Love Forever

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 3​

Still crying from the argument she had with her parents just a couple of hours ago, Aff pulls up in front of Kevin's apartment... She asked herself what about if my parents are right? what about if he has been lying to me all this time??? She kept repeating those questions in her head.. She suddenly snap out of it, and step put of the car.. She then goes up the stairs because his apartment is on the second floor... Aff then dug into her purse and found the keys to the apartment.. She knew that it would be like this so she made a copy of the keys, so whenever he doesn't open she has the key to do it... She went inside and sat the keys on the dining table, and saw that there was a red purse there.. She didn't think much of it because it could be his sister that comes over almost every single day... Aff then goes into the living room and finds a strappy-back babydoll red lingerie laying on the sofa... Thinking to herself, she hoped that he is not doing what she is thinking... Aff got so curious that she went to his bedroom... She open the door and sees that Kevin was making love with another woman...

Aff: (shocked) Kevin, what are you doing?

Kevin:Uh... Aff what are you doing here? How did you even get in here?

Aff: (tears falling down her face) I'm asking you Kevin, what are you doing? Why?? Why Kevin? (ran out the door)

Kevin: (getting off the bed, he put his boxer on and ran after Aff): Aff, wait, I can explain everything...

The women on the bed just smiled...

Aff ran out the door, down the stairs, and accidentally bumped into a person... they both looked at each other... before Aff running off.... He caught a good glance at her, and thought how pretty she is... He thought of her for a moment and then continue to go up the stairs.. Then Kevin ran pass him... He was like what the hell is wrong with this guy?? He then went up the stairs...

Kevin kept calling Aff, Aff wait for me...... Aff stop in front of her car.... She turns around to face him....

Aff: Kevin, what more do you want from me? huh? tell me....

Kevin: Aff, I never meant to hurt you like this... I... uh... I...

Aff
: (crying even more) What? That you wanted sex, so you went out to find another woman to have sex with? right? am I right? (screaming at him)

Kevin: It wasn't what you think... I was just uh... uh...

Aff: You know what you can't even answer my question... My parents were right about you... why didn't I trust them? why did I trust you, and you end up hurting me like this??? WE ARE OVER. DID YOU HEAR ME (screaming as loud as she can to his face) WE ARE OVER.... (she then pushed him)....

She got inside her car an drove off....

----------------------------------------------

Aum goes and knock on Amanda's door... She opens, and they both greeted each other...

Amanda
: (happy) Aum, what are you doing her?

Aum: Amanda, um, my parents are forcing me to get marry... and tonight I'm going to meet them... and the girl..

Amanda: (shocked) WHAT? It can't happen.. I love you...

Aum: I know I love you too... That is why tonight I'm going to take you to the meeting with me.... I want them to see that I already have you...

Amanda: Tonight? where at? what time?

Aum
: Well to answer your question, its at Love Garden Restaurant.. time is at 5:00 p.m. and yes its tonight... So get ready my dear...

Amanda: Are you sure?

Aum
: Yes, because I want that slut to see that I already have a fiance....

*TBC*

---------

I will update chapter 4 tommrrow.... thanks for reading :)

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Kevin is such a jerk. All he wanted was sex. Aff wouldn't give him that so he goes and cheat on her?! UGH! Oh, was it Aum that Aff ran into?! Hope so. Hehehe.​

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the update. OMG I can't believe Kevin would cheat on Aff :(
kevin is stupid for doing that..

Kevin is such a jerk. All he wanted was sex. Aff wouldn't give him that so he goes and cheat on her?! UGH! Oh, was it Aum that Aff ran into?! Hope so. Hehehe.​
You will c... thanks

great update! i wonder if amanda is the girl that slept with kevin?? ^_^
man, if so... what a twist! :)
IT mite... thanks

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 4​

It was 4:50 p.m and still no sign of Aum... Jinda whispers to Jacob.... where is Aum.... He replies back to her I don't know either.. Let me call him (faking a smile).... Right when he was about to dial the number... Aum shows up... Everyone at the table looks up including Aff, who they all notice that there was a woman's arm around Aum...

Jinda: Aum, where have you been? huh? And who is this girl? Tell me...

Aff who spaced out for a moment, whose eyes widen when she heard his name... Aum... She didn't expect to see this guy name Aum again in her whole life time, but why does she see him now.... she can't believe that she is forced to marry him.... She doesn't want to remember the past of what happened to her in high school.... He was mean and cruel... she thought.... Now she has to remember it again... It was 6 years ago, it was on April 24, that day she was about to go tell him that she liked him... she was planning to tell him her feelings... but it was all ruined when he embarrassed her in front of the school..... He told everyone in the school that she slept with every guy in school.. He even found a few guys who confessed to sleeping with her.... She didn't even know those guys.... and she wouldn't sleep around like a slut... He told everyone that he hated me and dislikes me.... He was glad that I wasn't forcing myself on him or he would have already killed me.... I was hurt, but I told myself that I would forget about him... and start a new life with somebody else.. but that obviously didn't turn out right either.... Now the past has come to haunt her again... she, herself is not ready to be facing this yet.... but why now??? why??

*She snapped out of her thoughts and came back to reality*

Aum on the other hand couldn't believe what he was seeing... He is forced to be marry to her.... He still remember what he had done in high school to her... and he remember exactly how he did it... He has believed that a girl name Aff Taksaorn has slept with every guy in high school... including his stupid friends who feel for her... so he had to do what he had to do, and that was to tell everyone... he wanted everyone to know how nasty she was.... how slutty she was... he actually enjoyed it... but why 6 years later... he has to marry her??

Aum
: Mom, I went to go pick up Amanda... (smiling at Aff)

Amanda
: Hello mother... (smiling)

Jinda
: Aum, you were late... why did you bring her with you?

Jacob: Son, say your respect to Mr. and Mrs. Taksaorn and their daughter Aff Taksaorn! Right now...

Aum: Hello Mr. and Mrs. Taksaorn and Aff.. I'm sorry that I was late.... (faking a smile)

Chai and Carla: Hello Aum, nice to meet you.. how are you?

Aum: I'm doing good.

Carla: Honey say your respect to Aum... now

Aff: why? you guys already said yours...

Carla
: Now Aff...

Aff: (getting mad) Hello Aum, nice to meet you again...

Aum and Amanda sits down... where Aum is facing Aff across from the table... As both parent are discussing their kids marriage, Aum and Aff seems to be glancing at each other...

Carla
: Aff, Aum when do you guys want to set your marriage date? (totally ignoring Amanda who is holding onto Aum)

Aff: Huh? (blanked out)

Carla: Are you okay?

Aff: Yea, did you say something?

Carla: Yes about your marriage date?

Aff was about to answer when Aum interrupted... I think I should talk to Aff alone about the marriage plans and everything.... do you guys mind giving us 30 minutes or so??? Both of the parents agreed and left... Aff couldn't stand it anymore being at the same table as he is.. it is just killing her.... Aum faced back to Aff... Aff was getting very nervous because she doesn't know whats going to happen next...

Aum: Okay you whore (suddenly changing his tone) lets get to the point, I don't want to marry a person like you.. to let you know (turning his head towards Amanda) this is who I want to marry...

Aff who became speechless of what he just called her, and felt sad about what he just said to her... Thinking to herself, he still the same person from 6 years ago who still dislikes her and still hates her...

Aff: (got irritated) Who told you I wanted to marry you either? huh?

Aum: Seems like your forcing yourself on me.... oh yea (starting to laugh) is it because that guy dumped you...

Aff: What guy? What are you talking about?

Aum: Remember when you came and bumped into me running from that apartment.... that guy chasing you....

Aff: (she remembers, but doesn't want to talk about it or recall any of it...) What does that have to do with this?

Aum: If that didn't happen, there wouldn't be tonight... Let me guess, he dumped you because you cheated on him.. so he wanted to get back at you so he did the same thing back... he took a woman to his apartment and then the next day you came and saw them in bed together... Then all of a sudden you want to marry me because you don't want to lose face to anyone right? am I right? (raising his voice at her)

Amanda got scared and recognize Kevin's girlfriend was Aff Taksaorn.... She was glad that Aff didn't notice her or she would be dead by now...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 4 continues...​

Aff: Aum, you've gone to far with this... don't be getting into my personal businness when it doesn't involve you... and stop calling me a whore, a slut... I am not that kind of girl... (tears starting to fill her eyes) The one that is a slut and a whore, is the woman sitting next to you...

Amanda: (she stood up) Hey bitch, watch your fucken mouth... I came first and you came second so you better shut the hell up... (tugging Aum to say something back)

Aff: (stood up too) You better watch out because your the one who is gonna becoming second.. so I wouldn't be talking if I were you....

Aum: (stood up and grabbed Aff's left hand across the table) I'm telling you to stay away from Amanda.... and if you don't and something happens to her... don't say that I didn't warn you.... (getting very mad)...

He let go of her hand, and left the table with his arms around Amanda's shoulders... Aff stood there speechless again.... Why all of a sudden she is weak when she is talking to him? Its like she has no streghth at all when she is around him.... all she know is that she can't be marrying him....

*TBC*

okay this chapter is kinda of long and boring ;) .... but thanks for reading... I think its getting very good....

n_naruk

I was right. The guy that Aff bumped into was Aum!

He's so cruel to her from the old days and still talking the same now. With him calling Aff a whore, slut, etc, all those words goes perfectly with Amanda! Aff so does remember that Amanda is the girl she saw in bed with Kevin. Aum is being 2-timed!

Thanks for the update!<3​

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I was right. The guy that Aff bumped into was Aum!

He's so cruel to her from the old days and still talking the same now. With him calling Aff a whore, slut, etc, all those words goes perfectly with Amanda! Aff so does remember that Amanda is the girl she saw in bed with Kevin. Aum is being 2-timed!

Thanks for the update!<3​
well she doesn't quite remember, but has a feeling that she mite have something to do with it... thanks for reading

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG Amanda cheated on Aum with Kevin. :( Poor Aff, Aum was soo horrible to her, I hope he gets what's coming to him.
thanks for the update.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am glad Kevin cheated on Aff. And we got badass Aum back! Yeah awesome! I missed on a lot of updates... Can't wait to read what you have up next for us.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 5​

Left all alone on the table by herself, the parents comes back to see Aff all alone.. Aum's parents asked her, where did Aum go? Aff answers, he left already.... Her head was down when she answer... Her mom notice, and ask Aff whats wrong?, but there was no reply back.... She got up and excuse herself and left... She couldn't take it anymore... the more she is taking, the more she is gonna explode... Why she thought? Why does her crush who embarrassed her have to come back..... The next couples of days, Aum and Aff had decided to get marry.... Aum who decided that they should get married on April 24, made Aff mad because that day was the worst day ever... Their parents who have been helping them decided that they should take Aum and Aff to a store called House of Brides.... The mothers who took Aff to look for a wedding dress was driving her crazy because they couldn't decide on one gown... She didn't really care how it looks like at least it is nice on her only.... she tried on a few of them and didn't like it to much..... She wanted something simple, cute, nice, and something that will make her a hot bride... And there was one that caught her eyes..... She went over and grabbed it... She then went inside the fitting room and tried it on... Aum who was getting sick of this, is getting very cranky and mad... Aff came out with the dress that was a strapless dress with Swarvoski crystals and beading throughout....

Here is how Aff dress looks like:

The back:

She came out and stunned Aum's eyes... He, himself couldn't believe his eyes that a girl like her would be so beautiful, and sexy in that gown... He couldn't stop staring at her... Finally their eyes met each other, and right away he looked down... When Aff turned around to face the mirror, she couldn't believed herself either.. how beautiful she looked.... She could see through the big mirror that Aum was staring at her, which made her nervous..... Aum who couldn't stop glancing at her every five seconds, was finally interrupted by his mom... His mom stared at him and started to smile... and asked Aum, look how beautiful Aff is.... He who didn't answer just nod his head like he didn't care... Aff saw that and went back inside the fitting room and changed... Next it was Aum's turned..... He who didn't want to try anything on was stubborn.. but after a while he gave in.... There was one that his mothers picked... He went inside the fitting room and tried it on... He came out with a 2-button Notch, Satin lapels, Single-breasted, Besom hip pockets, Non-vented back, barrel sleeves, Black acetate inside body lining with black inside sleeve lining, 2 inside coat pockets and a matching trousers are double-pleated, formal satin stripe going down each outer leg, 100% cotton inside waistband for reinforcement, two 1/4 top pockets and two back pockets, adjustable waist feature for easy sizing....

Aum's Tuxedo:

He came out, and Aff who was sitting on the sofa couldn't believed her eyes... He was handsome as Harit in Jam Loey Rak... She thought to herself..... She couldn't stop looking at him... He was to dreamy..... Aum who could see that Aff was staring at him, couldn't stop laughing.... but only laugh to himself.... He doesn't know why he is actually laughing when he was suppose to hate her... He stop.... Aum's mother, son you look very handsome and cute in that tuxedo.... Aff's mother who also reply, Aum my daughter should be glad to have a tall handsome husband like you always by her side I bet.... ( both mothers giggling).... Aff blushed and didn't say anything... He went inside and changed... He came out, and they both bought their dresses and tuxedo.... After that they all went out for lunch.....They all went to an Italian Restarunt... They all sat on the table... Aum who is sitting with his mom, and Aff who is sitting with her mom..... They were about to order, when someone came and grabbed Aff's hand.....

*TBC*

***I'm thinking of adding ROme and Rita too***

okay i just notice that they dont really match.. but that was the closes tuxedo i can find to match her dress... :)

pze

sarNie Adult
update soon...its good....
cant wait to see who pulled affs arm....
cant wait till the wedding

n_naruk

I can so totally imagine Aff in that wedding dress! She'll look absolutely gorgeous! I love how you mention He was handsome as Harit in Jam Loey Rak... That's funny!

Cant wait til the wedding! Oh who's the person that grab Aff's arm?!

Update soon​

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
awwww that was soo cute. I can imagine Aff in that dress :D "he was handsome as Harit in Jum Loey Rak" lol, i agree ^^
i bet it was Kevin who pulled her arm. YAY Rteam in here too :)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
update soon...its good....
cant wait to see who pulled affs arm....
cant wait till the wedding
u well c... thanks

I can so totally imagine Aff in that wedding dress! She'll look absolutely gorgeous! I love how you mention He was handsome as Harit in Jam Loey Rak... That's funny!

Cant wait til the wedding! Oh who's the person that grab Aff's arm?!

Update soon​
thanks.. i will update tonite...

awwww that was soo cute. I can imagine Aff in that dress :D "he was handsome as Harit in Jum Loey Rak" lol, i agree ^^
i bet it was Kevin who pulled her arm. YAY Rteam in here too :)
Maybe???

yea its probably kevin!
that bastard!!!!! ughhhh

ooo and thx for the update!! lol ^_^
thanks for reading....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Chapter 6​

Opening up the menu, Aff was about to pick what she was about to order, when a hand came and grabbed hers.... She looks up and sees Kevin... Everyone at the table looked up confused...

Aff: What the hell are you doing? (surprise)

Kevin: Aff, we need to talk...

Aff: Kevin, let go of my hand right now... what the hell do you want??

Kevin: Aff, please, I never meant to do that to you.... trust me please...

Aff who got scared that her mother would hear about the situation with Kevin, she excuse herself and left .... Kevin follwed after her..... Aff got outside...

Aff: What do you want?

Kevin
: I want you to come back to me.. I'm a mess...

Aff
: You were not a mess when you were having sex right?

Kevin: Aff, please that was a mistake... I won't ever do it again.... I promise you.... and I heard that your getting marry? am I right?

Aff: Yes, and you heard it right... I am... so now get out of my life...

Aum who was not patient, excuse himself from the table to go use the restroom, but really to go see what Aff is doing...

Kevin: (went to go in hug Aff) Aff, I love you, and only you...

Aff: Let me go, I used to love you, but you threw my love for you away... (struggling) Let go of me...

Aum who saw them hugging, couldn't believe his eyes that the guy she is hugging and kissing was that man who was running out of that apartment that one day.... He thought to himself, so this is why she wants to marry me..... to make him jealous.... I will show her jealous..... He then left...

Aff finally pushed Kevin off of her, and told him to stay away from her... As Aff enter back into the restraunt, Aum grabbed her arm, and pulled her to a corner...

Aum: So this is what its all about?

Aff: About what? huh?

Aum: (laughing) your stupid boyfriend.. you think that I don't know anything about what you guys just done.... you think that you can leave anytime with anyone???

Aff
: Okay Aum, you don't have to get into my personal businness.... you don't have know who that person is or where he is from... just back off... (about to leave)...

Aum: (blocked her way) Why are you ignoring my question? It's not hard to answer a simple question.... (moving his fingers towards her mouth)...

Aff: YOur stupid....

Aum
: (getting very irraited) Okay, you whore just a simple question and you can't even answer it... I want to let you know something that I don't like.... First thing, I don't like when the woman I'm suppose to marry run off with some guy right in front of me... and the second thing is that if the more your going to do this.. the more your going to get hurt...

Aff: Your talking nonsense.. What is that even suppose to mean?

Aum: It means that once I put that ring on your finger, on the day of our wedding, you will be mine.... and only MINE... your life would be hell if you ever try to do that again...

Aff: (confused) Why is that a threat? why am I supposed to be scared?

Aum: (evil smile) How ever you want to take it.... (lets go of her arm, and walks away)

Aff thought to herself, what the hell is wrong with this mofo? (rubbing her arm)... Aff then goes back to the table to see that mofo again...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane from France, would be landing in Thailand in 10 minutes... Rita who just heard that annoucment from the flight attendant, couldn't wait to get back... She was just notify by Aff's mother two days ago that Aff, her childhood best friend is getting marry really soon.... She thought to herself, why hasn't Aff told me about this? She decided to call Aff...

*ring...ring...ring...ring...*

Aff: Hello?

Rita: Aff, its me, Rita..

Aff: Omg, Rita, how are you? Its been a long time...

Rita: I'm doing good.. I'm coming back to Thailand..

Aff: What your are? already? why? did you meet someone thats why? (all happy)

Rita: (laughing) damn, girl calm down with the questions... I came back because of you... Why didn't you tell me that your getting marry?

Aff: (happy smile turned to a frown) Oh... um... Rita, you wouldn't believe who my parents arranged me to marry with? trust me...

Rita: Omg girl, I want to hear all about it when I get there... Okay I'm already here in Thailand, I will see you in 30 minutes.... bye girl..

Aff: (stuttering) R-i-t-a, wa-it... I... um.. bye

Aff who thought to herself, Rita, you wouldn't believe who I'm going to marry... trust me...

Rita who just got off the plane was really happy to be back to Thailand... she misses it so much... She was daydreaming to much about what she is going to do in Thailand, that she bumped right into somebody.....

*TBC*