Look mai Lark see

Ana

sarNie Adult
I'm gonna go write the summary now :p
Amy, Benz, and Jieb look so pretty at Jieb's dad wedding. Cee lookz cute w/all of those gurlz..lol..too bad Atima didn't get to dress up.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ana said:
I'm gonna go write the summary now :p
Amy, Benz, and Jieb look so pretty at Jieb's dad wedding. Cee lookz cute w/all of those gurlz..lol..too bad Atima didn't get to dress up.
[post="11330"][/post]​
awwwwww i was waiting to see Miang in pretty dress cause she's poor i like Miang out of those girls but jieb i don't like her acting in this one n amy she's ok and benz i don't like her acting is so bitch being so mean to Amy

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 4

Atima was at home counting her money that she saved up. It was very little, her grandma was coughing, she started to cry cuzz her money was so little to help her grandma. She stayed up till 3 a.m, by then it was time for her to go out. She tried to walk quietly as possible to not wake her grandma up. But her grandma saw that she was leaving and asked her where she was going. She had to work in the maket delivering vegtables to one stall at a time. Her grandma didn't want her to go but Atima had to go anyway. After work Atima rest awhile in the corner when she saw a notice paste on a door HELP WANTED. It was Jieb's dad wedding that nite. Amy was getting ready to leave, but Benz came and announce she's going too. She told their parent that she's gonna go and keep an eye on Amy. Their parent was happy :rolleyes: . Benz went into a public batroom to change her dress, Amy asked her y she did that for? the dress she's wearing isn't appropriate. Benz didn't care, cuzz she wanted to look pretty for Cee. Amy was abit surprise and asked Benz if she liked Cee? Benz said of course, then y u think I came for?!. Atima got a temporary job at the Hotel where her mom's reception is at. When she walked out she saw her mom in her wedding gown and she was surprise. Atima called out to her mom. Her mom saw her and got very angry, she took Atima to the bathroom and locked the door yeling at her. She told Atima not to interfere w/her life.And that Atima is ruining her, Atima hearing this was very hurt and so so told her mom from now on she will not bother her again. Her mom said good and left. Cee, Big and his mother was on their way to the wedding too. Cee was driving while the other two was in the back. Big told Cee y won't Cee just become a driver in the future :*blah: . Cee was offended of course but didn't say anything. Big and their mother was just sitting in the back complimenting one another :rolleyes: They arrive and went into the hotel first, leaving Cee hanging. They went in and Big was being a BIG showoff to Jieb's dad, but Jieb dad was really impress :lol: . Cee walked in and say hello to Jieb's dad, he introduced his mom and Big as his younger brother, Jieb dad was surprise cuzz those 2 never mention anything about Cee and once again they left him hanging and went inside. Cee looked very upset. In the party Cee mom intoduced Big to people leaving Cee by himself. Benz and Atima came, Benz went up to Cee and said hi to him. But he was more interested in Amy, Benz got mad. He asked Amy if she was hungry, Benz was glaring at her so Amy said no. Amy went to sit at the table alone, watching and waiting for them. Big came by and chatted w/Amy. She told him she wasn't feeling to well. He tried to feel her forhead to see if she had a fever but Amy moved away and said she's all right. Big got up to get Amy medicine. Benz and Cee came back to the table, Cee bought Amy food too, Benz was not happy

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np :p

Continue - Episode 4

Atima's bus was coming late, by the time she got home everything is destroyed, she tried to go in2 her house 2 save her grandma but people pulled her back, it was too late *nono:* her grandma died in the fire Atima was devastated *nono:* *bellow:* *bellow:* . She went to Jieb's house in the middle of the nite and asked to see her mother (She didn't say the lady is her mother) the servant said that she can't!! Atima told her it is very important and begged the girl to let her in, the girl said no, no matter how important it is she can't come in and lefted

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
feys said:
Oh my god! I was so siked and happy that Amy Klinprathum one of my favorite nra' ak was acting with a younger guy about her age! I was so glad to see so much chemistry on screen between both of them! I love amy. Cee is such a cute guy too!
[post="10645"][/post]​

hey, good news, amy is actually younger than cee. i read somewhere that she was like one month or so younger than him. haha...isn't that great? umm, i hope my sources are right. LOL

and oh, thank u so much, ana, for the summary! with no one uploading this lakorn, i really rely on your synopsis (or should i say novels? lol).

last thing, THANK GOD, CEE DOESN'T DIE!!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
hey, good news, amy is actually younger than cee. i read somewhere that she was like one month or so younger than him. haha...isn't that great? umm, i hope my sources are right. LOL

and oh, thank u so much, ana, for the summary! with no one uploading this lakorn, i really rely on your synopsis (or should i say novels? lol).

last thing, THANK GOD, CEE DOESN'T DIE!!
[post="11551"][/post]​
Yep! Amy say so herself that she is younger then Cee :D
LOL :lol: !! Ur welcome, It's long huh?! I got carried away, and by the time I'm done it became very long :rolleyes: :lol: . Well glad my "novel" is useful :p

Someone did upload the lakorn at buddie media, go check it out :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ana said:
LOL :lol: !! Ur welcome, It's long huh?! I got carried away, and by the time I'm done it became very long :rolleyes: :lol: . Well glad my "novel" is useful :p

[post="11663"][/post]​
yea i know but eposide 2 not working when u d/l it it freeze so u can't watch it :lol:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Np :p

I was watching entertainment new just now, Jieb was getting ready to do her scene at the wedding..lol..Cee was mocking her in the background w/Benz and Almanzo :lol: . They look like they are having alot of fun!! Cee look so handsome in his suit :rolleyes:

Gonna go watch episode 5 now :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 5 is so sweet!! I'm watching it all smiling like an idiot..lol.. :rolleyes: :lol: !! These two are so sweet and cute 2gether!! I totally blush 4 Amy wheneva Cee lookz at her :p !! ok...gonna watch the other half of episode 5 :lol:

Oh, I actually got teary-eye during Jieb scenes today!! Hella drama going on :rolleyes:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Ana said:

[post="11663"][/post]​
:( yeahhhh, but they only have two episodes up and eps 2 doesn't even work. LOL i like your novels better. hehe

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL :lol:

Episode 5

Almanzo went to Amy's house, determine to go inside and try to explain to her father. Cee and Jieb stopped him and told him to calm down!!! Almanzo was so worried that he asked Jieb to plz go in and see what's happening?!! Jieb told him to beg her, then maybe she will do him that favor, 4 Amy he "wai' her and and said please.. Jieb burst out laughing and say he's crazy (I dun blame Jieb cuzz Amy's dad is so freaking MEAN :lipsl: but still she was mean to him ). Almazno got angry!! Cee told them to leave, and not make matters worse. Cee was home, looking up to Amy's house, he was worried. Later at nite, Cee tried to sneak in through the back, but Amy servant saw him and told him to use a ladder and go up to the window, where she's locked up at. Cee went up, knock on the window and Amy let him in. Cee came him and was very worried about her, he asked if she was alright?! Cee bought Amy some junk food and he told her Almanzo was very worried about her. Amy got upset and they got into alittle argument. Amy asked him y is he pushing her to Almanzo?!! So he said y is she pushing him to Jieb?!! he doesn't feel that way about her!!!! And that she she know how he feels :wub: he was about to leave but Amy hold on to his hand and told him she was hungry :p Cee was happy and stayed. Amy mom asked her dad if they might be to harsh on Amy?! her dad didn't say anything. Cee and Amy servant was making noise outside, they panicked and ran away w/the ladder. Amy dad heard it, he pulled out a gun and yelled out, "who is it?!!". No one responsed so they went back in. Cee bought a walkman for amy to listen to music, he putted the earphones on for her :hosh: Amy was shy *hehe:* Cee was looking at Amy, like he's totally in luv w/her, very sweet *inlve:* . Benz walked by Amy's room, and she heard someone in there w/Amy talking, she rushed to tell her parents. Her parent got to the front door, Benz was in such a rush that she dropped the keys, Amy heard the key drop and told Cee to hurry and hide!!!. They opened the door and saw no one, they questioned Amy but Amy deny everything and said she was alone. They were about to walk out when Ben said, "hey! What's that?!" everyone walked back in and saw that she was just pointing to a teddybear :rolleyes: they left and locked Amy back in. Amy rushed to the window and called out 4 Cee, Cee was alright they just smile at eachother *hrtboom:* . Atima took Jieb's mom picture frame off the display on the piano, and replaced w/her mom. Jieb came in and pushed Atima away and and started bitching. She was like who gave u permission to replace it?!!!! no one has to the right to change anything!! and threw her mom frame at her. Almanzo came in and say she's crazy Jieb yelled at him and pushed him againt the banister and hurted his back. Jieb snatch the picture frame from Atima and walked out. She threw the frame to the ground and lite up a lighter, Atima told her to stop but Atima drop the lighter and burned it anyways. Atima went in to try and get the frame back but Jieb pushed her away. Atima mom came in and was like WTF?! She and Jieb got in to an argument and she pulled Jieb's hair and slapped Jieb a couple of times left and right :whoa:* like damn :lipsl: . Atima, almanzo, and his mom tried to stop them, but they were going on at it, Jieb got the chance to knock that bitch down to the ground and choked her. Jieb dad came in and stoped it. Atima mom was whining acting like she all that innocent, saying that she forgive Jieb this and that...blah blah...blah...her dad demanded Jieb to apologize but Jieb refused :*blah: . Atima mom went to Jieb while her dad back was turned and pulled Jieb's hair. Jieb tried to tell her dad but he didn't believe her. Jieb went up to her room and cried, Atima mom came behind her and pulled her hair, slaped her a few more times and dragged her to the bathroom and stuffed her face in the sink w/water filled in there. She kept on doing that a couple of times till Jieb begged her 2 stop, she let her go and told her not to act up again or else :lipsl: and slaped Jieb again :eek:_o:: Jieb just sat there and cried (Jieb is such a brat, but I cried watching her get physically abuse like that *nono:*). Atima, was in the kitchen, she got hurt cuzz of Jieb, so Almazo was taking care of her bruises. Atima just cried and talking about life. Almanzo mom, told her to not give up and be strong.

*There's more*

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee was at home playing his guitar and singing a song. He got such a beautiful voice!!! Luv hearing him sing!! He's so cute *hearts:* !! If he had an album I'll definitely get a copy or 2 just in case the other one will be messed up, cuzz of repititive playback :tehehe: . Anywayz, stupid Big came in and cut the song short :*blah: he came to bug Cee like usual :rolleyes: . He told Cee to get him a glass of juice, he went inside and sucked up to his mom when Cee walked in with their drinkz. He told his mom Cee is busy composing and playing his guitar that's y he's not getting anywhere

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OMG...this movie is so sad. whoo...how much of this am i going to be able to take? LOL

also, i saw miang in eps 2 for a litte bit. her voice sounds so different from when i saw her in dap prasook (which is the only thing i've seen her in). she's actually kind of pretty in this movie...but her life is so sad (ha...like everyone elses').

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Ana said:
I notice that too!! LOL :lol:
[post="8581"][/post]​
yeah i see it, too. LOL :lol:

gosh ana! you made a novel better! :D man you made me wanting to watch it now since i have to get an apartment first...i even missed a lot of lakorns from mid july to now..can you imagine it! <_<

natsumii

sarNie Egg
I do like them both as well,
but i dont really know bout their relationship..
not sure whether its promoted love or not?!?

But they do look great together... :)

Btw,this lakorn is totally melodrama!!!
There's no justice left in this lakorn!