Look Sao Gamnan(TV Thunder)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
what? i totally missed da part when he tried to kill himself LOL but i did see da part when they asked him what's wrong and he goes "sia jai" lol

cecilia

Staff member
wow .. and i thought GAY stuff suppose to end with only YAI but today, they BROUGHT in another gay/bis3xual girl ... what the :angry:

cecilia

Staff member
^no, just that -- i want more of the pranang, too tired watching them unnecessary characters
--- i do however love TUI'S PARENT's reaction when they try to figure out that she like PAKBONG.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh dat girl comes on so strong LOL it was funny though. pakboong was all disgusted LOL hahahha i like da part when they were all teaching fon how to tell tui dat she love him. she put jellies in her bra LOL my lord dat shiet was crackin me up LOL

cecilia

Staff member
hahaha. it was funny as hell too .. to see Tui focus his eyes on the extra cushion chest LOL ..
I saw new pictures posted by sunny at patcharin.net --- boy, they are so cute together ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wow this is in still on and ep.30 i stopped after ep.1 lol was going to continue but didn't is it worth it?
it's perdy cheesy lol but da songs are nice and tui and fon are real cute together. oh my lord da day they went to his house after they got married cracked me UP lmao dere was kinky foreplay LMAO

i don't want p'tongyoy to die :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I'm kind of sad that this ended today, but the ending was cute. Namfon and Tui are soooo cute together, and I really like the songs sung in here. This lakorn was really cute too. At the end, I like Namfon's with her bangs down, that looked really good on her...I'm thinking that she was Namfon & Tui daughter (20 years later or something like that ahaha).

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Balat Chaya and Tangmo named their daughter Tang Wan and Tongyoy and Pakboong named their daughter Paktok LOL how cute and omg Baan likes Tangwan now lol

cecilia

Staff member
hhaha. but it was funny watching him chase after tangwan :loool: .. creepy but funny --
can't have mother, now he's after the daughter, only problem is, he don't have the strength anymore :loool:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Tui first time act as p'ke with Numfon? I used to watched him played supporting roles. Is Tui a real singer?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i know this is late but yea.. Tui is a singer, i believe he was the winner for Academy Fantasia season 3..

anywho.. i just wanted to you all that are interested in this lakorn that it's being subbed.. yay ^_^..
ya'll can view it on korat12o3's channel ^_^ ahaha i know im gonna fully watch it this time to understand more ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/user/korat12o3