looking for love spells? have any problem with a relationship I can help

natty

Chubs
y? is soneone bothering u? i do have spell to to get someone away from u.its more of a end relationship spell.

oh no i dont want the relationship to end.. i just want him to go away from time to time.. he's like glue.. i tried using gloo b gone but it doesnt work.. and i'm not joking here ok so dont think i'm making fun..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
oh no i dont want the relationship to end.. i just want him to go away from time to time.. he's like glue.. i tried using gloo b gone but it doesnt work.. and i'm not joking here ok so dont think i'm making fun..
Ok fine. I won't bug you so much. Geez, all you had to do was tell me this in private. You didn't have to let the whole world know... :(

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
yes it is p'sam..... lol she's been telling me this since it happen... poor p'nat.... just wait until he really leaves, she's going to ask mina for a "come back to me" potion........ lmfao jkjk

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..i so agree with you lekkie...lol until then..we'll throw her some tissues..lol

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Some people just take things for GRANTED!!! :rolleyes: <---Sam..i also learn to like this one tooo!!!

vina_lek

ok. where's the end a relationship spell? I might need it for the future. What if you're not in a relationship but it feels like you are and that's why you want to end it kind of thing?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oh so this means I can make James Franco fall in love with me :loool: :drool:? Haha Dfemc u hear this, my wishes are coming true? lol this is too freaky, i'm not brave enough to cast love spells on anyone. :(

dfemc

sarNie Adult
:lol: nai nai, minankumo is our new merlin of the court, i'm sure she'll work something out for ya, if not there's are brave nosepiquer who can make the magic happen...then last but not least, there's the almighty power of *drum rolls* PHOTOSHOP! :D

ChenrukNote

Goddess
but but I aaaaaaaaaaam! P'Nai Franco. Sounds hot already :)
I know doesn't it sound awesome haha :baby-scene-pop-corn: I am counting on you Nong Noki and if you fail its ok, your brother can pay the price lol.

:lol: nai nai, minankumo is our new merlin of the court, i'm sure she'll work something out for ya, if not there's are brave nosepiquer who can make the magic happen...then last but not least, there's the almighty power of *drum rolls* PHOTOSHOP! :D
Yes Minankumo will definitely be our new merlin since she has impressive skills and as for Nosepicker she better pass this test haha. And If all else doesn't work, I know you are creative with photoshop and can surely make James Franco mine :loool: :yahoo: