List of Chakrit Nang'ek

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Help me list all of Chakrit nang'ek. I think he play with almost everyone. List the ones not on air also.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
all i know is that he played with katreeyaE, AumP, Noon, BeeNamthip and thats all i can think of right now :blink: and janie too

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
ummm....the ones that i can think of right now are:

bee namthip.....very cute couple.... :D
noon....ok together.... B)
aum.....not a good match.... ;)
angie.....cute together.... :lol:
vicky....alright.... :p
jieb....not a good match also... :angry:
mew (i dont know if they are paring up in the lakorn).... <_<
kat english....alright together... :rolleyes:
and i think pinky is having a lakorn with chakrti also..... :huh: ...welp thats all i know.... :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Noon-----loved Noon and Chakrit as a couple....so far his best match to me...
Marsha----also loved Marsha and Chakrit...even though she's like a decade older than him....i thought they were so adorable in Buang Bajatorn
Kob S.-----lovely lovely couple....great lakorn and i only wish for more to come between Chakrit and Kob...actingwise and talentwise they are up to each other's standards...
Bee N.
Aump
Benz
Kat E.
Angie
Mew
Jieb
Vicky
Janie
Pinky
Nat (soon)

Hehehehehe...my Chakrit is the best...of course he should get to act with everyone....he's got superb acting skills....and come to think of it, he hasn't been in the industry long and he's already big....anyways, can't wait til he gets paired up with KOB....hopefully soon...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
don't forget lookade he played with her too. Umm... didn't they say he has a lakorn with Yardtip also which is not air. Something about maybe mo. What else?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Noon-----loved Noon and Chakrit as a couple....so far his best match to me...
Marsha----also loved Marsha and Chakrit...even though she's like a decade older than him....i thought they were so adorable in Buang Bajatorn
Bee N.
Aump
Benz
Kat E.
Angie
Mew
Jieb
Vicky
Janie
Pinky
Nat (soon)

Hehehehehe...my Chakrit is the best...of course he should get to act with everyone....he's got superb acting skills....and come to think of it, he hasn't been in the industry long and he's already big....anyways, can't wait til he gets paired up with KOB....hopefully soon...
[post="8921"][/post]​
adding Tata in O negative and Mam Kat in Muang Maya

candys

sarNie Egg
lidogurl said:
ummm....the ones that i can think of right now are:

bee namthip.....very cute couple.... :D
noon....ok together.... B)
aum.....not a good match.... ;)
angie.....cute together.... :lol:
vicky....alright.... :p
jieb....not a good match also... :angry:
mew (i dont know if they are paring up in the lakorn).... <_<
kat english....alright together... :rolleyes:
and i think pinky is having a lakorn with chakrti also..... :huh: ...welp thats all i know.... :)
[post="8870"][/post]​
the very first one that i saw him in lakorn is w/aom sunisa. n'ek kinda tomboy, but i still like her and i love that lakorn though.
he also played w/janie poosandao
tata (movie long time ago)

bopha

sarNie Elites
and he also played with Joy R.(his ex), with Pim (in pinayakam -i think it calls like that with Captain too-), Nok Plengpanith

tang071

sarNie Elites
also with pin (j jetrin's wife) i dont know if they were paired up together tho i think the lakorn was called pi nai gum (the will)

nsinong

sarNie Elites
I didn't realize that Chakrit has had this many movies, I didn't have the chance to watch a lot of them! He's a good actor, what can i say?

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Goodness seems like he's been around a lot huh? lol..and why not?? He's talented as hell! Just wanted to add one more person to the list..

Noi Bussakorn - Fai See Ngern

I'm looking forward to his lakorn with kob but I would really looove to see him paired up with Ann T. Both of they're acting styles are real similar and would make one of the best matches!

L

lalalek

Him and Joy is making a new movie....can't wait!!!! :w000t: Two good looking couples i like

and also with Kob too!!!!! :w000t:

Yardtip also ;)

Susie

sarNie Adult
bee namptip do make a cute couple with him although KAT E. & HIM HAS WAY MORE CHEMISTRY!!! I LOVED THE TWO. IT WOULD BE THE GREATEST THING EVER IF THE 2 PLAY 2GETHER IN LAKORN AGAN.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Here are some chakrit’s lakorns that I think he had played with the n’eks and I had watched almost everyone of them in just nearly a year that I had know him by first watching the one he played with Kob. He had grown on me since then. Here they are in order of my preference of the storyline and the n’ek.

Noon W.-----loved Noon and Chakrit as a couple.... they were so sweet and adorable in that lakorn and their appearance, acting and talent are match to each other’s standards…….Noon W. is his best match....perfect and hottest couple! :kiss: :wub:

Kob……also loved Kob and chakrit…they had great chemistry and their appearance, acting and talent are great as well…lovely couple! :wub:

Marsha---- I haven’t get the chance to watch this, only saw the teaser in youtube, but I think they also had great chemistry in there.

Aump…. I loved his character in there and I think they had real kiss “lip to lip� right? He carries such a charm and his sense of humour and goofiness is off the chart...who can't help but fall in love with Chakrit lol. Also a hot couple. :wub:

Angie…they are cute together…lol look at how he planed to “R� her with his soft touch and aggressiveness…drool lol.

Vicky…very cute together, but he was too depressed in that lakorn due to the lost of his father, girlfriend, but there’s some cute scenes as well and what’s such a lovely island.

Bee N…..ok together.well he had played with her twice, but in Sang Soon they didn’t get to be together. I liked them more in Wimiam Sai, we could feel love, hate and jeolousy within him.

Fang…cute together. He can pulled his character as a twin very well done. I liked when he confessed his love for her at Hua Hin(isn’t it right how to spell it?)…so sweet, but it was so short……

Joy S…cute together and it was a good boran lakorn. All the casts were great.

Kat E…...lovely together but not enough chemistry there and to me I feel that they are suited to be best friend though.

Mam and nossaba…. Even though Mam’s older than him but they also looked good together in that lakorn… I think it was his first lakorn right? Or did the started to get famous from there? corrected me it I’m wrong please.

Yard….not really good match, but their lakorn was a good one. I also like chakrit’s character in there. He was at his best carried that sexy look, charming and a sense of humour.

Pinky….ok together, but she looked too young to be his match…to me they looked like brother and sister but a nice plot there.

Benz….alright together. He also played with her twice, but I forgot about the one with the haunted house, because I wasn’t even notice him at that long time ago. Anyway I think there’s not enough sweet scene between them though.

Janie….just alright…he was a teacher/resercher in Vietnam, yeah I remember they had one lip to lip kiss too, but that was it.

Mew….not so good….she looked too old for him plus I don’t feel there was any chemistry between them.

Jakujan..his ex-finance? Haven’t had the chance to see it but I will soon.

Jieb….i don’t her
Tata…haven’t seen them
Nat?...haven’t seen it

And someone had mention Noi Bussakorn ….don’t know her and haven’t seen it.

pat….we’ll see them soon, so will have to wait until it airs, but I think they would looked good together even though pat is younger than him.

Oh yeah forgot one more:

Pim…played as his sister in Pen Tor sitcom. Yeah they are cute to be brother and sister. A Very good sitcom…it’s just to show how talented is this sexy man is…he can pulled off at any role that is giving to him and he always play at his best….How superb he is…. :yahoo:

So yeah chakrit is the best and he is very special! He got that super talented and sexy look lol…..What can say more lol?.... :wub: