Likit Sanae Ha (Good Feeling)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I doubt it would be for the end of this year. Don't channel 3 has all the lakorns schedule for the remaining of the year already? I will say, this lakorn probably will air sometime next year, pretty much the same time as kularb rai.
i don't Merit this is on the upcoming list but just remember how kularb took there time limits so this one might be the
same its very hard to predict.

lee4ever

sarNie Egg
hehe
its funny how matt said that she admires Kong Saharat
and now she gets to work close with him
i think shes really excited for this lakorn
i'm excited too... hehe :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Kong is a goo actor. Does anyone know Kong is single in real life? I think Kong is in late 30's.
i don't know if P'Kong is single or not but all i know his actually 40yrs old now his even older than Au and Num they're both alot younger than Kong and Kong he doesn't look manly at all some say he looks
gay and he never mention anything with relationship with anyone. Au,Num,Por N they're in their mid 30's.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Aw seem like there's gonna be some bickering scenes betweem them again. I wish the storyline is like the novel but I guess they aren't basing it from the novel..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Aw seem like there's gonna be some bickering scenes betweem them again. I wish the storyline is like the novel but I guess they aren't basing it from the novel..
i don't feel this one will be as good like kularb rai glay ruk since this is produce by Good Feeling but glad there is
another bickering.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMG!what are they doing to Grate? His outfit is just not appealing at all. It's so...I don't know what to say. I do like Matt's look a lot though. She looks fresh.

It seem like a comedy more than a drama. A comedy=good feeling=bad lakorn. :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I don't like Great's outfit, look so tight. Matt looks so pretty and i like her hair, looks so nice.
Matt/Great always look good together and have best chemistry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG!what are they doing to Grate? His outfit is just not appealing at all. It's so...I don't know what to say. I do like Matt's look a lot though. She looks fresh.

It seem like a comedy more than a drama. A comedy=good feeling=bad lakorn. :)
Good Feeling they like to do comedy but it turn out not so promising.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks TML...I wonder how giddy Matt is to actually work with Kong S. again? Matt looks younger in this lakorn than all her previous ones and her face seemed to be a bit chubbier. Grate, well, his clothes is just...lol I'll leave it at that. But they are so cute together.

I'm excited because it seemed to be a good cast. I want to see Dodo too haven't seen him in ages. A romantic comedy? Yike...hope it isn't going to be too bad considering it's good feeling.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol aside from Grate's clothes looking tight, i actually like that it gives him fresh look to match Matt, it's a different feeling from KRGR where he's the older guy and she's the immature one. Grate's SO CUTE!!! :wub: he and Matt look wonderful together as always!

somp9

sarNie Adult
what is the story about? Matt/Great always looks around each other.
Hope to see this lakorn at the end of the year.