LOOKING FOR A LAKORN !!!

Katerine

Butterfly123
i was just about to cry!!!!
people shouldnt do this it's not funny and Death isn't funny it's real.
it not very funny either

whiterose81

sarNie Elites
I say i not going say it... but every time i on the page see this message pissed me off... this topic need to be deleted........

Death is not something u can joke around. I hope no one will do this again.... So not Funny............ u dont say that kind of stuff to get ppl attention..... Hell pissed off...... not right thing to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not funny at alll.................... Hope this Topic will be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
This topic should seriously deleted it was inconsiderate all you had to put can you please help any of the sarnies that knows would be happy to help but 2 put death on someone name thats jus wrong

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG.. U SCARED THE FREAK OUTTA ME.. SHEESH.. LOL.. HMM SOWWY BUT.. I HAVE NO IDEA.. ... POOR KEN.. T_T..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
yeah, that's pretty jacked up...especially being a huge ken fan myself...that's just wrong on so many levels...i'm not as superstitious as my mom or anything, but that's pretty bad to be using that to get someone's attention...that's just low...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was shock to see this thread and i didnt even want to click on it cuz i was scared to hear the news. the joke was harsh though

mc2004

sarNie Hatchling
I think I remember this lakorn, if I remember it correctly that the p'ek dad remarried and he also has a half brother. The p'ek like to be bad and come home late and he does drugs...as for N'ek the half brother brought her in and she help with the house work and take care their grandpa..but at the end the p'ek got shot and became handicap..is it the right lakorn that you are talking about?...yes, its not nice to play a joke like that....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
sounds like "duang jai patiharn" but i know it's not?
why are you so angry? the title is like the other, don't know what happen in this thread...