Long distance relationship

Step

Mrs James Ma
MemberS? LOL that's too many :lmao:  I dropped the idea of stalking :shrug:
peace said:
let me correct my orthographic fault  not "member" but "members" hehe :ghehe: and i will not tell who are they   :coverlaf:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Peaches was like this mystery girl , me & my online guy friend always talk about her because she doesn't comment in thread & when she does, it short & blunt lolll its an inside joke we have about her . I pm her & give her my LINE SN & no matter what I say , she won't be our friend HAHAHA . Another member I LOVE , onach , this is probably the most blunt , mean ass, would careless member I hate & love , I find her comment hilarious & I follow her since star2drama fourm & that's over 10 years ago lollll..so you see, Thooka , I'm just the same as you.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
If it's on Asianfuse I love all of you guys who are nice to me and can help me and I'm pretty sure you guys have the same feelings as me. Hahaha. Right? :scratchhead2:  And as "Peace" says, even though it's online, we have mutual feelings toward each other and help each other out when we can. Feels like we are good friends even though we may have never met in real life before. :beer:  But I have to be honest, sometimes I talk behind your backs. :secret:  LOL. Just kidding. :)