Luad Kattiya

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:lmao: OMG I swear I cried for like days...This was a really good lakorn..It was kinda long though yeah? Anywho...I loved it! I just deleted that whole scene of Tik dying..lol..out of my mind! hahaha :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love this lakorn and I can watch it over and over and over. Curse that Princess. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i hated dala in the end... you chose your country over the one you love... i know that it would hurt her country but common, her people must understand true love if not then i guess i wouldnt care about them...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn....their chemistry was great together and i actually liked how it ended. He gave up his life for her to be able to rule over a whole nation or people....his love for her and his people was so great that he was willing to give up his life for them.

I read somewhere that when they were filmming the scene where Aom and Tik was in the jail cell, she was actually really crying because she felted so sorry for Anotai. yea this lakorn was really sad but i wouldn't have changed it anyother way...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's given that in any royal/king type of movie they will not end up together b/c

1. one would die
2. ranks (royal/lower level)

it's a good movie; i loved that p'ek was soo clever over all the problems...
they look great together too!

yeah. i guess that's common in royalty lakorns. one of the leads either die or they don't get together, because one of the leads has to become royalty. that's exactly why i enjoy them. it's kind of like watching remakes of "romeo & juliet," although you already know what's going to happen at the end. :D same for most chinese sci-fi/action/fantasy as well... everyone dies... only the sword stands. :lol:

i actually did not understand why all the hype about Tik until i watched this lakorn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe, this lakorn was so sad! i think i cried throughout the whole ending! i was praying aom would've stopped tik or protect him.... but it didn't happen. i just love the chemistry they had together on-screen.

My love couple!

sarNie Egg
Love Tik and Aom, best couple ever... super cute in this lakorn,
saw this lokorn and it was soo good. Love it. Those two look good together on
screen. :D

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Very sad ending; it made me so mad, and it was hard and heart-wrenching to watch Anothai (Tik) died. :tearybye:

I love the romance and chemistry between Tik (Anothai) and Aom (Dala), but I hate the ending. It makes sense, but it's also a little possible for them to get each other.

I've had a fantasy in mind, where there's a part two of LK. A few years after Anothai's death, Dala is still single and her royal court/subjects are persuading her to get married. She still has Anothai in her heart and refuses to... However, she is pursued by a 2nd-son prince/tilted lord played by the wonderful Captain ( :cloud9: )!!! People believed they will be a good match and are rooting for them to marry each other. Captain has fallen in love with Dala at first sight and is fighting hard to win her trust and love. He's resentful of the fact that she's not willing to let go of Anothai even though he is already gone. Dala's falling for Captain, but she's too stubborn to fully committ herself to Captain. But there are obstacles in their new-found love. Prince Chaiyun is pursuing Dala again (he still have feelings for Dala :pervie: ), due to the failed marriagle with Princess Kaekai. He has divorced Kaekai because they have not been blessed with children, and he believes that Dala would be a better prize and wife. But Kaekai is not happy and being a typical nang'rai, she tries to satagoe both Chaiyun and Captain's plans. She wants to ruin Dala's happiness. How is the plot going to ravel out? I'm not too sure about the details, but I know it will be a happy ending for Dala and Captain!! :dance1:

*Sigh* If only Exact will see my idea...I wish... :lol2: Oh, well, that's what your imagination is for. :D

i hated dala in the end... you chose your country over the one you love... i know that it would hurt her country but common, her people must understand true love if not then i guess i wouldnt care about them...
My sister hates Tik as Kongpope in Roy Leh SR and hates Aom as Dala in LK. She stated, "Their roles have really reversed!" :lol2: I love Tik personally in RLSR, but Dala wasn't as loving and kind as I had hoped she would be. I love that Aom was chosen to be Dala, but seriously, Dala's character isn't the best. Tik's Anothai character stood out the most. :)

Tik's character wouldn't have died if Aom stood up and admitted her love for him.
From what I remember, I thought she tried to save him, but she didn't try hard enough or Anothai (Tik) wouldn't let her. His love for her was so strong and true...sacfricing everything just for her... ='( Yep, I would have loved it and enjoyed LK more if Aom have taken a stand for him...they deserve to be with each other...

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
it's given that in any royal/king type of movie they will not end up together b/c

1. one would die
2. ranks (royal/lower level)

it's a good movie; i loved that p'ek was soo clever over all the problems...
they look great together too!
True, but not completely true because in "Manee Yard Fah" Charnchon and Areeya got together; she was royal and he wasn't. =D That's why I love that lakorn so much!

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
I watched this lakorn way back then, I don't even remember most of it. I love the ending though, it's the ending that made this lakorn one of my fav's because you can really feel their love for one another.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My favorite lakorn!! Or one of my fav's! This has got to have one of the saddest endings ever.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
My favorite lakorn!! Or one of my fav's! This has got to have one of the saddest endings ever.

Wowie, more than a year ago, you made that post! :woot: Yes, one of the saddest endings ever! Still haunted by Anothai's (Tik) death... :teary: :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Wowie, more than a year ago, you made that post! :woot: Yes, one of the saddest endings ever! Still haunted by Anothai's (Tik) death... :teary: :cry:
Yup, can't believe it's already been a year since I came in here.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup, can't believe it's already been a year since I came in here.

Hehe, pretty soon, I'll see you in all the threads that I never really paid attention to before! :coverlaf: Well, I love coming across your posts. :lol: ....:yawn: Good nite for realz now. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, pretty soon, I'll see you in all the threads that I never really paid attention to before! :coverlaf: Well, I love coming across your posts. :lol: ....:yawn: Good nite for realz now. :D
You gonna go through all the threads I'm in? Haha. Jk.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
You gonna go through all the threads I'm in? Haha. Jk.

Too many! :loool: Just the ones I come across randomly that I have something to say to you about! :lolyup: :wink: :kiss3: