Love Forever

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aum so does deserve those punch from Kevin. Aum will definitely going to regret letting Aff go. Gosh, I actually don't want him to know about the twins at all from hearing him say that he's never going to regret anything with Aff. What a jerk. I just want Aum and Amanda to break up. Kevin has to help. But how? Then after Aum and Amanda breaks up, Aum comes to think about Aff and starts to miss her. Years and years later. Aff decided to come back home from England. One day she ran into Aum by accident and sees the twins but don't know that it's his, infact he would think that it's another man's kids with Aff, Kevin to be exact. Kevin disappear after Aum and Amanda broke up and blah blah blah. Oh and when Aff and Aum ran into each other, he sees Kevin with Aff and would think that the twins were Kevin and Aff's children.

Wa, Ima stop now before I actually write the whole chapter for you, Jen. Lol. Those are some stuff that came thru my mind as you listed those questions down at the end of chapter 29. Lol

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum so does deserve those punch from Kevin. Aum will definitely going to regret letting Aff go. Gosh, I actually don't want him to know about the twins at all from hearing him say that he's never going to regret anything with Aff. What a jerk. I just want Aum and Amanda to break up. Kevin has to help. But how? Then after Aum and Amanda breaks up, Aum comes to think about Aff and starts to miss her. Years and years later. Aff decided to come back home from England. One day she ran into Aum by accident and sees the twins but don't know that it's his, infact he would think that it's another man's kids with Aff, Kevin to be exact. Kevin would disappear after Aum and Amanda broke up and blah blah blah.

Wa, Ima stop now before I actually write the whole chapter for you, Jen. Lol. Those are some stuff that came thru my mind as you listed those questions down at the end of chapter 29. Lol
hahah... thanks..... that was almost the same thing that was going through my head too......

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I think that Aff should leave a note for Aum telling him about the kids. Kevin tell him about Amanda with evidence to back it up with. And then Aum will suffer a lot after what he did to Aff. muahahaha. and when Aum is lonely and heartbroken, he tries to find Aff in England, but really she didn't go to England, she just moved somewhere else in Thailand. ^^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that Aff should leave a note for Aum telling him about the kids. Kevin tell him about Amanda with evidence to back it up with. And then Aum will suffer a lot after what he did to Aff. muahahaha. and when Aum is lonely and heartbroken, he tries to find Aff in England, but really she didn't go to England, she just moved somewhere else in Thailand. ^^
that sounds good too... so many option...

n_naruk

Lol. Yes, Aum needs to suffer BIG TIME for all the wrong crap that he's done to Aff.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls, i will be updating this ff tonight..... just letting u girls no.... n then i will be updating
my new ff that is after this one.....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 30​

5 years later........​

Aff has decided to come back to Thailand..... Living in England was good, but after 5 years, she misses her parents and friends..... Ever since she settled in England, her life has changed so much...... She started a new life with so many new things that were offer to her..... and all those things, she will never regret....... But now she is back to Thailand, not by herself, but with her two twins that is sitting next to her sleeping..... They were all in a plane, flying back to Thailand.... Aff has not told anyone yet that she was coming..... She wanted it to be a surprise...... Then suddenly her little girl Jaidee woke up....

Nong Jaidee: Mommy, when are we going to get there?

Aff: (looks over to Jaidee, and smiled) Dee, we will get there in one hour or so! Be patient...

Then her son Nong Virote woke up..

Nong Virote: Mommy, are we gonna go see daddy?

Aff: (she looks at her son) Um, Virote, remember I told you guys that daddy died before you guys were born?

Nong Jaidee: You did, but why are we going back to Thailand?

Nong Virote: Yea mommy.....

Aff
: (looking at her kids) We are going back because we are going to go visit grandma and grandpa.... Oh yea and Uncle Rome and Aunite Rita.....

Nong Virote and Jaidee: (they both looked at each other and then smiled)

Aff: (just smiled) Um, you guys should go back to sleep.... when we get there I will wake you guys up?

Nong Virote and Jaidee: Promise mommy?

Aff: I promise.... now go back to sleep... (smiling)

Nong Virote and Jaidee
: Ok..... (then they both went back to sleep)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 5 years that Rita hasn't seen Aff... Yea, they talk a lot on the phone, and everything, but after all these years, she still wonders what Rome had said to her 5 years ago, "Maybe she is hiding something, thats why she moved to England?" ............... Those words keeps coming into her head, but she can never seem to figure it out..... There are times where she wants to ask Aff, bu always ends up talking about other things..... After a while of thinking about this question at the end she told herself that if Aff was really hiding something, she would not force Aff to tell her..... When Aff is ready, then Aff can tell her....

Besides this to worry about, she has her own life to worry about...... Ever since Aff left, she had novody to hang out with anymore, so she will always turn to Rome...... Rome and her had been spending so much time together.... Every where they go, they seemed like a very happy couple, until one day Rome propose to her in front of his mom and her families.... For Rita, it was strange because she has never been through these things before....... She never thought in a million years that she would be marrying loser face, and yet she is gonna be loser face's wife soon........Either way, she loves him 100% and nothing can change that.... she never thought that she would fall for him, but now she has.... And he loves her back... This is what she calls happiness.... Their wedding was pretty small.... Rome and her didn't want a big wedding, so they did a small wedding....... They invitied her parents, his mom, his grandma, Aff's parents and Aum's parents and himself.... Aff was invited to, but couldn't make it... so Aff just sent them a gift.... Rita wasn't mad that Aff missed the wedding and didn't come because she knew what Aff was going through..... and she understands her.....

Then after their wedding, Rita became pregnant two months later.... She became pregnant with a son, who they called Nong Klahan.... Then one year later, she became pregnant again, but this time with a baby girl, who they named Nong Lawan...... Rita couldn't stop thinking when she gave birth to their first child, Rome fainted and had to be cured...... She couldn't stop laughing... but than with the girl he was ok.... she thought that it was weird.... But funny at the sametime...... Her husband Rome wanted more kids told Rita that he wanted 12 kids...... Rita told him that two was already enough..... When both Rome and Rita go to work, they leave the kids with his mom and sometimes Rita's parents..... Now 5 years has pass, the kids are big enough from whats right from wrong..... Rita was always home first before Rome...... She would always go and pick up the little kids at grandmas and grandpa......

They got home, and Rita went straight to the kitchen to cook..... The kids were playing in the game room.... Before you know it Rome was already home....

Rita: Honey your home? (still cutting up the carrots)

Rome: (gave Rita a kiss on the cheek) How are you honey? where are the kids?

Rita: I'm good (smiling) And the kids are in the other room....

Rome: Ok, so what are you cooking? Smells very good..... (holding onto Rita's waist)

Rita: Rome stop that (smiling) and nothing is even cook yet... how does it smell good already? huh?

Rome: I mean you.... who cares about the foods..... (kissing her neck)

Rita: Stop it.... the kids will see! (liking what Rome was doing)

Rome: Then let them see it.... (smiling)

Then suddenly the kids came in....

Nong Klahan and Lawan
: Daddy, your home! (jumping up and down)

Rome: (bends down to the kids) Yes I am..... and how are my little ones doing today? Were you guys naughty today? (smiling)

Nong Klahan: We are doing fine...... And no dad, we were not naughty, right mommy? (looking at Rita)

Rita: (smiled) They were not naughty at all.... Mom, and dad said that they were pretty good today....

Rome: Wow, mommy said you guys were pretty good..... (smiling)

Nong Klahan
: I told you daddy! (smiling)
--------------------------------------------------------

*there is still more coming.... sorry for mistakes*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 30 continues....​

Rome: Okay, I believe you! (laughing)

Nong Lawan: Daddy, lets go play games! (tugging Rome)

Rome: Lawan, you are definitely daddy's little girl! (smiling)

Nong Lawan: (just smiled)

Rome
: Okay guys, say bye-bye to mommy! (looking at Rita)

Rita: (just stood there and laugh)

Nong Klahan and Lawan: Bye mommy! (smiling and laughing)

Rita: (smiled) Bye!

Rome: (kissed Rita) I'll see you later!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the 5 years, Aum had great things coming his ways....... He told his parents what has happened between him and Aff.... At first they yelled at him, and was mad at him for a while because they loved Aff as their own daughter, but then their son had to do that and they feel very guilty for not knowing about this..... They had asked him why he did it, but he never gave them an answer..... His parents also found out from Aff's parents too.....Aff's parents told Aum's parents that Aff has moved to England.... and then his parents told him..... At first he was shocked, but then got over it because they were not marry anymore.....

As the years passes, Aum has been promoted to be at the top of his management business....... He was still dating Amanda, but as time passes his relationship with her seems to be going down the hill..... Its not the same as before anymore..... Everything seems to changed after Aff had left his life.....There would be times where he would think about Aff... Whenever he hears Aff's name around Rita and Rome, he feels like he needs to see her, or needs to know how she is doing and everything..... Sometimes he feels like he has been missing out on something for so long..... He feels it, but can't make it out on what it is! There would be times where he will think about his past, and what he had done with Aff and what he did to her..... He would always be confused because of the way he is thinking about her...... Ever since Aff moved from Thailand, everything has changed.... It wasn't the same anymore..... The relatioship between him and Amanda, the friendship between Rome and him..... It just wasn't the same anymore.....

At night, when Aum sleeps, he would have very strange dreams..... There was one night, he dreamed of these little kids playing...... It was a boy and a girl...... He sees them, and they see him, but they ran away from him, and kept yelling at him that they hate him...... And than suddenly he sees a very pretty woman that came up to them and took them away....... He woke up, and was wondering who were they? He thought, were they related to him or not? He doesn't understand why he was having all kinds of dreams about kids..Especailly the ones that are a boy and a girl... And for sure he wants to know who was that woman im his dream?...... She seems so fimliar, but he couldn't see her clearly....... Till this day, he still doesn't know who those people were??????
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*

-Sorry for any mistakes...... hope you guys enjoy this chapter.. :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thanks for the update. it's good to see Aum suffer like this, even in his dreams he is. but i just hope his don't scream they hate him when they see each other.
i'm happy that Rome and Rita got married and had kids--lol he wanted 12 kids...that's a lot.

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
Thank you for update.
And please update more.
Can't wait to know what will happend when Aum see Aff.

:yahoo: :kiss: :clap:

n_naruk

Aff is heading back home with the twins after being in england for 5 years. Wonder how Aff and Aum will reunite? And when Aum sees the twins would he think that it's Aff's kids with Kevin....Omg, Rome. He sure does know how to work fast on having babies. Just two months after he and Rita married, Rita was pregnant. And he must be crazy wanting to have a dozen kids. If I were Rita, I would tell him, IF YOU WANT THAT MANY KIDS, GET PREGNANT YOURSELF. Lol.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 31​

Aff and her kids finally arrives to Thailand...... She grabbed their luggage and went outside to go catch a taxi.....

Nong Jaidee: Mommy, so who are we going to meet first?

Aff: (looks at Dee) We are going to go meet grandma and grandpa first....

Nong Virote: Are they nice? (feels very unsure)

Aff: Whats with the face? huh? (smiled) Of course they are! Why wouldn't they be?

Nong Virote
: Idk because we have never seen them before....

Aff: (touched Nong Virote and Jaidee) You guys don't have to worry, they are nice..... They are the best parents that I can have..... and they will be your bestest grandma and grandpa....

Within an hour, they all arrived at the house..... When Aff ringed the bell, a servant came out, and opened the door for them....

Servant: Who the hell would come at this time? Do you know that I'm still eating! (she opened the gate and saw Aff) Aff? (her eyes widen)

Aff: (she just smiled)

Nong Virote: Mommy?

Nong Jaidee: (she just stares at the servant)

Aff: Um, do you want to help me here?(smiling)

Servant: Yea....uh... yes! (she then grabbed the luggage)

Then they all got inside the gate..... The servant ran into the house and started yelling for Aff's mother.....

Carla: (comes in) What is with the noise?

Servant: Miss. Takasorn is back, Aff is back.... She is back, but not by herself, but with two little kids... (saying it all fast)

Carla: Huh? What are you talking about? Can you please slow down!

Servant: Aff is back in Thailand! (saying it slowly)

Carla
: (shocked) Where is she at? huh? (looking around the house)

Aff: Mom, I'm right here! (smiling)

Carla: (looks at Aff, and tears were in her eyes) Aff, my dear, your back! (she went up to Aff and hugged her)

Aff: Mom, don't cry! I'm back, and I'm going to stay here from now on! (smiling)

Carla: How come you didn't tell your dad and I that your coming back today? We would have came and pick you up!

Nong Virote and Jaidee: (stood behind Aff and looked at Aff and her mom)

Aff: Its okay mom, we found our way here just fine! (smiling)

Carla: (confused) We? (she then looks behind Aff) Aff who are those little kids?

Aff: (looks at her kids and then her mom) Mom, these are my kids! (she looks at her kids) Darlings this is grandma, pay your respect to her! (smiling)

Nong Virote and Jaidee: (goes up to Carla and payed her the respect)

Carla: (bends down to the kids) Oh my god! (shocked) Aff whose the father of these kids?

Aff
: (just stared at her mom)

Nong Virote
: Grandma, mommy said daddy die before we were born!

Nong Jaidee: We don't know who daddy is.....

Carla: (looks at the kids and then Aff) Omg! (she the hugged both of them)

Fifteen minutes later, they were all settling down..... The two kids were outside helping the servant plant flowers, and Aff was inside the house with her mom....

Aff:(looks at her mom) Uh, where is dad?

Carla: Your dad is at work! Aff, how come you didn't tell any of us that you were pregnant?

Aff: (stared at her mom) Mom...I... was....I... (looking away)

Carla: Does he know about this?

Aff: (pretends not to know) Who?

Carla: (stands up and walks towards Aff) Aff, my darling... You know who I'm talking about..... How come you didn't tell him? If you told him, he wouldn't divorce you like this and leave you to raise the kids by yourself......

Aff: (tears were filling up her eyes) Mom, can we stop talking about this? I don't want you to bring up the past! Whats done is done!

Carla: Aff, you can't ignore this issue.....Your kids are gonna grow up without a father for the rest of their lives..... You have to understand that..... You have to tell them that their father is still alive and is living here!

Aff: (tears were coming down her face) I can't do that...... I don't want him to become involve in my business or my kids....

Carla: Aff, why are you so stubborn?

Aff: I'm not.... Mom he has done enough.... He is not the father of my children, and he will never be! Never!

Carla: Aff, you say that right now, but in your heart, you know well that Aum is the father of your children, and will always be!

Aff: Mom, stop it! I told you I don't want to hear it....

Carla: Then how are you going to explained all this to your father?

Aff: I will find a way to make him understand! (she then excused herself and went upstair....leaving Carla standing there worried)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*sorry 4 mistakes... more coming*

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 31 continues...​

The next day was a very tiring day for Aff.... Last night, she had to stay up telling her father everything..... It took almost the whole night because her father didn't get home until nine......Her father asked her so much questions to the point where it was hard for her to answer.... But after all she had to make him understand! After a while, her father finally understand the reason why his grand kids doesn't have a father...... Her father was mad, but Aff told him not to worry about it..... This is why she went to sleep so late.....

Today, she decided to go visit Rome and Rita..... She hasn't seen them for so long now.... she heard from her mom that they both got two kids already and are about the same age as her kids...... It was 10:00 a.m., when her kids and her arrived in front of Rome and Rita's house.....

Nong Jaidee: (looks at Aff) Mommy, whose house is this?

Aff: (looks at both of her kids, and then smiled) Its Uncle Rome and Aunite Rita...

Nong Dee: Oh (then smiled)

Nong Virote
: Mommy, do they have any kids that we can play with?

Aff: Yes they do.... and their names are Nong Klahan and Nong Lawan.... They are almost the same age as you....

Nong Virote and Jaidee: (looks at each other, and then smiled) Yay! (jumping up and down)

Aff: (laughed) Okay, you guys can calm down now!

Then they all went to knock the front door....

Rita
: Whose here? (opening the door)

Aff: (looks at Rita and then smiled)

Rita: Aff? (eyes widen)

Aff: (laughed) Uh, did I come at the wrong time?

Rita: (went up to Aff and hugged her) Omg Aff is this you? Someone pinched me! (Aff than pinched Rita on the elbow) Owww! What was that for?

Aff: (just smiled) You told someone to pinch you, so I did.... Didn't you?

Rita
: Yep its you! When did you come back?

Aff: I came back yesterday!

Rita: How come you didn't tell me or call me at least?

Aff: Sorry, I lost it on the way here!

Rita: Oh okay! (she then looks behind Aff)

Aff: (looks at Rita) Rita, these are my kids..... Nong Virote and Nong Jaidee.....

Rita: (shocked) There twins! Are those Aum's kids? (Rita looks at Aff)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TBC*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sorry for not putting any of Aum in this chapter, the next chapter there will be him.....*

*Sorry for any mistakes*