Lips of An Angel :: Aum/Aff

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i'll catch up laterz.. too behind in all the fics.. argh xp lol..hahahha .. still gotta read everyone elses kekeke..

sulad

sarNie Adult
Harit as a HOT Priest.
I'll totally go to church everyday just to see him.
KEKEKE.
Lovin the story girl.
Please update soon.

nikki1786

LizQuen
awe, nikki, that's a cute banner .. me like it .. hot priest .. LOl
no update yet?

lol... dont you know its so hard to find a PRIEST's dress that will fit to any Aum's pic... :rolleyes: all Aum's pix were hot but i gotta choose a pic that will fit for the dress...

nikki1786

LizQuen
hanjieun30, find me a pic of aff that HER hands is holding 'something'... i wanna change into gun.... that her hands is fitted by holding a gun.. peace~! "sisimba talaga ako araw-araw para kay PADRE HARIT". " i will go to church everyday just for father HARIT". :wub:

p.s.
just wanna share that in our 'San Isidro' (name of our church),
we have new priest and he's so handsome. every saturday, i go
for a confession... just for HIM... lol

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
hanjieun30, find me a pic of aff that HER hands is holding 'something'... i wanna change into gun.... that her hands is fitted by holding a gun.. peace~! "sisimba talaga ako araw-araw para kay PADRE HARIT". " i will go to church everyday just for father HARIT". :wub:

p.s.
just wanna share that in our 'San Isidro' (name of our church),
we have new priest and he's so handsome. every saturday, i go
for a confession... just for HIM... lol

OMG! there is a picture of aff holding a cellphone that looks like a gun at the ateamers website. hanjieun30 knows what i'm talking about. i think it will go great with your pic of father harit....

let me try to find it for you! hold on.....

here's the site i don't know how to get it on here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=98. you might have to join the ateamers site. i have no idea how to get you the picture. sorry.

nikki1786

LizQuen
OMG! there is a picture of aff holding a cellphone that looks like a gun at the ateamers website. hanjieun30 knows what i'm talking about. i think it will go great with your pic of father harit....

let me try to find it for you! hold on.....

here's the site i don't know how to get it on here: http://z15.invisionfree.com/ATEAM/index.php?showtopic=98. you might have to join the ateamers site. i have no idea how to get you the picture. sorry.

thanks for the info~! im gonna join... for i have to post my fan fic of aff-aum look at down to my siggy's... its "wild road"... :)

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the info~! im gonna join... for i have to post my fan fic of aff-aum look at down to my siggy's... its "wild road"... :)

lol...already ahead of you, i've read all the fanfics of aum/aff. your's is really good. i'm gonna go re-read it...any updates? i like the idea of a hot-headed broken hearted model and a pretty tough photographer :p

p.s. you should join the ateamers site if you are a fan of aum/aff! I love it! oh yeah..still trying to get you the pic, but when you join ateamers, the picture is one of the banners...

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
:D That is so funny...because we so talked about this picture at the ateamers meeting and here it is! Thanks, i can so picture this pix in the banner for your fanfic :p

p.s. can't wait for an update :p

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
An update! Father Harit is not in this chapter though but he will be on the next... hope you girls enjoy! ^_^
-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3

“Harit…Harit…� A sleeping Soraya was whispering his name. She was surely having a good dream about him. She was dreaming that Father Harit was also whispering her name.

“Stop it, Harit…You’re tickling me…� She was giggling on her sleep. Father Harit’s voice got her so hard. The sound of his voice echoing in her mind had kept her awake all night long. She was also very curious on how the priest looks like.

“SORAYA!!� A man riding a black sports car roared outside the Surayen mansion. His car came to a halt in front of the mansion. He immediately came down from his car and started running through the living room.

“Good Morning, Mr. Worawath.� Som, the head maid of the Surayen household greeted him with a warm smile.

“Som,…. where’s…. Soraya?� Kawee asked her, gasping for air.

“Lady So is still…� Before Som could finish her sentence, Kawee stormed to the 2nd floor of the mansion and went straight to Soraya’s bedroom.

“SORAYA!! ARE YOU IN THERE?!?!� Kawee was banging at the door so loud.

Soraya heard the loud knock at the door. She refused to open it.

“SORAYA!! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW!!� Kawee was shouting even louder now and still banging at the door.

Soraya cursed under her breath. She tossed her blanket, stood up lazily and opened the door.

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM, KAWEE?!?� Soraya shouted at him. She was still wearing her white tank top with a Hello Kitty print and a boyleg shorts. Her hair was disheveled and there was drool on the sides of her mouth. Kawee was laughing so hard when he saw her cousin. Soraya just stared at him with confusion. Nothing looks funny, she thought.

“Will you stop laughing?! Tell me why you are here!� Her voice was very demanding. Kawee stopped and cleared his throat. He bent down closer to Soraya and whispered.

“Someone is spying our plantation in Chiang Mai.� Kawee’s voice turned serious all of a sudden.

“WHAT?!� Soraya shouted angrily. Kawee signaled her to hush. Their weed plantation in Chiang Mai is located at the basement of Asanee’s silk factory. Few people only knew that there was an underground plantation there.

“Where’s Asanee?� Soraya asked Kawee.

“He’s there already. They already caught the spies.� Kawee whispered again.

“Are they from the government?� Soraya asked.

“No, they’re not.� Kawee shook his head.

“Asanee said there were from our rivals. They wanted to burn down our plantation.� Kawee added.

Soraya thought for a while. It seems so impossible that some intruders could enter their plantation. And it seems more impossible for them to have rivals there. All the crime groups in Chiang Mai are on their alliance. Soraya suddenly let out a deafening shriek.

“Will you stop doing that?! My ears hurt!� Kawee howled while covering his ears with his hands. Soraya stopped and glared at him.

“Thank you. We better go to there right away.� Kawee added.

“I think we should.� Soraya agreed with Kawee. Soraya was already leaving the room but Kawee grabbed her hands and stopped her.

“WHAT?!� Soraya looked at him.

“Are you going there wearing that?� Kawee looked at Soraya’s clothes. Soraya examined what she was wearing. She felt embarrassed. She instructed Kawee to get down and tell her bodyguards to prepare the helicopter while she changes her clothes.

In a couple of minutes, Soraya went down wearing her usual attire, an all-white business suit. Kawee was already at the helipad, waiting for Soraya. He hopped on the helicopter and Soraya sat next to him. Tom, the head of Soraya’s security approached her before the helicopter takes off.

“Lady Soraya, I have already informed the security that you’re heading for Chiang Mai. They’re all waiting for you at Mr. Theeranai’s factory.

“Thanks, Tom.� Soraya gave him a warm smile. The helicopter took off and immediately went straight to Chiang Mai.

After a couple of minutes, the helicopter carrying Kawee and Soraya landed on Asanee’s factory. A group of about 30 men wearing black suits greeted Soraya.

“Good Morning, Lady Soraya and Mr. Worawath. .� They said in unison while there heads are bowed down. Soraya greeted them back while Kawee just chuckled. The men led them to the basement of the factory.

When they reached the basement, Soraya immediately saw two men tied up. She saw that there was blood dripping from one of the men’s mouth. The other had a cut on his arm.

“You haven’t killed them?� Kawee asked Asanee.

‘No, not yet. I want you to see them first.� Asanee answered in his most calm voice.

Soraya approached one of the men and pulled his hair, lifting his head up. She can clearly see the bruises on his face.

“Who sent you here?� Soraya whispered on the man’s ear. Her whisper made the man shiver. He never moved his mouth, he just stared at Soraya's beautiful face.

“They won’t tell us, Soraya. We’ve already beaten them up but they still won’t speak.� Asanee added. Soraya smiled devilishly at the man.

“I will make them speak.� Soraya spoke while looking straight to the man’s eyes. The man chuckled. Soraya chuckled as well and slapped the man’s face. The sound of her hand landing on the man’s cheek echoed. The man fell to the floor because Soraya’s slap was so strong.

Soraya again gave the man a devilish smile but this time the man did not even dared to respond.

--TBC--

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
okay...so this is what Soraya's usual attire looks like...I'm not good at describing so might as well post a pic here...

Shu Qi from her movie, So Close... ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
okay...so this is what Soraya's usual attire looks like...I'm not good at describing so might as well post a pic here...

Shu Qi from her movie, So Close... ^_^

lol... i love her too... she's awesome with fighting scenes... lol... hope you posted the pic of shu qi when holding a gun...lol