Luk Mai Klai Ton

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
yeah, i agree. even though it's obvious that Andrew ended up with Kob at the end, they should have left it in a better scene instead of just at the beach like that...maybe a wedding would have been nice! :lol:

I really want to watch this lakorn again, but i can't find it dubbed or with subs... =[

shadesofgreen

sarNie Egg
This lakorn was really good, but I was pretty lost the whole time since there were no subs. Hopefully, someone will sub it one day.

Does anyone know what happened to Andrew? I haven't seen him in anything for years. Ahh, he should come back!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I never knew Andrew and Kob had a lakorn together O_____o
yesh they did kristy. it was a cute & sad lakorn. i was in tears with this one. The scene where kob found out that she "supposely" wasn't the daughter of her dad & she was crying in her apartment & andrew stop by to visit her. She was crying like crazy, i was in tears! & then Andrew sat next to her or got on one knee & wiped her tears & he hugged her! ahhhh... it was sweet... :wub:

I wish kob & andrew will have another lakorn soon! the chemistry they had was amazing!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I thought this was the boringest kob lakorn i've seen. I mean they were cute together but i just didn't feel any chemistry at all. the ending was horrible, it was boring they should have redo it! i only watched the dubbed version so i probably have a different view from this lakorn plus the ppl that dubbed it cute alot of parts.

jjinxx

yesh they did kristy. it was a cute & sad lakorn. i was in tears with this one. The scene where kob found out that she "supposely" wasn't the daughter of her dad & she was crying in her apartment & andrew stop by to visit her. She was crying like crazy, i was in tears! & then Andrew sat next to her or got on one knee & wiped her tears & he hugged her! ahhhh... it was sweet... :wub:

I wish kob & andrew will have another lakorn soon! the chemistry they had was amazing!
totally agree! first lakorn i watch of Kob and i thought she and Andrew were amazing together and the chemistry was so sweet and they were both real good with their parts! :lol: :wub: the hug, the kiss was so cute!!! they were just so cute! XD lol, i'm going crazy...wish i could watch it again.
sigh. if i had the money i'd buy all these lakorns....but dubbed is so expensive... 0_o

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought this was the boringest kob lakorn i've seen. I mean they were cute together but i just didn't feel any chemistry at all. the ending was horrible, it was boring they should have redo it! i only watched the dubbed version so i probably have a different view from this lakorn plus the ppl that dubbed it cute alot of parts.
I don't think it was boring. I thought it was really good from the beginning. I love the storyline. The ending sucked though. I hope they act together again in an even better lakorn. I wished Sai Yai Sawat that Kob was in could've had Andrew as the lead instead of Stefan.

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
this is one of my favorite Lakorns...Andrew Gregson is my #2 and my #1 is Num Sornram. I love these two actors so damn much. They are both great in their acting.

In this lakorn...the chemistry between Kob and Andrew is so real. Andrew did super fine acting in this lakorn...no one can beat him if it was to be remade.

i want to watch more lakorns by Andrew Gregson and Num Sornram. Anyone have any news about these two?? Please help.

jjinxx

this is one of my favorite Lakorns...Andrew Gregson is my #2 and my #1 is Num Sornram. I love these two actors so damn much. They are both great in their acting.

In this lakorn...the chemistry between Kob and Andrew is so real. Andrew did super fine acting in this lakorn...no one can beat him if it was to be remade.

i want to watch more lakorns by Andrew Gregson and Num Sornram. Anyone have any news about these two?? Please help.
i'm the same as you - Num is my #1 and Andrew is #2! the first time i ever watched these two i was hooked! they're such good actors! haha, and they both have amazing chemistry with Kob too!
but after watching LMKT, I think that Andrew and Kob had the best chemistry!
i went back and watched this lakorn again, and i just like it even more now, lol.
all their scenes together have so much passion, combined with a great storyline equals AWESOME LAKORN!
i want to see Andrew in another lakorn with Andrew - especially now that he's back to doing lakorns! that'd be sweet! they were one of my favorite couples!

i agree, one of my fav. scenes is when she first does the blood test and it shows she can't help her dad with the kidney transplant and Andrew is there to comfort her. he was so damn sweet - he was sweet throughout the lakorn after the two of them began their secret dating.