love,passion to conquer it's heart (Ch10 Updated 5.19.13)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 7.2

"Thank you Mint for the lunch today." Mark thanked Mint as they were walking side-by-side. Mint smiled and told him it was nothing.
Mark then smiled back at her. It was awkward for a second...

"So..." Mark and Mint said at the same time. They both laughed even tho there was nothing funny about that.
"Lady's first," Mark said..Mint sighs and just told him it was fine he can go first.

Mark: Ok Ka. So how is life?
Mint: It's good.
Mark: Oh..I haven't seen you in like forever. Why didn't you come to senior year with us. We were all going to 9th grade.
Mint; *She stares away, and smiles, scratching her head* Oh......I went to america.
Mark: America.
Mint: Ka.
Mark: I heard it's something cold and warm over there?
Mint: Well I lived in California with my dad.
Mark: Which part of Cali....LA,Fresno,SF,SD,Hollywood
Mint: *She laughed* Hollywood.

Mark was getting more interest about her life. he questioned her and she answered him willigly and they just had there real conversation. They laughed and talk and fially they swapped phone numbers with eachother.

"Now it's my turn," Mint told him. Mark laughed and asked her what she wanted to know???

Mint: How did you meet Noona.
Mark: *He was thinking* OHH.....How i meet her...Easy, We went to the same college and we had the same dream.
Mint: Which was?
Mark: *He stares into the beautiful sky* Farming. Our dream was to open our very first orchard together. *He looks back at Mint* and that came true.
Mint: Congrats *In the inside she was shattered*

After that Mint became silent. Mark looked at her. He asked her what was wrong. Mint told him everything was fine. She then asked him more question like there marriage and other stuff. As they were talking Mark's phone ringed. He answered. When he answered it his face lighted up...

"Really. Ka Ka Ka, I am coming now," Mark said he then zoomed out of the place to the hospital. Inside of Mint's heart she knew why???

As soon as Mark arrived at the hospital, he saw Noona awake. "Noona," Mark said running to hug her tightly.."Ke Tueng khun mak" Mark said smelling his wife's hair, it was such a delightful strawberry smell. He was so happy to see Noona awake.
"Are you ok now," Mark asked her. Noona told him she was ok now. Mark was so happy that he forgot all about the baby until Noona asked about her health, she was asking if the baby was ok..Mark's smile went down, he coildn't tell her that the baby is gone. He couldn't. But she likes honestly and he must tell her.

"Uh....Uh....." Mark was stuck he couldn't do it.
"Mark, tell me," Noona's voice was raising higher everytime.
"Noona...*Mark puts his hand around her face* Ha rook ja hai pai" Mark told her. Noona's face became pure white. She forzed.
"Noona, are you ok, Noona," Noona was so shocked that she broke into tears she was going crazy, crazier like never before. Mark holding her, trying but she was to strong....The docters and nurses ran helping Mark holdong down Noona. They gave her a pain killer. Mark seeing his wife like this made him angry and worried for her so much, not ever had she acted like this before. He punched the walls and kicked the walls. He wanted to die in front of her that day....

The docter walked out the room. Mark got up asking the docter if Noona was alright. The docter told him she was just in shock from hearing about the baby's death. She was gonna be alright. Mark became less worried.

Noona was asleep when mark went back into the room. He sat by her bed just praying she will be ok when she awakes again.....
It was about 9pm when she awoke. Mark stared at her. He didn't say anything, he didn't want her upset again like earlier. Noona sat up and still remembered what Mark told her. Mark got up from the chair and hugged her. She cried on his shoulder. Mark patted her telling her it was ok. But Noona disagreed.

"Noona, listen to me...*Grabbed her hand* We're still a young married couple, *Laughs* You don't know what the future holds for us but at least we both know that we will have a little one soon, it can be tomorrow,next week,next month,next year when you can be pregnant again," Mark told her.

"You really think so," Noona asked Mark.
"I know so honey," Mark said kissing her hand. Noona smiled and hugged him.
"Then, i wanna have a lot of kids na," She told Mark.
"As much as you want," Mark said laughing along with Noona.

(The song that matches this part)<-----Click
They both enjoyed there night sleeping togehter on the same bed.
"Don't worry na, Close your eyes and sleep, cause tomorrow i will still be here" Mark told Noona.
"I love you," Noona told MArk...
"*Pinched her nose* Go to sleep," mark said.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love that song, Someday from First Love. It relates to me too and it makes me sad listening to it.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 8 
*sorry for the very late update, i truly am! i haven't gotten spare time for awhile now. Sorry once again for u readerz!

Noona's fast asleep again. Dr. Bie talks to Mark outside the room.

"There's good news and bad news, which do you want to listen first?" Bie said to Mark.

"I'll like to hear the good news first krup." Mark took a deep breath and got ready for what Bie had to say.

"Well, your wife gets to go home tomorrow night"

"Really?! Kop jai krup, kop jai jing jing !" He jumped in the air.

"But, the bad news is....she has a year left to live...and i want you to take good care of her. Don't let her be stressed or mentally ill at all. She'll be at a higher risk of....dying instantly."

"No, mai jing ! your lying che mai mor ?!" Mark was in such a bad condition.

A tear dropped from Bie's face as he quickly wiped it.

"....Mor, ...are u ok? You look like your ...crying too." Mark asked

"oh, something got into it...Mark ,don't let me see her cry ever again."Bie walked off.

He got into his office and had a flash back when he was in high school. It was freshman year. Bie was known as the nerd, always made fun of. He didn't know how to stand up for himself. Whenever it seemed like he was about to get bullied, Noona, his crush was always there to protect him. She didn't know him personally but she knew it was wrong wutever they were doing to him. Bie learned from his mistakes, went through so many things to make him good enough for her. And he was like the perfect man when it was senior year. Senior year, he walked towards her to ask her if she would go to the senior prom with him. Then he saw Mark hugging her,had his hands around her waist hanging out with friends. He stopped and walked back. He never knew she was dating Mark. After that day he promised to himself that if he ever meets her again, heartbrokened, he'll do everything for her.
________________________________________________________________________________
"Mint krup, can you come to our celebration tomorow? Noona's coming home and we are gunna do a little party for her"Nadech asked her when she arrived at work.

"Uhm...sure" She replied back

"And can you have dinner with me tonight?" He grabbed her hand when she was about to walk out of his office.

"But, for what occasion ka?"Mint asked

"No occasion, i just wanna have dinner with you" he smiled.

"but-"

"Please" Nadech

"gaw dai ka" Mint agreed because she didn't wanna make him feel bad.

"I'll pick you up at your, your condo right?"

"Meh dong, i can drive myself ka" Mint was feeling awkward.

Nadech walked to his desk and got the file of worker's personal information. "Here, your address. I'll pick you up."
________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello? P'Nadech che mai? It's me Yaya, i was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me. I already made reservations ka" Yaya called Nadech right before work ended.

"Well...i can't, im really busy." Nadech said to her.

"Oh really?ok then well..sorry for bothering you then ka" yaya end to call and felt rejected. "Why am i frowning?Smile yaya, smile!"she said to herself.

:ding dong:

"Yaya, what are you doing here?"Mint asked her .

"Well i made reservations at a resturant and was gunna tell you to go with me" Yaya siad to Mint.

"I can't sis, my boss wants me to go eat out with him too.How about Mario? Why isn't he going with you?"

"I don't know.. I don't feel seeing him right now"

"Ah-ha, you have someone else in your head right now huh? " Mint moved her eyebrows

"E-bah...no"
 Mint's phone rings. "Hello? ka,ka i'm coming." call ends. "Hey sis i gotta go" and mint ran out the door leaving her purse.

"Mint!Your purse!"Yaya ran after her. 

Mint got into Nadech's car and Yaya saw nadech. She stopped running. "Nadech.." she whispered .

Yaya ended up going to the resturant alone. Coincidenlty, nadech came to eat with mint at the same resturant.

"So this is you being busy..." yaya was a bit sad. She walked out the restaurant.

"Wow so pretty, your decorations are excellent na ka Mark!" Mint said to him when she  got into the house.

"Mint? Why are you here?"Mark was confused.

"she's someone special to me so i invited her." Nadech said to him as he put his arms over Min'ts shoulder.

"Oh ...really.."Mark pretended to go put up some more balloons.

"Here let me help you" Mint ran to him and stood so close to him. Nadech was a bit angry.

"Mint come here, you don't have to do it. just sit down . In a bit u have to go with me to pick Noona up." Nadech said

Mint and Mark was having sucha good time together just trying to blow balloons up they didn't hear wut nadech said.

"Ok lets go" Nadech was impatient because he thought she ignored him. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the door.

"Oyyy Nadech, jep na !" Mint said.

"Nadech stop!WHT ARE YOU DOING? She's hurting!" Mark exclaimed

"Chun kor toh... i didn't mean to hurt you..Well lets go." 

"I'm gunna help Mark with these things" Mint told him.

"....but-.... Mark remeber your status" Nadech said to him before he leaves

"Noona, you can leave now ka" Yaya helped her get up off her bed.

:door opens:

"Noona, are you ready to leave?" nadech asks her

"yeh, just let me use the bathroom first- no need to help me"

she goes into the bathroom

"I'm sorry i couldn't eat with you last night." 

"it's okay, i went out to eat with a more important person than you." she said back to him just to make him jealous

Nadech turned around and held onto his temper. He didn't know why he was getting jealous, he just was.

"noona, are you ready yet?"Nadech yelled and knocked on the door.

they opened the door and she was laying on the floor unconscious.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u cool:)and fantastic_27, u both r great writers! love this ff, everybodys character and da story line! alls bittersweet and sad! as yadecher hope u'll turn their story sweet and romantic ! mm also deserve sweetness! waiting patiently 4 next update. thank u 4 writing 4 our enjoyment !

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Chapter 9

"How is she," Nadech asked Bie.

"She fainted due to lack of sleep, she needs a lot of sleep," Bie told him. She couldn't leave the hospital so Nadech left without Noona.

----------------------------------------------------
"Oh Nadech where's Noona?" Mark asked Nadech. Nadech told him Noona fainted from lack of sleep, but he told her not to worry because she is fine. She is now resting. Mark sighs and looks at the decoration.

"I'm sorry for making you waste your time helping me," he told mint, instead she smiled and told him it wasn't a waste. She was glad to actually spend time helping him. Mark smiled and thanked her.

"Lets go home Mint,"Nadech said, but mint said No, she can find her own way home. Nadech was so close to anger. Why would she want to stay with Mark, he's married.

"But Mark is a married man Mint," Nadech told her, she laughed and told him she knew that, she just wants to spend time with him.

"It's ok Nadech, I won't go over bored, I'll send her home, don't worry," Mark told him. Nadech wa so angry he wanted to punch Mark. He said yes and left. Mint and Mark were left alone in the big empty house.

Mark turned to Mint and smiled. "Are you hungry, I'll make some steak," Mark said.

"Ka," Mint said.

Mint watched Mark cool the steak, seeing him flipping it putting flavor to it. He ask if she wanted to try some he poked a little piece of meat and fed it to Mint.

"How is it," Mark waited for Mints answer.

"MMMMM. AROY MAK KA P'MARK," She said.

Her and Mark enjoyed their evening together eating the steak he made. They laugh an played candy land. They were having so much fun.

"Thank you for the Night Mark," Mint said getting ready to leave his house.
Mark stopped her and asked where she was going, and she said she was going home. Mark looks at his watch. It was only 8:00. Mint laughed and told him it was late. Mark laughed and said ok an he will send her home. Before she got out the car Mark asked if she'll like to go horse-back riding tomorrow at his farm. She smiled and said Of course, she'll love to. Mark smiled and waved goodbye to her.

------------------------------------------

Mint locked her condo and went to the lobby and saw Nadech Waiting in the lobby, she walked over to him.

"Why are you here Nadech," Mint said smilin big.

"I'm here to pick you up so we can go to lunch together, sorry for not calling first," Nadech told mint, she looked at what she was wearing. "Are you going horseback riding," Nadech said.

Mint said Mark invited her to go ride with him at his farm. She apologized to him and left. Nadech stood their in anger. "OWWWWW" he screamed. He decided to follow her and join them but before he can Yaya caught his eyes. He stopped and walked over to her.
-------------------------------------------

"Be careful na," Mark said while both him and Mint were riding the horses. Mint laughed and told him she is a pro at horseback riding.

"Wanna race," he said. Mint smiled but before they even counted to 3 mint already started the race. "Mint you cheater" Mark said laughing so he was racing against Mint.

As they were racing Mint realized that she has won. "I win you P'Mark," Mint said. Mark was still coming up and finally reached her. Mint's horse was going her crazy. "OWW" Mint screams out. "MINT," Mark got of his horse and caught Mint on the ground. Looking straight into her eyes. He couldn't bare those eyes or hers. "Your eyes are beautiful," Mark said. "Alai na," Mint said. Mark snapped out of it and got off of her.

"Are you ok?" Mark said sitting up. Mint sat up as told him everything was ok. She tried getting up but her ankle was sprained. "Owww, Jep KA," Mint said. Mark took a look at her foot and saw that it was sprained."

"Let me carry you and will ride the horse together na," Before Mark carried her Mint stopped him and asked if it was a good Idea. Mark told her it wa all right. He carefully carried her and they rode the horse back together.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thank u fantastic_27 4 da sweet update, mm has some sweet moments....please continue but take your time okie, i'll wait, especially for yadechs story....thank u 4 letting us enjoy your ff !!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 10

"What are you doing here Yaya" Nadech asked her in front of Mint's condo.

"I should be the one asking you.." she turned back and started walking off.

Nadech ran up to her and grabbed her hand and made her face him. "What's wrong .Did I do something to make you upset, i dont understand" 

"it's , it's nothing let go off my hand." she pulled his fingers off of her. Nadech kept starring at her and held onto her hand. "didn't you hear me, bloey chun. " she tried pulling herself away from him . he finally let go and she fell on the ground. "oyy, jep" she whispered to herself.

"YAYA! I'm sorry, i didn't mean to." he ran to her and tried helping her up.

"Meh dong " and she shoved him away and stood up herself. she kept limping. 

without saying a word, Nadech grabbed her and carried her. 

"Let go of me , i can walk by myself." Yaya kept trying to get loose.

"You can keep being crazy because i'm not gunna let you g anyways"

"E-bah!"she said and just remained quiet. Nadech kept carrying her and went to his car. "Where are we going??" Yaya asked.

"I'm taking you to the hospital."

"What? To the hospital, why?!"

"Your leg hurts rite? Im taking you to the hospital." Nadech carried Yaya into his car.

"It's just a little, I just need to go home" Yaya tried opening the door but Nadech locked it. He put on the kid's safety lock.

"okay, where do u live" 

"E-bah! Why should I tell u"

"If u call me that one more time I'm -"

"What! You're going to what?!" 

Nadech looked at her and gave her a perv look. "kiss" then he made his lips in the kissing formation.

"E,E-" 

"What?"Nadech tried making her irratated "So, where do u live hmm?"

"Kay, you can go home now."yaya said to him while getting out of his car.

"Give me your house keys"nadech put his hands out and looked at her.

"What?"

"Give me your house keys. I'll open the door for you."

Yaya willingly gave it to him and started walking to her house. Nadech opened the door and followed her.

"Where's your first aid kit?" he asked her. Yaya went to the kitchen and and was opening the cabinet to get a cup. Nadech was right behind her with no extra space between. Yaya turned around and they were like an inch away from kissing each other. They stayed at the same position for awhile.

Nadech leaned towards her and was about to kiss her until..

"here!"Yaya got the cup and pushed it against his chest.

"oh..*cough* thankyou.So...where's your first aid kit.."

"its over there" Yaya pointed inside another cabinet. 

"Oyyy!Gently dude!"

He just kept laughing at her.

:ding dong:

"I'll get it."Nadech said.

He opened the door and Yaya saw who it was. 

"....Mario" Yaya's eyes looked worried. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
@cool:) thanks 4 da update, i like it alot, nadech is slowly liking yaya, his tease is so cute ! aww whys mario coming at this time, sure drama cooking ?
pls continue but take yr time, ive enjoyed v much so far, thank u once again, wif appreciation !