lost over 15 thousands in four months

saochan

sarNie Egg
Over the last four months I lost 13 thousands in my 401k account. Do you trust the government with your money? Not anymore, I don't.

Take a look at the video on or yahoo.com

kulyia

RUK
well, idunno but they took out 5 bucks out of my moms account..lol..yeah iknow its only 5 bucks but 5 bucks could have gotten me some undies..=]

HANS undies..
^^

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
o_O ... erm, how does this have to do with Thai? lol Wrong section :D ... but yea, i don't trust the bank >: ( ... they're bad, I think they've been taking my mommy's money out from the bank D:

saochan

sarNie Egg
Umm...is this spam? O.
So, are you telling I can't post a subject about financial issue in Thai forum? Also, how is this a spam when i provided links to yahoo.com and vdobay.com. I don't own these websites. Fellow, I just want you to be careful with your money. Take a look at the economy right now, we are in a deep, deep shit. Ceo and executives are killing themself left and right . Did any of you read the news about a russian billionaire kills self over financial meltdown. He threw himself himself in front of a train after his business empire, which included interests ranging from VW cars to pharmaceuticals to cement, ran into trouble in the global financial crisis. Also, did any of you watch the news about a real estate mogul, Steven L. Good shot himself to death.

nina07

sarNie Adult
I was just asking if this was spam, and I wasn't trying to be all offensive or anything like that at all. When did I ever say you couldn't post a subject? But now that you have cleared this up, I do care about the financial issues going around our country right now. People are losing alot of money from their 401k right now, and the stocks are going down like crazy.

So, yeah. I wasn't trying to be all mean or anything, just to let you know.
kthanks.

yes, you may post about economy, etc., but this doesn't relate directly to Thailand or anything Thai at all...this should be moved to Shout Out...

i trust the bank and all...my money's still in my investments and savings...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I don't get what this has to do with the government.
The first link takes me to a video of an old couple who got robbed by a man name Bernie Madoff. Madoff doesn't work for the government, he's a businessman. It just sounds like he's another crooked businessman on wall street, what's new?

No one in my family have lost any money to the government, unless you count taxes.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
in another thread you mentioned that you were 16 years old. how is that you were able to lose 15 thousand through your supposed 401 k?

noungning

Heartless
lol interesting thread to read for my first round of reading sw stuff.

watch suze she may give u some good tips... or even cramer. lol... be smart, spend ur money wisely... oh wait. u have lost em already... oh well, down the drain.

just joking. ;)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Man, I think the person is just out to annoy people. 16 years old and 13 thousand from your 401K? That's pretty weird, like P'Thookie said. The links you linked too are nothing that relates to what you're trying to say.

in another thread you mentioned that you were 16 years old. how is that you were able to lose 15 thousand through your supposed 401 k?
good point...lol...i didn't realize that...

i'm just wondering, but is it possible to ban members or suspend them for a temporary period of time on sarnworld? or are sarnies just too kind?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I don't think we have to take it that far lol because I think from the other thread she already learn her lesson. At least I hope so; but if she does do something similar again then I guess we will have to think about it and even so we would have to see the thoughts of the staff. I don't think it's ground to suspend someone's account unless they are harassing someone via PM. The most I think is a warn.

I don't think we have to take it that far lol because I think from the other thread she already learn her lesson. At least I hope so; but if she does do something similar again then I guess we will have to think about it and even so we would have to see the thoughts of the staff. I don't think it's ground to suspend someone's account unless they are harassing someone via PM. The most I think is a warn.
lol...okay kha...:)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
that sucks for u that u lost money..

lol.. but.. its funny readin the posts.. ^_^.. lying age too..