Lingology ;-)

ling

sarNie Hatchling
It's been a while since i posted some pics! Some idiot stole my camera a few months ago but i got a new one just in time for my friend's wedding so here are some pictures! I had a blast!

this one is of me and the hubby! My new camera is awesome! yes i did this all on my new camera!

the beautiful bride!

their wedding was 3 weeks ago, unfortunately i did not have a camera at that time:-(

I know, I'm really short!

I think it's his thing now, like he has to do a kiss shot every time we take pictures at an event! That's my hubby, he's so naughty!

The groom and bride!

the bride and I. I love this girl!

Getting her groove on!

Well that's it! It was a great time!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
coool. looks like a chinese wedding :) add me three to the short crew :) i love ur long straight hair by the way...

ling

sarNie Hatchling
We bought our kids a puppy! He's name is Yuki (kids named him) and he is 4 months old. Isn't he cute?

ling

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! I have not been on here for so long and when i come back to check on things, i find a white ass shot on my page? WTF??? I did not post that on there!!
Who knows how to get that out?

On a brighter note! Happy New Year!
Anyways guess i should update a little since it has been over a year or so. Enjoy!

The girls and I Christmas 2010
IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2el5au8.jpg[/IMG]

Hubby and I ready for the New Year party!

baby girl is no longer a baby

Last by not least............here's me for 2011! Hope every one had a great start to their new year!

kulyia

RUK
hey!! you're really pretty. I like the last pic. Pretty eyes and warm smile. And were you talking about that ass up there? LOL! I was like 'What the..' i checked the comments to see if anyone referred to it but none. lol Maybe someone hacked into your account.

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Some new pictures.
I just celebrated my 31st birthday. DON'T SAY IT!! I know i'm getting old. :)
We had Mexican...So much fun.. Flirted with our Ricky Martin look-a-like too. Hotness...too bad he was only 19! :)

One of me... i was messing around with editing...

This one is of my friend and her daughter at her daughter's 2 birthday!