Lod Lai Mungkorn

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
They shouldn't let Pepper play in this role, but I thought Pong would be a great choice cause the role is similar to him in Pong/Pim lakorn when he played as a jerk having an affair with the three sisters...

maijune

SarNie Adult
so captain's lakorn with fang and pang is replacing this one...can't wait for it...i've seen captain for a long time....right now i just want they to rush lod lai munkorn because this lakorn makes me hate pepper so much...

hansonie

sarNie Egg
i'm really slow..just up to the part where p'pep has grown up.
i dont like the sound of his character at all...i havent seen much, he seems ok the part i'm up to. it feels weird that he's playing a bad character. i can't imagine it!

maijune

SarNie Adult
hansonie said:
i'm really slow..just up to the part where p'pep has grown up.
i dont like the sound of his character at all...i havent seen much, he seems ok the part i'm up to. it feels weird that he's playing a bad character. i can't imagine it!
[post="111519"][/post]​

his character is not that really, really bad...it just that he's being spoils by his mom....he can have everything he wanted...it's not like everything he does, doesn't have reason to it...such as the problems between him and his aunt(kob p)...when they slept together and the abortion thing....and when he moved out of the house and started a new company to go against his family....when you are up to the part we were at you'll understand.....

anyway, i really like the crying scene of pepper...the part where kob tried to kill herself and he cried....can't wait to see how's the ending...it'll end this week.....

hansonie

sarNie Egg
maijune said:
his character is not that really, really bad...it just that he's being spoils by his mom....he can have everything he wanted...it's not like everything he does, doesn't have reason to it...such as the problems between him and his aunt(kob p)...when they slept together and the abortion thing....and when he moved out of the house and started a new company to go against his family....when you are up to the part we were at you'll understand.....

anyway, i really like the crying scene of pepper...the part where kob tried to kill herself and he cried....can't wait to see how's the ending...it'll end this week.....
[post="112828"][/post]​
hmmm.....yea he doesnt seem that bad. though havent got up to the abortion part yet. i wanna see the crying scene..

azntgr

sarNie Egg
finally its going to end, i was wondering if it was going to be like those super long shows or not. this show is too dramatic for me right now. XD maybe i'll watch it later.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i just saw the ending...it's really sad i was sitting there and cry...Pepper got arrest and Tua S..died at the end..but it's a dramatic ending tho..don't know what happen to KOb P and Pepper..maybe they might have a sequel to this lakorn.....

maijune

SarNie Adult
shubby, you seen the ending...how nice...i have to wait for tomorrow to see it....

so it doesn't show what happen to kob p and pepper at all and just end like that....

can you give me a brief summary to the last two episode...i really like to know....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee..

Susie

sarNie Adult
this lakorn really sucked. sorry to say. I love pepper. he's my fav actor. I was hoping that there would be a better storyline well i guess cuz its like from long time ago. there should of been another n'ek.

hansonie

sarNie Egg
I've just finished watching this...i reckon it's not so bad at all. I liked how pepper came back and said sorry. At least he was responsible in the end!

hansonie

sarNie Egg
more sad i think...even though things worked out in the end..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
even though I ruined it for myself and read the comments and know pepper's a bad ass but it's okay cause beam was in mong korn songpayak too so I do't think Pepper will be that bad...anyways...my point...can someone reupload? please? ^_^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I've watched this lakorn before but totally forgot about it, could someone please post an actual summary? Thanks!