Likit Kammatep(Broadcast Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw some pics at broadcast and it looks like anns actually gonna have a belly so we might actually see kids....im excited for next week already
wow, another belly for ann!..this is great. :dude: no wonder shes pregnant so soon. its gonna be oum ruk part 2 hehe

pze

sarNie Adult
^^hi5....lolz....cant wait to see when it gets further too.....but gosh im hating pada......hes such a gold digger....boy aint got no pride.......take money from all these girls.....

pze

sarNie Adult
ok heres the pics.....

it looks like shes got a bump....or is it just the dress.....

credit to broadcastthai

tinah

sarNie Coma
hmm it does look like shes pregnant cuz ann isnt that huge lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: :lol: pizza girl ! they say picture can tell a thousand stories but if i were to analysis base on my experience as a movie watcher i would say YES she look pregrant cuz due to the over size dress big around her hip and the way she pin up her hair is like a motherly figure go by all these clue yup you are prolly right.

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah thats what trigger me cause she isnt that big....and in the first picture the way that shes arching u see a little bump....hehe....i think i was observing too close....lolz...

pze

sarNie Adult
yep....remember mart came into the house that shes living in now and order her to go home with him but she refused so he carried her out.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
thats so kool to see ann carrying a big tummy once again. hopefully mart will be by her side though cuz it'll be so sad if she has to go through it all alone

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I've been watching it on youtube and I have to say, it's probably the weirdest show I've ever seen. Entertaining, but weird.
How can a guy not know someone's a virgin? Either he's never been with a woman or he's completely clueless.

On an added note, not really liking the raping they put in lakorns. I mean in movies and TV shows in the states you see rape but the raper is a bad person and gets punished for it. But in Thai lakorns the person that gets rape eventually forgives the person that abused and voilated her and even eventually falls in love with him, I'm sorry but that's not realistic. In fact I think it's like saying rape is okay when any sort of voilence towards women ISN'T, married or not, virgin or not. Rape is still rape and voilence is still voilence.
What kind of person rapes someone they hate to "punish" them, if you're in a relationship it makes it even worse because you're cheating on someone you love with someone you hate. What the hell is up with that? (speaking about another lakorn I just saw)

donna

sarNie Adult
he so stupid! she keeps on hinting a little about the baby being part of mart family and he ain't getting it. he keeps saying that she pregnant with her ex. if she was a virgin when he raped her, couldn't he tell? or was he do infuriated that he didn't notice? i like that she beats the crap out of him. he can't even lay his hands on her without getting hurt, haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
I've been watching it on youtube and I have to say, it's probably the weirdest show I've ever seen. Entertaining, but weird.
How can a guy not know someone's a virgin? Either he's never been with a woman or he's completely clueless.

On an added note, not really liking the raping they put in lakorns. I mean in movies and TV shows in the states you see rape but the raper is a bad person and gets punished for it. But in Thai lakorns the person that gets rape eventually forgives the person that abused and voilated her and even eventually falls in love with him, I'm sorry but that's not realistic. In fact I think it's like saying rape is okay when any sort of voilence towards women ISN'T, married or not, virgin or not. Rape is still rape and voilence is still voilence.
What kind of person rapes someone they hate to "punish" them, if you're in a relationship it makes it even worse because you're cheating on someone you love with someone you hate. What the hell is up with that? (speaking about another lakorn I just saw)

yup !! i understand wat u saying . only in thai lakorn you can get away with it LOL don't let the korean , japan ect try it surely there goin be a up rise ! Lakorn been having R" since forever . If it goin start the violence issue it should already happen but recently there have been talk about cutting all those slap/kiss , violence ect soo prolly in a couple more years we wouldn't have this type of lakorn anymore :lol: . This lakorn have a fiction storyline and it for the fanatic lover it inst' necessary have to be realistic just enough to pull the fanatic .

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha u ladies are funny.... even funnier is sarn is calling pze "pizza".... sarn there u go calling people names again that's not theirs.. hahah

anyways i've been waiting patiently to watch this lakorn... this is an odd lakorn indeed cause everyone is acting alittle different... i dunno if their roles are made to be played that way or their just acting weird.....its' pretty entertaining to see Ann and Mart fight, their so cute but in reality everyone know's it's Violence, surely i dont want to be in that position!! i dont blame ann for being superly aggressive b/c if i got rape, i'll be sure to report his ass and would be unsure to keep the baby...

i sense that this might end soon but let's just hope they extend it alittle cause their superly an adorable couple and lately we havent seen a Thop/Joob kinda lakorn for awhile!!! yay for Likit Kamathep!!! :) i'm just glad that my favorite nang'eak is still making great lakorns :)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
yup !! i understand wat u saying . only in thai lakorn you can get away with it LOL don't let the korean , japan ect try it surely there goin be a up rise ! Lakorn been having R" since forever . If it goin start the violence issue it should already happen but recently there have been talk about cutting all those slap/kiss , violence ect soo prolly in a couple more years we wouldn't have this type of lakorn anymore :lol: . This lakorn have a fiction storyline and it for the fanatic lover it inst' necessary have to be realistic just enough to pull the fanatic .
that is so ture because if there was no "r" since then its not thia lakorn!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep, havent seen a kiss/slap drama in so long and theres plenty in this lakorn. at first, i thought the director could be saying it to make the viewers excited since you rarely see it alot in thai dramas nowadayz but they wasnt lying afterall.

i hope theres atleast 14 epi cuz i dont want it to end!..plus, ann and mart isnt in good terms yet. its like the drama has just started ever since the dad died and ann is taking revenge on mart