Love is Just a Game [Ch. 31 END] 11/06

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol.. girl.. for me.. I love conflicts, it builds the story up to a climax. Hmm... I would love to see Mr. Chakrit there be in some compromising position where Ann has no choice, but to help him. And still he still acts like a douche bag, but deep in his heart, he wants to thank her, but how can he when his arrogance gets in the way??

lady0fdarkness

ooooowww.good one , i was gonna introduce an n'rai to the story just dont know who yet
Oh yes!! No story is complete with out the bitch nang'lai. Hmm........... I see a new worker in Mr. Chakrits company.. someone in the same position as Ann? Or... maybe it turns out that Chakrit already has a gf??

lady0fdarkness

How about Noon? :D I love Noon as Nang'lai... she play nang'aek too much already. She was the nang'lai in my "Love, Unconditionally" story.

lady0fdarkness

lol.. oh yeah.. AFF... do AFF then.. I never see her bad self before.. let's see what kind of mischieves Aff will give us. Good choice.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ooohhh Aff as a nang'rai!! that should be interesting!!! all these stories are causing me to loose my mind! lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..oh boy i cant wait ..how bout a two face n'rai..act nice in front of the p'ek and others but is a big time back stabber??? ..argh did i mention i so hate those type of girls in the lakorn.. <_<

lady0fdarkness

Ooohhh Aff as a nang'rai!! that should be interesting!!! all these stories are causing me to loose my mind! lmao
Aww, poor Noy.. not to mention the fics you also gotta update too.

LOL..oh boy i cant wait ..how bout a two face n'rai..act nice in front of the p'ek and others but is a big time back stabber??? ..argh did i mention i so hate those type of girls in the lakorn.. <_<
Ami.. those are the worst type of Nang'lai's!! The two faced ones like Narin's sister from SB.. damn, what's her name? I forgot.. lol...