Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i didnt even try watching that mermaid lakorn lol. I dont know why they keep giving him weird roles and boring scripts. the last lakorn i saw of him was a cooking type. forgot the title but it was with Nui. its another ITV lakorn.

omg, i was so happy that him and tik k. paired up again but man, didnt like the lakorn!!..

yeh, they didnt choose a pra'ek for this lakorn yet.
i actually watched the mermaid one of patson.he wasn't really the main pr'ek though,didn't like it either...does anyone rememver one of his last best lakorn??

agree with you on that. i believe there is only two and this new one will be the third. i noticed that the remake was of ben. duk and the picture of him and that girl(someone posted). those other two were similar but the same. i know for sure ben duk's version was the same plot and everything like the original one. they just didnt do a good job at it as the first peeps...

i think kath and sam's version she dressed in chinese outfits and stuff and nothing of that nature in the original version. maybe i'll give a brief summary when i have time of the original unless someone already did that...
let me know?
oo.that would be totally awesome if you're able to share the summary.
hmmm.chinese outfit.i remember iamnowhere saying something about udon.udon's a japanese noodle :D .

sarN

sarNie Granny
no no kat/sam and patson/numfon wasn't a remake LOL>>> it a new lakorn it just have similar storyline . Did anyone saw Warat/Kwan version ?? it was call " Mae Khrua Kon Mai " too just dat it the P"k dat pretend to be a gay cooker and go live in the n 'k house hahahah dat laokonr is soo freaken funnnieeeee . I have dat lakonr and it the first version. So , the question is .... are they remaking Warat/Kwan version or the one tinah just post a picture of !! I really think it Warat/Kwan version " Mae Khrua Kon Mai "

tinah

sarNie Coma
its probaly the remake of Warat/Kwan version unless they just have same title

so whats the title of Sam/Kats lakorn?

edit: opps nvm. just found out

kitkat

sarNie Elites
crap, i guess i get lakorns messed up. it's just too similar
storyline. ^^" ughhh damn you lakorns! XD;

the question is which remake of this, anyways? =/ i get
confused now. --; or maybe this isn't a remake? ^^; beside
the one sarN was talking sounds like match to this new
lakorn's title, isn't it? =]

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha no no . Kwan is the girl dat play as the n"k in the old version of " Koo Kum" wiht Bird and Warat is the p'k in the old version of " la on dao" with sirum . Here is kwan / Wart picture

noi

sarNie Hatchling
"Mae Krua Kon Mai" was originally for ch7 starring Savitree and Dao Pra Sook's Dad. N'ek was engaged to P'ek, but she was in love with this Pierre guy. So N'ek goes to live in his house as the new cook so she could find his bad faults. She paints her skin black and wears a mole. Even so, P'ek falls in love with her. A very cute lakorn.

The remake was with Ba'Duke. Not as good as the original.

I don't know about Pat doing this remake. I hope they pick a good p'ek.

tinah

sarNie Coma
hahaha no no . Kwan is the girl dat play as the n"k in the old version of " Koo Kum" wiht Bird and Warat is the p'k in the old version of " la on dao" with sirum . Here is kwan / Wart picture

oh that kwan!!..so the pic i posted from your site is a remake right?..

thanks for the brief summary Noi. that sounds interesting.

so which ones is really the remake. lol sarn said with Kwan/Warat and Noi said Savitree and DPS's dad

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Crappss!!! I'm getting all my lakorns mixed up!!! For a minute there, i was thinking Sam and Kat's lakorn didn't even really existed and I was getting it mixed up with Madamn Yee Hoop! hahhahahahahhah But yes, talk to my mom bout and yes the first one is Savitree's version with the dad from Dao Pra Sook. Thanks for the clarification everyone! I can't wait to see Pat in it!!! She is absolutely perfect for this role!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh that kwan!!..so the pic i posted from your site is a remake right?..

thanks for the brief summary Noi. that sounds interesting.

so which ones is really the remake. lol sarn said with Kwan/Warat and Noi said Savitree and DPS's dad
yes the picture u post is a remake from Savitree&DPS 's dad and if Pat goin do dat remake it should be the 3rd one and all the other lakorn with dis plot isnt' a remake . As , for Kwan / Warat isn't a remake it a differ storyline about a rich man disguise himself as a gay servant and go work at the n'k house but the tittle is the same as Savitree&DPS's one " Mae Khrua Kon Mai " . So the question is ...which version is Pat goin remake ??? Savitree&Dps's dad one ???? Which make it the 3rd version or Kwan/Warat

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
The one with Kwang and Warut is called "Por Kua Hua Bha" and Patson and Nui's is a remake of that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes the picture u post is a remake from Savitree&DPS 's dad and if Pat goin do dat remake it should be the 3rd one and all the other lakorn with dis plot isnt' a remake . As , for Kwan / Warat isn't a remake it a differ storyline about a rich man disguise himself as a gay servant and go work at the n'k house but the tittle is the same as Savitree&DPS's one " Mae Khrua Kon Mai " . So the question is ...which version is Pat goin remake ??? Savitree&Dps's dad one ???? Which make it the 3rd version or Kwan/Warat
oh okay!..i got it now. lol thanks for clarifying Sarn. At first, i thought you ment the one with Kwan/Warat was the original.

So, Pats version would be the remake of Savitree/DPS's dad unless they just have the same title

sarN

sarNie Granny
oh okay!..i got it now. lol thanks for clarifying Sarn. At first, i thought you ment the one with Kwan/Warat was the original.

So, Pats version would be the remake of Savitree/DPS's dad unless they just have the same title
yes , Pats version would be the remake of savitree/dPs's dad and the second version is the one picture u post from my store . Kwan/Warat wasn't a remake it have it own story but same tittle as savitree/DPS's dad.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes , Pats version would be the remake of savitree/dPs's dad and the second version is the one picture u post from my store . Kwan/Warat wasn't a remake it have it own story but same tittle as savitree/DPS's dad.
goodness, they should of given it a different title so there wont be any confusion especially since the storyline isnt the same.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
goodness, they should of given it a different title so there wont be any confusion especially since the storyline isnt the same.

No, the one with Kwang and Warut is called "Por Krua Hua Bah," and Patson and Nui's lakorn is a remake of it. It's the not the same title.

sarN

sarNie Granny
No, the one with Kwang and Warut is called "Por Krua Hua Bah," and Patson and Nui's lakorn is a remake of it. It's the not the same title.
Jean , girl ! See i told u ... im good at remembering "R" scene lakorn den comedy :baby-scene-pop-corn:

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
damn!too much to read and i'm not getting it at all XD .help?
you guys are talking about too many remakes and it's making me confused.LOL