Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i remeber dat clip hahahah the old version both r' scene all happen in the same day LOL they just move from the sofa to her room hahhahahah as if it a round 2 in a match! I glad they didn't have it like the old version hahahah so i know i be looking forward for another one after eps 2 :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ann said 1 week after she marred Mart's dad, he dies so she becomes a widow and stepmom of mart lol

edit:notice how long the kiss scene was. so cute! i felt sorry for mart when ann poured the bowl of soup on him

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah it was long ! i blink twice and it still wasn't over hahaha but still i think it to fast how N'k & P"K just boom BAMN and they barely know each other LOL cuz isn't ann suppose to be heart broken so i doubt she would have feeling for P'k but i guess some girls does like a bad boy deep inside ...hahah

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^it was about 15 sec.

the question is, does mart have feeling for ann to "R" her or just so that she wont marry his dad. it must be the love at first sight thing lol. well, he didnt symphatize her after the "R" though. most of the time pra'ek would feel bad for what he done.

Mann

Thanks Tinah For The Caps, Your the best. Hehe. Finally something to watch, since Krueng Thep ended. Love Ann. This ones going to be good.

russe

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere ! does the old version r' scene dis early in the lakorn ??? I mean dis version the r' scene is goin 2 be in eps 2 -- usually in lakorn it happen somewhere in eps 6 - 10 LOL cuz by den the veiwer know P"K & N"K is starting to have feeling for each other and in dis version i think it to barbaric to force her already w/ just 2 eps hahahahhaha should of give it some time
oh... I remember the old version, it was that early because the N'k was pregnant almost til the end of the series.

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart hurt ann by words and ann gets him back physically lol

aww it takes that long for n'ek to get pregnant?..i was hoping to see a baby sooner

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i just got done wathcing episode one today while eating turkey,lol
it is so good....so is mart's dad suppose be those guys that like young girls or something....
i love andrew's character...so funny and cute

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got done wathcing episode one today while eating turkey,lol
it is so good....so is mart's dad suppose be those guys that like young girls or something....
i love andrew's character...so funny and cute
yeh, apparently mart's dad like young girls. funny how hes suppose to find a wife for mart but he end up liking ann instead

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this one!!!! I can't wait to watch it too. I just hope they don't change it too much LOL

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I don't remember the old version, just wanted to know if n'ak slept with pra'ak dad or not, and if she sleep around?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha its not something a n'ek would do but then again, isnt that what benz did in Tub tawan with aum?