love,passion to conquer it's heart (Ch10 Updated 5.19.13)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 4

"Mint over here!"Yaya was waving her hands at Mint. Mint walked to her table.

"Where's Mario?" Mint asked

"Oh, he was busy so he couldn't come eat with us. Your dressed up nice today, where have you been?" Yaya looked at her and moved her eyebrows up and down. " Meeting up with one of your guys huh?" Yaya joked.

"NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! But guess what? I meant Mark today! He was so handsome." Mint said with excitement.

"Mark? The one you had a crush on in middle school?" Yaya asked.

"YEAH that one! I met him today coincidentally." Mint replied. 

"Mint, I hate to tell you this but, he's married...and his wife is pregnant right now. " Yaya felt bad telling her little sister. "she's my patient.."

"oh.." Mint was speechless.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Did you have a good time during your lunchbreak?" Nadech asked. He wanted to start a conversation with Mint. He felt like he might probably like her.

"uhm..yeah the food here in thailand are delicious. I miss it so much. I miss everything so much. I miss......" Mint was heartbroken " I especially miss Mar-kets! Yeah i also came back from shopping in the local markets here." She did a fake smile when looking back at Nadech.

"Yeah,markets in thailand might not have everything but, you can still find stuff" He tried to keep the conversation moving.The room became silent. " uh..Mint. I have something to give to you". He hands her a brand new iphone.

"What's this?" Mint was confused

"Well , I saw that your phone broke so I bought you a new one. Just think of it as a welcoming gift." He scratched his head then walked back to his desk.

Mint was confused." Why would he buy this for me? It's my first day here." she whispered to herself.

"Oh, and you can leave for the day. I have some things to do." Nadech said to her. 

Someone knocks at the door.

"You can come in" Nadech gave permission.

Noona walks in.

"Where's Mark?Don't you have a doctors appointment like in 20 minutes?Why didn't you go yet?" 

"Mark had some business at his farm. He asked if you can take me" Noona said softly.

"He left you?!....I'm going to- nothing.  ok I can take you. Sorry Mint, This is my little sister, Noona." Nadech said to Mint. 

"...Nice to meet you na Noona. " Mint said back.

"Ka, me too" Noona was smiled 

Nadech grabbed his car keys."Well, I'll have to go now. You can leave for the day" 
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"oops sorry!"Yaya dropped her clipboard and papers. When she was about to pick them up ;

"No don't. I'm really sorry for bumping into you." Nadech picked up her stuff.

"Kop khun mak na ka" Yaya smiled at him then walked away.

When she walked away, Nadech smiled to himself.  He didn't expect seeing a beautiful girl doctor at the hospital.
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Nadech, you can stay outside. I'll be back quickly. " Noona walked into the doctors room.

"Sawadee ka Doctor" Noona stood still near the door inside the room.

"Sawadee ja Noona" Yaya replied. "Please have a seat." Noona sits down. "so from your previous tests you took, you seem pretty weak. You're only 2 months but i don't know why you already seem very tired. So I'm going to give you some pills for you to take to get more vitamins and energy boost so your baby will be strong." (sorry i have know clue what doctors say about pregnancies ) Yaya hands her a bag of pills.

Yaya continued talking to Noona. 

"Ka. I understand. Thankyou so much for the advice. So take this medicine everyday?" Noona asked. 

" Yeup,everyday. Make sure you eat before taking it though." Yaya demanded. 

" Thank you Doc" Noona left the room with her pills.  
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"What is this? " Nadech asked as he grabbed it.

"Just medicine the doctor told me to take each day " his sister said. 

"oh ok. You can go to the car first, I'll go pay for today's appointment" He demanded her. 

"No , I'll pay for it. " Noona triedtelling him. 

"Go. I got it sis. You have a baby to take care of and I have a prosperous company right now. I'll pay the bills." Nadech was kind-hearted,but not to those he hated. 

While paying the bills at the counter, he set the bag of pills on the counter next to him . Without knowing , he grabbed some other lady's medicine bag that looked similar to his sister's. 

"All done Noona. Oh here your medicine doc gave you" Nadech handed her the bag.

" Thank you brother " ...

HanbokKPOP

sarNie Hatchling
OH no....I sense something BAD is going to happen... ><
-I love it !

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh shoot. P'Nadech. You're not going to accidently kill your sister's baby with the pills right? Oh my gosh. Somethings bad is going to happen. Please update. I loved it!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 5:

After Nadech gave Noona her medication, he dropped her at her home where Mark did all his farming, Mark was a rich and wealthy farming person, he loved the outdoors and everything, everybody loved Mark, he was very out going somehow. Hahaha. Anyways back on track. as Nadech left his sister at her gates, he waved goodbye and left. As Noona stood by her gate watching her brother drive off in a distance she patted her stomach and headed into the house, it was lunch time, she remembered Docter Yaya saying she must take these pills before eating, so Noona did what she asked. She didn't care to look at the bag and name, as she slowly took one pill and swallowed it with her water. She then went to grab herself a sandwich. As she was chewing her sandwich Mark, her wonderful husband came in the house wiping himself with a rag. 

"How was your day so far," Noona asked Mark, Mark smirked at her and walked up to take a bite of her sandwich.

"Tiring," Mark answered her questioned. "Where's my sandwich," Mark begged her. Noona laughed and told him there was none for him. He playfully hit her head. He made himself a sandwich, he didn't mind Noona not making it for her, since she was having and baby and plus she needed a lot of rest. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hospital)

As Yaya was walking down the hall with her clip bored looking at her paper works one of her patient came up to her asking her she gave her the wrong medication. Yaya was confused, she never did wrong on her job before, she was very careful of what she did. She looked at the bag, the name was under Noona and the medications were the kind she gave Noona. she was confused, thinking maybe Noona grabbed the wrong bag. She didn't think it was a big deal and decided that she will just drop it off at Noona's house, since her home is heading towards Mark's farm anyways. 

"It's ok, i will give you a new pack, i will drop these off at the owners house, please come," Yaya led the patient to her room for the meds.

Mint was just in her new condo organizing her stuff, her place was still full with boxes, she was almost done furnishing her home, she just needed to get done with her room and the kitchen plus bathroom, lol, she only gotten the living room and dining done. Mint loved to design homes and places and now that she has a place of her own, she will get to decorate her house how ever she wanted. She was proud of herself. Her door bell rung, she opened her door. It was Mario. She was shocked, she never knew that Mario knew where she lived. 

"What are you doing here?" Mint asked happily. Mario stepped in her home. "Welcome, i guess" Mint said sarcastically. Mario sat on her soft black couch. 

"It's almost Yaya's birthday, and,and i don't know what to give her now? can you help me?" Mario said scratching his head, banging his head. 

"Well Yaya, (She sits on the couch next to him) Yaya always wanted an iphone5. You should get her that, or something that she likes, like her job, something she can use during her job," Mint told her him.

Mario was thinking, he got it. He jumped up in the air and hugged Mint and headed out the door of her condo. Mint thought it was the weirdoes 2 minutes of her life. She smiled and closed her door. Since Mario left it open. But she couldn't blame him, Mint loved him like a brother she never had. So she continue what she did, decorating her condo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around 7pm, it was time for dinner at Mark and Noona's house. Noona prepared the dinner while Mark was cooking like always. Yaya on the other hand, was heading towards Mark's house until she got a call from Mario saying he wanted to eat dinner with her. Yaya said of course, at that time she was forgetting all about Noona's meed's. So she didn't drive up to Mark's farm and went to meet Mario at the resturaunt. As Noona and Mark were sitting at the table. Noona took another pill and swallowed it down with her water.

Mark asked her what she was eating, and what kind of pills. Noona just told him they were pills for the baby to be stronger and stuff. Mark smirked and continued to eat. As they were eating for no more then 4 minutes Noona fell right to the ground. Mark got up from his chair and went to go pick up Noona on the ground to the couch. 

"What is wrong with you honey, are you ok," Mark said sacredly, he was so scared for his wife's condition that he took her to the hospital near by. "Noona hang in there ok," Mark told Noona while she was moaning he pain out loudly. 

Seconds later Noona fainted. Mark screamed for her to stay with him but she didn't. He was so fucking scared and worried he speeded up to 85mph to the hospital. Nothing can't happen to her or his baby. 

As they were rushing Noona to the E.R room, Mark was held outside the hall. He punched the wall once. His hand was all bloody. He needed to keep his temper down. He knew he got mad fast. He knew he was hot-tempered TBH with. Mint was also there at the hospital, She was there to check on her wrist she broke 3 weeks ago, making sure it was ok. It was starting to hurt again. And from the corner of her eye she saw Mark sitting on the chair. She walked up to him slowly, bending her head to see if it was Mark clearly. "Mark," She said softly. Mark turned to her and saw Mint. He got up fast. He greeted her politely. 

"Why are you here," Mint asked him. He told her just family stuff. Mint smiled. It was an awkward moment happening between the 2 of them. But Mint kept it calm. "I must be bothering you, I am sorry, i will go now," She turned but Mark told her she can stay, stay as a friend, he was very depress, needed a friend to talk to. Mint stayed. And grabbed his arm making the both of them sit down on the chair, she smiled big. Mark asked her why she was so happy, Mint just said it's been awhile since they have seen each other. Mark laughed. And said it was a long time. Almost 7-8 years. They both laughed. They both talked about the middle school years, inside Mark was worried about Noona, but since Mint was happy, he wanted to make her feel like he actually enjoyed the conversation. But Mint would see that he didn't enjoy anything. 

"If i am a bother i can leave na," Mint grab her purse and walked away as the doctor came out, Mint was walking like a turtle so she can hear what they were talking about.

Doctor: (He shook his head no) I am sorry, but the baby didn't make it, sorry for you lost.

Mark was shatter, he was going crazy, punching the walls kicking and throwing stuff. The doctor told him to calm down, this is a hospital not a boxing ring. Mark cried, he really cried into tears. After hearing that Mark has a lost of a child Mint was sad and happy, sad because it was Mark's first child, and happy because this might be her chance, maybe she thought.

She then walked fast to her car. Mark was there in tears.

Yaya came back and rushed to check on Noona, she saw mark holding her hand on the side of the bed. Mark got up from the chair, and let Yaya check on Noona's condition. Noona was doing fine. But she was also shattered, she completely forgot all about her meed's. As Yaya see's from the results. Noona has already taken the pills that she took accidentally. Yaya explained to Mark. Mark took it ok. But in the inside he was pure angry and mad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Mint's condo)

"I really feel bad for Noona and the lost of Mark's baby," Mint said stirring her tea, Yaya looked at her and said "Your happy," Mint looked shock and looked at Yaya telling her she crazy to think that. "No need to lie little sis, i know you, your happy cause now you may or may not have a chance with P'Mark," Yaya teased her. Mint and Mario and Yaya laughed. As they were enjoying her tea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noona woke up, she looked to the side where Mark was sleeping next to her. Mark woke up by the sound of her bed. He woke up fast and stared at her for a long time. Noona wasn't really thinking much that time. 

"Noona i have something to tell you," Mark said. Hoping she will say Yes, I mean she has to know the lost of her baby.

"Alai ka?" She answered back, a simple what has already killed Mark, did he really have to tell her that it has come to this. Oh well, its for there own good.

"The baby, it's gone," Mark told her. Noona moved her head No, Mark was lying, what had made her lose the baby, What? "Mai Jing, Mai Jing," Noona was going crazy, Mark grabbed hold of her hugging her close to his chest, Noona crying on his shoulder. "Noona, I am so sorry," Mark said as he broke into tears with her. 

That was it, everything they been thought to make this baby has just end like that. Can god not be fair enough to the both of them, they both planned this baby for almost the longest time of there lives and this is what god repay them, it almost felt like god didn't want this to happened. Why? Why was the only question they had going through there minds. Why?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as Nadech got the call about the lost of Noona's baby, he was pure mad and angry, he knew he couldn't trust those doctors, purposely giving them the wrong med's he rushed to the hospital where Noona got her med's, he went to the front desk asking who was Noona under and they said her doctor was Yaya. They led her to her room. Nadech bust open the door. Yaya got up from her seat, yelling at him why he just came in like that without knocking. 

"No need to say all these sweet shit in here and show who you really are?" Nadech said in such an ill-manner way. Yaya gave him an evil look and walked up to him.

"Before you talk, you must look at the one who is sweet or not?" Yaya told him back, he grabbed her hard by both her arms, Yaya was getting hurt, She pushed him away to the wall trying to run to the door but Yaya grabbed her and pinned her to the door hardly. "Let me go you crazy mental person. Its against the law to hurt a doctor, Let me go?" Yaya told him, trying to brake loose, but his GRIP was way way to strong. 

"You purposely gave her those pills didn't you," Nadech asked her up close. Yaya smirk and let out a laugh "Whats so funny," Naddech said. Yaya pushed him away. And walked to her desk and pulled out the med's she had for Noona. "Noona told me that you were the one who grabbed her med's, (Smirks) and it seems you grabbed the wrong one," Yaya said as she walked to him.

And from there she said "So you were the one who killed your own baby niece or nephew," She said in a firm voice, it was so dramatic that Nadech gave her an evil stare. Yaya eye browed him as she walked out her office to Noona's.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh. Nadech had just accidentally killed his own niece/nephew. That must be heartbreaking. Nice chapter. Well it's sad the unborn baby died though....

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6

:knocks on door:

"GO AWAY!I don't wanna see anyone right now!" Nadech yells at the person who kept knocking on his office door.

"Uh...Nadech are you alright..?" Mint asked him with good attentions.

"Oh, Mint it's you. You can come in" Nadech said. 

Mint walked in. Nadech's head was on his desk, just laying there. 

"Is everything alright?" she goes to him and sits in the office chair that's facing him. 

Nadech sits up straight slowly.

"That..THAT DOCTOR! She caused all this!" he slammed his fist onto his desk.

" What happened? " Mint knew what happened but she didn't want him to know that she already knew what happened.

"Noona, my sister, she had a miscarriage because of... me " nadech was angry. "will you go with me to talk to Noona?"

"Yeah sure" Mint felt bad for her loss but deep down inside, she knew she still had a thing for Mark.

"Is she going to be alright?" Mark was sad.  

"she's going to need alot of rest,but she should be fine. Just make sure she doesn't get too stress. Or else her heart disease will worsen." the doctor said to Mark.

"Heart disease?What are you talking about?" Mark was shocked and confused.

"Well it says here that she has a heart condition. Dr. Yaya wrote her some prescriptions for extra energy support so she'll be fine when she gives birth.. but" The doctor pointed to the papers on his clipboard. Mark was speechless. "well, I'll excuse myself. if there's anything , feel free to ask me or Dr. Yaya "

"Krup. Uhm, why didn't Dr. Yaya do my wife's check up today?" Mark asked him 

"Today's her day off. Is there anything you need?" the doctor asked

"Oh no it's ok. I was just wondering. But what's your name? So I can contact you when I need something." Mark said

"Krup." The doctor gives Mark his card. Then he walks out.

It reads:                 _____________
                             /     DR. BIE                      /
                            /    172-8945               /
                           /   "HAPPY TO HELP "           /
                          /    Can call me 24/7  /
                         /_____________ /

"There has been rumors that your sister had a miscarriage, is it true Nadech?" reporters are shouting questions at him " What happened?HOW?How many months was she?" Questions surrounded the room.

"Yes,I came here for a press conference on this issue, but I will answer only questions I find acceptable to answer." Nadech was angry at the reporters. How'd they know? No one knew besides him, his sister, Mark, Mint, and Yaya, but he knew that they wouldn't harm him nor his sister like this.
"Krup, my sister had a miscarriage." Nadech answered 

"How?" the room became loud again. Everyone was questioning him nonstop. "how,how,how,how,how,how,how?" it filled the room.

"Please excuse me" Nadech left the room and walked to his office.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Nadech, the rising hi-so has just left the room everyone. Further questions involving this issue will be answer later on. Please stay tuned" news reporter speaking on TV. 

Yaya saw the news. She turns off the TV. " How can something so small become something so big?" Yaya said while eating cup noodles in Mario's condo.

"haha,well its because he's a rising hi-so that owns a company against the number one thai industry company." Mario laughed.

"he's the one you were talking about? That one guy who's your new competitor?"Yaya was shocked."By the way, how did they know about his sister i wonder."

"It was me. I told them. After you told me about your client having miscarriage, I looked her up and found out her previous last name was the same as Nadech. So I used this opportunity to get rid of him before he cost me trouble" Mario smiled. Yaya was speechless, she never knew someone like Mario can do this. She was disappointed in him. 

"I gotta go" Yaya puts down the cup noodle and got her purse.

"Why are you already leaving? I thought you wanted us to go to the movies tonight? Mario held onto her hand.

"uhm....some other time, my head hurts." Yaya pulled her hand out of Mario's grasp. 

Mario looked at her confused."then are you alright? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"No it's ok, I just need some rest" she left without saying bye.

"What's wrong with her.." Mario scratched his head then turned on the TV again and started laughing again. "Serves you right!" he shouted
Yaya heard him saying that while walking down the hall of the condos. She shook her head signally "no"

"are you okay?" Nadech heard a voice. He looked up and saw Dr.Yaya. 

"Why are you here" Nadech said in a rude way."And how do you know I'm here"

"Who in Thailand doesn't know one of the most famous Thai Industry company's location?" Yaya tried making him feel better.

"Get to the point. Why are you here?" Nadech was out of energy to yell.

"Are you alright? I saw that the issue was on the news...Is there anything I can help you with?" Yaya sat on the office chair,facing Nadech. She wrapped her hands around his and looked at him. 
Nadech looked at her then looked back down to his desk.

"why are you being nice to me?You were mocking me the other day weren't you." 

"But today isn't the other day. I'm sorry I made you feel like I was mocking you. I was just stating the truth..."she smiled at him. "well...."she grabbed his hands and pulled him up. "Stop being sad already. Come follow me, I'm taking you out" She pulled him, walking towards the door. 

"Stop. Where are we going?" 

"To the Movies" Yaya winked at him. She continued pulling his arms and he finally smiled. He was happy he had someone to comfort him...someone he never had.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Hmmm.. I would be disappointed in Mario too. I was also shocked that he would do such a thing. Very disappointed in Mario. Yaya cheer him up good!!! (Sorry Mario but that's what you get for what you did).

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 7:

Watching the movie made Nadech a little bit happy....He wasn't thinking about his sister...But he did think about Yaya....
After the movies Yaya offered to send him back home..

"Khun where do you live let me send you home na ka," Yaya asked while putting on her seatbelt...Nadech sat there in silence and sighs....''Just send me back to the office," He said...Closing his eyes....Yaya then started the car and dropped off Nadech at his office where he wanted to be alone by himself...But he still wanted to know why she was being so nice. So many question were going through her head...But he didn't care and went into his office..Setting his head back down on his desk..

On the other hand Mark was at the hospital watching over his beloved wife still in a coma..He didn't know when she will wake up. So he kept praying hoping there will be a mircale that she will wake up like that. Any mintue now he thought to himself..

(9:00pm)
Still at the hospital...Someone was tapping Mark so he would wake up, Mark woke up he was blinded by the lights up on the ceiling. He looks up to the person. It was Mint.

"Khun," Mark said sitting up striaght. Mint smiled and sat next to him.
"Are you hungry," Mint asked Mark hoping his answer would be yes. But he answered with a No. He was to worried for his wife's condition. All he want is to say by herslef till she wakes up skip food,showers,work,everything he just want's Noona awake.
"Then it's ok," Mint said. She grabbed her bag and before she could head out the door Mark stopped  her. She turned around facing him.
"I geuss i can go out with you for a bit, I am hungry," Mark said pointing to his stomach. Mint lets out a small laugh. Mark finally smiles. Mint opens the door for Mark as they walk side-by-side to the resteraunt.
"What would you like P'Mark," Mint said looking at the menu. Mark answered her that she can order anything. Mint smiled and said ok. She ordered 2 bowls of Pho with no trib and ! large spicy papaya for the both of them.
"You sure know how to order food," Mark told her. "How do you know i like Pho with no trib," Mark questioned her,
"Well everybody loves Pho and hate trib right," Mint told him...They laugh and talked and had much fun. This day couldn't get any better...Mint was so happy, FInally after all these years she finally has a lunch with Mark, the most hottest boy back in the days.

(Sorry if this is short..I am at the library and i have 64 minutes left and i want to watch the Drama "Dok Ruk RIm Tang" So Ya i will update the second part at home na ja...)