Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, you guys gotta watch this clip. i dont know if this was the :r-scene-pop-corn: but Anne was hitting mart like crazy!! first they was standing than they move to the couch :loool: it was intense. by the way, Ann looked very pretty.

[click]Behind the Scene
sorry its blurry

credit to anonymous @ AFC

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL >> it can't be the :r-scene-pop-corn: cuz it daylight and they in the living room w/ only a sofa ---wait ....humm....didn't Pol/Joy 's second lakorn was in the living room w/sofa hahahahahahhahahaha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ P'ek did rape her in broad day light on the sofa at his country home!!!!!! and then round two in the bedroom!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG they so bad LOL >>> anyone can just walk in ! the servant for cry out loud LOL >>>> well if it is the :r-scene-pop-corn: the sofa is too small ~~ crazy p'ke LOL>>

tinah

sarNie Coma
you may be right Sarn cuz i just remember that they already film the :r-scene-pop-corn: unless this is the 2nd one or maybe an attempt :loool:

oh yeh, Pol/Joy was on the sofa too. hehe but it wasnt this intense

sarN

sarNie Granny
if it the second :r-scene-pop-corn: it mean he have to carry her up stair like in "Kol Luang Ruk" w Arus/Aryra LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well, good luck on that. they might be rolling down the stairs cuz Anne was hitting mart like crazy lol

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Omgosh!!!! I think were filming the :r-scene-pop-corn: in that clip!!! LOL I didn't get to watch til just this moment. Maybe i should about upload the :r-scene-pop-corn: of the old one..... HMMMMMMMMM>>>>>>> But my clips are soooo bad LOL ..... I'll think about if I have time.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Omgosh!!!! I think were filming the :r-scene-pop-corn: in that clip!!! LOL I didn't get to watch til just this moment. Maybe i should about upload the :r-scene-pop-corn: of the old one..... HMMMMMMMMM>>>>>>> But my clips are soooo bad LOL ..... I'll think about if I have time.
lol. you just now watch the clip?..hmm. when was the 1st :r-scene-pop-corn: in the old version?..was it right after the father died.

sarN

sarNie Granny

hey! feel free to upload it and pm me the link LOL>>>>

kermint

sarNie Adult
555 i read ya comments so funny lol about the R scene. but i love to see that too...yeah that's true the sofa too small 555 for them. Ann acting is good and it seems like for real.

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
WAIT WHY AGAIN ANN MARRY HIS DAD...??
WN DOES THIS LAKORN AIR..
CANT WAIT TO WATCH IT..
LOVE MARK.HE SO HOT