Luad Kattiya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Too many! :loool: Just the ones I come across randomly that I have something to say to you about! :lolyup: :wink: :kiss3:
I notice that you've been going through the beginning of some threads And have been liking my posts. Hahaha. You darling girl... :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
I notice that you've been going through the beginning of some threads And have been liking my posts. Hahaha. You darling girl... :kiss3:

Aw! :lolyup: :spin: :blush: If I can, I'd like ALL the posts that make me happy, but as a moderator, I'm only allowed to like two posts per day. :cry1: So, I have to choose carefully now. :D Nowadays, whenever the 24 hours are up, I'd go back to like two posts that make me especially giddy. Naturally, some of them are your posts hehehehe. :kiss: :lol:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw! :lolyup: :spin: :blush: If I can, I'd like ALL the posts that make me happy, but as a moderator, I'm only allowed to like two posts per day. :cry1: So, I have to choose carefully now. :D Nowadays, whenever the 24 hours are up, I'd go back to like two posts that make me especially giddy. Naturally, some of them are your posts hehehehe. :kiss: :lol:

Awe. I feel so special. :ghehe: So it only applies to moderators?? Sometimes I fee like a like more than 2 posts in a day. Haha. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Awe. I feel so special. :ghehe: So it only applies to moderators?? Sometimes I fee like a like more than 2 posts in a day. Haha. 

:lmao2: You should! :lmao3: Yeah, I believe moderators are allowed to like only two posts. :huh: That's how it is for me. :shrug: But regular members are allowed much more than that! :lolyup: Not sure how much you're allowed per day. :lol: You'll have to tell me if you ever keep track of it hehe. :bhehe: