MADHUBALA - Ek Ishq Ek JunooN

rehann

sarNie Adult
kya episode tha!!
love how RK said... na u will never do that... u will not kill me...
if u kill me... with who u gonna fight after this... this what u said right???
love that BG song!!! so wonderful~ MB smile was really a treat for me...

RK n shamser confrontation was great~
love how Shamser bring up all the mess that RK had done to MB life!!
love how RK face change when he hear all of that...
kya Dialogue tha!!
'my daughter hated u... but what happen to her... she give u her blood... she pray for u...
she made a place for a jerk like u in her heart...'
this is all come from a father's heart!!! how suffer he is... when he saw his beloved daughter that always laugh n smile...
stuck n torment to live with someone like RK... that really jerky n evil(at beginning) if i in his place i might do the same!!

i believe in tomorrow ep... RK will not reveal about Shamser to MB...
he will keep the truth... love how RK n Shamser face change when they saw MB at the door..
Both of them love her... they afraid she heard smthing that can make her upset!!

that all dialogue from SasurJi will keep on replay at RK's ears...
he will slowly regret for what he had done!!
now i can see what this track motive is... to make RK realized how bad his treatment to MB before...
he had ruined her life but she pay him back with warmth, care n love!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
waa... seems like our waiting is already at the end~
love season is blooming in MB now...
here new promo of this week~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qynkSeCbhuU&list=UUjK6Vdpz_ubPlYBIe8Mo2FA&index=1&feature=plcp
cr as tagged

love the background voice!!
with flow of time... thorn will also turn to flower...they both just a human being... RK n MB already in love!!!

WU~slept RK suddenly awake up & see Madhu sit on his bed.
Madhu hesitates & say she came to put on his blanket.
Madhu try to go but RK holds her hand & take her on him closely ♥♥
BG - ''I Love U'' song from mr. india movie

awwww~ so sweet...

cr as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
after watch tonight ep~
don't know what words should i use to describe the series...
just that everything grow so beautifully in Madhubala right now...

from the start my eyebrow keep on frowning evrytime i watch the ep...
then now it infected my mouth... keep on smiling without stop~

just give in to let myself keep on fall for new legendry love story of Rishbala...
kuch to baat hai... iss pyaar ki kahani ko~ (RK's style) hahahaah

'lo ajj main kehti hoon (so now i will tell u)... i love u... i love u... i love u...' so desperately crazy waiting for this sizzling scene tomorrow~

cecilia

Staff member
i love it when he gave her the intense stare too .. he seems confuse when it comes to expressing love .. but i think he know deep down that he loves her .. as for MB .. she's a goner .. before he got shot by her dad lol

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was really good! You can sense and feel how much they miss each other...

Mae

sarNie Adult
RK and Madhubala are both growing on me..especially RK... I really love this tv serial serial right now...

rehann

sarNie Adult
love how this love story grow~
here Promo for this Friday!! seem like this friday is a big day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-uM-tKodNg&feature=g-user-u
cr as tagged

some romours come out...
after this that hell Dips will frame Madhu for RK attemp murder!
n at the same time Madhu will be so upset about her Malik as the real culprit...

i believe if that time come... Madhu will admit that crime on behalf of her Malik...
but thank god... RK know everything... so that Dips plan will never work!!
as always she will make herself look stupid!! hahahhaaha poor our Dips... unka dil aisa nehi hai~

rehann

sarNie Adult
i really really really want Dips to make madhu to be arrest!!
so that RK will kill her n everyone who let this happen...
really damn excited for tomorrow! i want RK to come n smash all that idiot...
Big hug to RK... have a nice sleep but tomorrow u have to wake... to clear n explain all had happen between u n malik...
to take Madhu out from this crazy thing...
to give a big slap to that dips n all those idiot that do all this to ur Madhubala Rishubh Kundara!!!
how they ever dare to think of that!!! such a dumb... if i RK... i will chase this snake Dips out of my house!!
but i know nothing like that will happen.. cause at last she will say that 'mera dil aisa nehi hai'

Mae

sarNie Adult
Patiently waiting for RK to wake up to the mess that Dips has caused! He'll be pissed his precious wife is in jail because of Dips...all hell will break loose.

Also, I can understand why Malik did what he did... Can you imagine the humiliation and suffering RK has put Madhu through..of course Malik would want to get rid of RK so his daughter can earn her freedom again.. I'm not saying it's right he tried to kill RK, but he couldn't bare to see Madhu's sadness anymore....it's also because of his medical condition that Madhu had to marry RK..

rehann

sarNie Adult
Promo for this Thursday~15 NOV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3_x1CoOwSE
cr as tagged

look like another intense week for MB~
n eye-locked scene for Rishbala!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dips irritate me so much! I don't know why RK keeps letting her reside in his home when he knows she tries to seduce him every minute she gets... How can she not be ashamed of herself that she's married to RK step-brother, but still wants to get together with him again.... I hope RK stands up for Madhubala...

cecilia

Staff member
^i thought the same .. kick them all out .. but i guess b/c he wants to keep his mom that's why her husband and his son/wife have to tagged along. Such douchebag (his brother and dip)

I understand Malik too .. he didn't do it b/c he want too .. he feels as a father he didn't protect MB much so he's just doing his job .. once he learned that he can't anymore he buried things away and try to start over with MB and the family. Just too bad that the family have to know what's going ... i'm glad RK is stepping up tomorrow to help b/c malik did make him realize his true self too .. RK was horrible as a human then .. like an animal in some sense lmao --

anyway, i really like what MB said today --- how could he thought of killing someone's son .. his daughter's husband. That's cute .. he called her 'BIWI' and she called him 'SWAMI - BETA something' :wub:

rehann

sarNie Adult
love tonight ep~
even it started with this despo rubbish talk but then....

'intezaar ka pal... meetha hota hai...'

love how they communicate using their eyes... Rishbala ahaan...
the most fantastic view!!

i bet RK know about Bhatia jr n sr blackmail plans~
a multi million dollars hug~ Poor MB...

always love the way she grab RK's shirt~ that look cute n warmth~
if someone ever tell me before that Rk will offer MB with a glass of water in such cute way... i will smack her head... n said nonsense!!! but now???
'wrong desicion??' what the!!

now i understand RK more... he had a really bad childhood memory... when he with MB... he got back all that moment... his masti... his innocence & happy smiles... his excitement... i really dissappointed with Radha ji... she might not regret for her mistake 14 years ago as much as she will for how she treated MB now... she really go blind right now... deep inside her heart she know MB innocence but still... huhhhhh....
he missed his Mr India a lot! so cute...

usually with the spoon... but now with hand... his bad boy style really capture my heart...
'u never know in ur life... when u got into the biggest trouble... the person who will be beside u might be someone that u will never expect...'

cecilia

Staff member
They're getting super sweet together .. RK, what a dashing man! Reminds me of the good old ASR days to the rescue of Khushi's pain.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
i could see him blocking all these rocks coming his way like how ASR is to khushi when he love her so deeply. MB just need to keep striving for success and one day RK will come crawling to her and can't BREATH AND LIVE WITHOUT her lmao (gosh, i always think of ASR when i talk about RK doing all these things)
Someone ...ahem... Cecila... ahem ... got their Arshi fever that they didn't realized they post Arshi in the wrong thread. :secret: :bhehe: :wink:
555 - trying to show Rehann that i'm in deep love with Arshi that even other song use for other ppl still reminds me of what i saw on youtube for ARSHI .. i swear ==- just about every romantic songs are done for ARSHI .. therefore, no any other song can't remind me of them lmao
Hi girls...just checking out this thread! This serial looks very interesting and the characters are similar to IPK!! I'll probably tune in after IPK ends. Like Maya, I can't handle too many at once especially the larger than life characters and love story of IPK!! Just this one is enough for me...ARSHI's magic is too overwhelming!!

You girls had me cracking up so bad! :bhehe: :lolyup: I can see you can't stop talking about Arshi and comparing them to the RK and MB!! Arshi really made their mark in our hearts...can't be erased!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
I loved today's episode, well, the scenes between RK and Madhubala...and RK standing up to the TRIO Kuku, Sikky, and Dips that they have no right to disrespect his biwi...and when he demanded Dips to carry Madhu's luggage to their bedroom... I'm very attached to RK and Madhubala now for a relationship that started mockery they have come a long way...can't wait to see more of their love story.... RK has certainly grown on me... :)

rehann

sarNie Adult
here promo for this friday ep~
cr as tagged
everyone said that this is just dream... but i really hope it happen in real!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: