Mae Hau Lam Pong (Step Onward)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
oOo....Sorry to hear....

Well question about the lakorn? is Nang ek a Lesbian? or what is going on...is she just pretending because she trying to get bak at that girls father? OMG...that bugs meeh though...the bad dudes daughter is kute and im guessing she will end up with that other cop...why does she gotta be a lesbo first...!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
ahhaha i can't wait for the episodes like this man! they're toooo short! =( ahahaha. ughh
art takes my breathe away in every scene. HAAH!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHH! in episode 18 she dresses like a girl with long hair! >:] hotttt. and art got jealous whooOoo! haha art so sexay.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Im just wondering in the lakorn whether shes got long hair and shes wearing a wig or if the short hair is her real hair in the lakorn. Gosh that sounded confusing :lol: I know in real life shes got the long hair, jst wondering which one she has in the lakorn...

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Im just wondering in the lakorn whether shes got long hair and shes wearing a wig or if the short hair is her real hair in the lakorn. Gosh that sounded confusing :lol: I know in real life shes got the long hair, jst wondering which one she has in the lakorn...
lol her real hair in the lakorn is short, and in episode 18, she suppose to be like wearing a long hair wig, but we all know that it is her real hair since she doesn't have short hair in real life ... man :huh: :huh:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha. they soooooooooo neeed to make this longer ! OMG. cute scenes in episode 19! whooooooooooO! art :drool:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Yes, I am dying because its only 20 mins!! They should have made it at least 30 mins lol.

sunisa

love this lakorn...Art is hot:drool: they finally show some sweet feeling toward one another.i love sweet scenes b/t Art and Fon!!it is so cute and funny.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
can any find pictures of them together? Art & Fon? or just Art :D Ekkkkkkkkkkk! i love them two. they should totally get together in reality =D

donna

sarNie Adult
man it got some sweet scenes in here. the way he looks at her has my heart melting!

he watches and protects her from afar, so romantic!

i love that she is starting to show that she has some feelings towards him.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
omg i was so happy when i saw them show feelings towards each other
it was super cute!!!!
and wooooooo art was dressed really hot that night at the club when he was watching namfon in her black dress
lol