Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
what happen after mart gets caught sleeping with ann's cousin?..did he kidnap her after or before the incident.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man, dont tell me after mart confronts ann that he loves her than afterward he get caught sleeping with her cousin. i hope its not like that.i want the sweet moments to last throughout the ending.(if thats possible)

pze

sarNie Adult
i know tinah....hopefully that isnt the case......but it seems like it might happen afterwards.....since there going to the wedding and i think when the cousin pulls that deal it might be the night wedding.....but gosh....im anxious to see mon n tuesdays episode....

tinah

sarNie Coma
im still on epi 8. it was funny when mart and ann were aruging in the highway after they left aom's wedding then all the sudden ann rushed inside the car and left him again

sarN

sarNie Granny
see with all those time Ann like to drive off on Mart . Dat a forward shadow dat she might take off to somewhere after finding him in bed w/cousin hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
again?.. :loool: gees..these two are always at each others throat

i think the sweet scenes will be after ann's cousin attempt to drown her which was at marts place

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah i think the sweet scenes are gonna begin this coming week....and it seems like hes gonna see how they actually really treat ann

peaches

sarNie Elites
i predict the sweet scene going be in the last 2 episode. preview show mart kissing ann(probably she fainted) on the sofa and the aunt walk in on them. mart said i love you to ann.

pze

sarNie Adult
it seems like the preview for this one is gonna be shown after the preview we saw for episode 8.....it seems like they either found out wat the cousin was trying to pull....or they didnt really care what happened...but gosh ann's aunt is money hungry....