Looking for thep sarm rado

Phon

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='592632' date='Apr 7 2009, 03:22 PM']LOL. Why did they do that?[/quote]

he's always getting replace. lol nang 12 and pra suton he was replace by suksit because he got sick. in old verison gomin he was playing as pra ake then he die in the story then he got replace by the 4thn guy in gropecth 7 see. and in namjaimae he was the yak guy then he got replace by some fat guy. lol at the end were the yak guy turn into a god that fat man ruin it for me he doesnt look right as a god lol.

mia07

Introvert
he's always getting replace. lol nang 12 and pra suton he was replace by suksit because he got sick. in old verison gomin he was playing as pra ake then he die in the story then he got replace by the 4thn guy in gropecth 7 see. and in namjaimae he was the yak guy then he got replace by some fat guy. lol at the end were the yak guy turn into a god that fat man ruin it for me he doesnt look right as a god lol.
LOL. I know, right? LOL. Somehow, Chatree's always getting replaced.
Maybe he's exhausted from all the movies he did or else, he's too busy.
It could happen, but then, they should have known that people are likely
to watch lakorns because of Chatree. Oh well, by gones will be by gones. =)

mia07

Introvert
If anybody looking for the new version - dubbed in Cambodian you can find it here :) Also with this, there's several other Boran Lakorn available too
Which one is the third one? Looks familiar but not so sure.
Oh, I missed watching Jaoying Khatong - I have the Thai
version one, but I don't know where it went. Grrr! I don't
understand Khmer, so it will be difficult for me to watch it,
but then, thanks though! I have a copy of the new Tep 3
Radoo, but I'm more interested in finding the old version.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Which one is the third one? Looks familiar but not so sure.
Oh, I missed watching Jaoying Khatong - I have the Thai
version one, but I don't know where it went. Grrr! I don't
understand Khmer, so it will be difficult for me to watch it,
but then, thanks though! I have a copy of the new Tep 3
Radoo, but I'm more interested in finding the old version.
The Third one is Dab Jed See Manee Jed Sang. Its a really long lakorn but I like it.

mia07

Introvert
I think I may have found someone who knows where I can get the old version of Tep 3 Radoo.
Now, I'm just waiting for a response. *Cross Fingers* Hopefully, I can get it; Been waiting too long. :)

mia07

Introvert
so what happen?
Well so far, she said that it's from a rental store somewhere in Sacramento, California but she forgot the name of it. So, she said, she'll give me some of the locations that one of those rental stores might still carry old boran lakorns, but she didn't respond back yet. I have a friend that lives there, so I'm going to have him go and take a look for me. Hopefully, he can find it or else I just have to keep on looking. I have another friend who's also looking for it, too, and we're trying our best to seek for it.

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='608103' date='May 13 2009, 12:58 AM']Well so far, she said that it's from a rental store somewhere in Sacramento, California but she forgot the name of it. So, she said, she'll give me some of the locations that one of those rental stores might still carry old boran lakorns, but she didn't respond back yet. I have a friend that lives there, so I'm going to have him go and take a look for me. Hopefully, he can find it or else I just have to keep on looking. I have another friend who's also looking for it, too, and we're trying our best to seek for it.[/quote]

aw.. that's nice of them helping us looking for this really old lakorn... i hope they find it.. it will be like wow!

mia07

Introvert
aw.. that's nice of them helping us looking for this really old lakorn... i hope they find it.. it will be like wow!
Yep. I do hope we can find it, too, because I've been searching for it for too long. =)

yak

sarNie Adult
yup! you gotta do what you got to do.. same here! it this lakorn and deen nam lon fai..

yak

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='608477' date='May 13 2009, 10:57 PM']Den Narm Lom Fai? LOL. I have this boran, the original Thai version. =)[/quote]

really! maybe i should get in thai..