dat why he want to pick a fight so he can touch her :lol:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
thanx sarn, about the preg thingy i thought they were gonna trick us into thinking she is pregnant like lhong ngao jun but she really is, and i think its going to be a willing scene....you know start w/the neck and so on, you know the routine sarn, dont act like you dont know

sarN

sarNie Granny
thanx sarn, about the preg thingy i thought they were gonna trick us into thinking she is pregnant like lhong ngao jun but she really is, and i think its going to be a willing scene....you know start w/the neck and so on, you know the routine sarn, dont act like you dont know
:lol: i learn it from nancy girl since she study "Human Sexuality" ! Let me quote her line again *ahem*

"I think they stay on the kiss/neck routine is the neck is one of the most vulnerable parts of the human body and the pose is very sensual/intimate. As to calming or seducing a person who's trying to fight off the unwanting touch." --- quote by nancyvang

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. thanks to sarn, i learn someting today.

we've been watching too many thai drama and alot of scenes has been played out so its predictable

tinah

sarNie Coma
kind of remind me of "sawan being" where p'k alway messing w/ n'k & dissing her but the reason behind it cuz he doesn't know how to express his feeling dat he like her -- his pride blind him so his way to make her notice him is by picking fight & argue . In Mart case it could be he want to think the worst of her so he won't feel bad about wat he done to her if not dat den he is just dumb to the obvious and like to jump into conclusion by wat he see and know about Ann but den again when i think about it when he can kiss or hug her is when he aruge w/her .. could it be dat why he want to pick a fight so he can touch her :lol:
in SB, p'ek was mostly picking a fight with n'ek by words unlike mart, in LK where hes constantly making a move on ann. he seem more lets say, umm..sexual :lol: ..

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i feel so sorry for Ann. pra aek is such a bastard! tell her to take the baby out. so stupid! why he doesn't think it's his baby, forgot that he rape her. i hate him. there is so many nangrai in here. all ganging up on nang aek. aaarrrgghh!! i wanna slap them so bad. i hope when pra aek found out the whole truth about nang aek. he will be on his knees asking for her forgiveness and hope she doesn't forgive him that easily. till he get badly injure like almost going to died first or something. pra aek in here look more like a villian. i hope nang aek get back at the nangrai for throwing the bouquet at her face. gosh! i wanna slap her. :angry:

pze

sarNie Adult
well it seems like he does want to know if he is the father too....cause he was asking the doctor who could be the father.....since he was asking it according to him and his dad......

but cant wait for him to go off at his aunt....looks like him aunts said something that he didnt like.....plus his expression after hearing from anns aunt that his dad isnt the father.....

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
in SB, p'ek was mostly picking a fight with n'ek by words unlike mart, in LK where hes constantly making a move on ann. he seem more lets say, umm..sexual :lol: ..

Well, just look at the friend Mart hangs out with, how can Mart not always be thinking about sex. He is already starting to show signs of possessiveness...got out of the hospital just to go prevent Ann from getting close with her ex and his friend asked why he cared so much about his step-mom when before he didn't care anything about his family name or who his dad slept with. I can't wait to see Ann take revenge on her ex and Mart! She's so strong and fierce now...luvin' it!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
he bad ! You can't just stand there yelling , insulting & accuse the girl of mulit relationship and out of nowhere you yourself forces kiss & touching her when they are alone :lol: Does he expect for her to cooperate ? But it funnie to see Ann fighting him off w/ the hair pull and stuff !!

pze

sarNie Adult
i saw some pics at broadcast and it looks like anns actually gonna have a belly so we might actually see kids....im excited for next week already

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^he say one thing and does another. how can you hate someone so much yet you can't seem to stay away from that person ^_^ im just glad ann doesn't take smack from him. shes a fighter!..talk about abusive, ann is violent herself. i dont blame her for coming out of her shell :lol: