Luk Maai Blien See (TV Scene)

a bit?!!! :lol:

chai has been getting superb roles lately. this one and sarb poo sah.

i can't believe the girl's mom just died like that. i told my mom, and she said something about the culture taking dropping out school and being pregnant very seriously. the mom was there when benz was in the hospital and knew about rome. she couldn't stop and think about it for a moment? she's known her daughter for whatever and should know benz wouldn't do something like that unless she had a reason... which she's gone on depressively mad.

fun

Expired Sarnie
How do you like it so far Lome?

It's nice to have the lakorn start off with the pra nang in love :wub: but gosh it ended so soon.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
yeah.. their love fore shadowed evil to come.. I'm loving Rome and Benz right now. *heart flutters* :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Gosh, I want to read your caps when you get to the part where it rains and Thip is crying. She had so much emotion in her eyes and acting was just beautiful.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Gosh, I want to read your caps when you get to the part where it rains and Thip is crying. She had so much emotion in her eyes and acting was just beautiful.

olay when I do get to that part, I will make sure to emphasize it just for you. right now I'm cooking and capping.. so I'm taking a while.. :D

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
so wait, is chai really her baby daddy??? I kinda skip a lot.. But how did benz and chai get together and have margie ??

PoWeR3FeVeR

sarNie Juvenile
I think Margie is Benz and Rome.

I kinda saw the part when Benz brought young Margie to the city and saw Rome

Benz kinda mentioned "He doesnt know his relationship with you (margie)"

cecilia

Staff member
Benz have the sperm inject in her -- that's why she have Margie ..
Margie is a product of Benz' and Rome's incubate sperm. kindda sad .. but yeah.

as for POP, he's a product of fon and her ex-lover. she ditch him for Rome b/c of financial benefit and she's infatuated with Rome too.

Chai's a good friend who crush on Benz for far too long, he's helping her --- a side support by staying with her
-- feel sorry for him the most in here .. .

feel sorry for benz when she cut out namfon's face and paste her face on there .. a bit disturbing .. but i can see why she's so mad too.

margie's so cute in here :wub:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I know, I feel so sorry for Chai. I just finished watching this week's episodes and Chai always stood by Benz. He's so sweet and caring.
I'm so happy that Margie is here now :D Gosh she's so cute. ^^ I can't wait to watch next week's episode, I think Benz is going to get like a 'makeover' which would be good.

cecilia

Staff member
^she's like DR. J/H .. when she's out to revenge, she clean herself up.
when she's at home playing mommy to margie -- she's crazy LOl

i love MARGIE in here, she's so cute and POP remind me of YOUNG MOS loL ..
I'M LIKING their pairing, can't wait for next week too ..

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
Chai always plays roles where everyone would feel so0o bad for him. He goes thru drastic measures to help out the nangek but in the end, he always ends up alone or dead lolz. being nice gets you no where.. :p jk lolz

cecilia

Staff member
^but it is so true --- being nice get you no where .. unless, you know how to limit yourself from accommodating to what the other want.