Luksana Wong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..There's only 2 versions of this lakorn..The original and the re-make..As for Au dying I was talking about Fah Mai lol..not Luxanavong....None of those stars listed were in this lakorn...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Rickella said:
I saw 2 version of this. One where it ended after she got her head chopped off. Which my father told wasn't the true ending cuz according to folklore the yak took her body and she came back to life. A few years later they had a remake and it went pass the whole head chopping stuff. N'ek did get her head chopped off but she didn't die. The green guy up in heaven transform into a Yak and came to take her body away and revived her. After that she remain in the forest and wore all white, like a nun. Some time pass, the p'ek came across her hut and saw her but she predented not 2 kno him. And all them other stuff.
[post="31835"][/post]​
but does pra'ek and nang'ek eventually end up together in the 2nd version, since it goes pass the head getting chopped off thing?

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , they get together . he love her and after he learn the truth we went to search for her all over the land and stuff

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I remember watching this and it was okay, but I don't like the pra'ek in the recent one. Some how, most of his boran lakorn always annoy me.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Damnnnn sarn that picture looks hella old...but oil looks really kute and pretty in it though...! I think imma purchase this lakorn too..i kinda miss it...!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Damnnnn sarn that picture looks hella old...but oil looks really kute and pretty in it though...! I think imma purchase this lakorn too..i kinda miss it...!
[post="33155"][/post]​
yea it is kinda of old :lol: i don't remember seeing this boran :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
rukmos said:
I remember watching this and it was okay, but I don't like the pra'ek in the recent one. Some how, most of his boran lakorn always annoy me.
[post="33003"][/post]​
You got that right..lol..Well if they changed the pra aek and don't put in fake stuff then it will be good...But I want to watch the original...But anyways..It kinda reminds me of Yor Pra Glin...When the nang aek turns into a guy..Man..Come to think of it I want them to re-make this lakorn and put Au in it..And Boy of course
:wub:

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thank you for the clip. it so nice to see that part. because i didnt go through that part. i so hella hate pek because he didnt even care about the nek..that why i never finish the lakorn.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yup pra ek had another wife and it was because of her that nang ek got her head chopped off..i think pra ek thought that nang ek was hidden on his wife or some shit like that ...thats why.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah he have anotehr wife after he got seperated from Oil and he found a 2nd wife when he was wondering around to some kingdom but he still love Oil though and Oil did come back to meet up wiht the p'k but she kind like disguise her self as someone else even though they look the same ! Plus she refuse to reveal she the lost wife the p'k is lookin for -- but i kind forgive the fool after he weep and stuff cause of the death of Oil and yeah since he also left his pregrant 2nd wife to go search all over the land for Oil and bring her back to him .