Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i agree with yooh iamnowhere :)
:lol: i cant wait for episode 5 to finish downloadin so i can watch it ahaha..
Nutt's pretty agressive. cuh in episode 4 when Pat yelled for everyone to come out when Nutt and dhat girl were kissin. after dhat he grabbed Pat n said something to her.. he let go of her hand when his mom came in to dhe room ahaha

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^ hahahah yeah that was hilarious!!! "Help!!!! She's biting his lips!!!!" hahhaahha

I can't wait to get to home to DL it. Bored at work right now...... thinking bout PAT!!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hrmmm i totally forgot how dhey caught Namfon in dhe Patson and Namfon version it was so long ago...
But so far i like both versions :lol:
i just got done dlin episode 5 and 6 and maybe later on today i'll post some SC :)

nolee

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is so freakin' funny. i think pat & natt make a really cute couple.. they match (; but yeah, that girl that likes natt is so annoying. her acting is so fake lol, she kinda looks like janie too.

sunisa

i really like this lakorn.it is so funny.i love Pat...she is so pretty and such a good actress.i can't wait to see more of this lakorn.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
recent episodes SC
ENJOY! :D

I just got done with episodes 5&6
I have to say I cant get enough of dhis lakorn.. it's a funny lakorn. and for dhe first time seein Nuttawat in a lakorn i'm watchin he's okay, a little stiff and hardly smiles buh he'll get better with more experience.. :lol:

Nuttawat is startin to get suspicious of Pat. First, her make up rubbin off on to his shirt wen he carried her.
Second, he went by to her bedroom and hears her singing in ENGLISH
:lol: it starts gettin more interesting :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Thanks for the sc and info, Mango!! I'm enjoying it so far.So much to read and so much to catch up with!! I just got tape 1 today and I'm going to dl the rest!lol... Nat's mother is so cheap!! I thought they were talking to each other in the beginning too.lol.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yer welcome. :)
she Nutt's mom is a cheapo :lol:
buh she pretty much likes Pat. better than dhat girl who kissed Nutt. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hmmm. I wonder how old he is... Ummm. Would someone mind telling me how to get sc from dls? When I dl something, I can't any sc from it.

Bou

sarNie Adult
i like this lakorn, pat's so funny as a servant, but Nutt's acting isn't that great, he has no emotions, i hope his acting improves more

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
thanks for the screencaps again mango....hahahahah the scene where he carries her look so funny
i gotta go get this lakorn

mchou1985

sarNie Egg
Someone keep saying that Namfon K and Patson lakorn is the same one as Pat and Nat lakorn, but it not. Namfon K and Patson lakorn are not the same one that Pat and Nat play. The storyline it kind of the same, but in Namfon and Patson lakorn, Namfon mother was marry to Patson father and they want Patson and Namfon to get marry. And the lakorn name are different. Mae Krua kon mai that Pat and Nat play is the lakorn that Mam Jintara play like i think 15 year ago? ( not sure). Anyone, I like Pat in Mae krua kon mai. Pat is so funny, can't wait for the episode.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: thnks for clarifying dhat mchou1985.
i never knew Mam Jintara had a lakorn like dhis :lol: i was probably way too young
anywho dhe servant thing is similar and Patson and Namfon lakorn was funny too.
dhe whole servant with dhe accent and who's dark and gots a mole :lol:
just saw episode 7 and it was pretty good like always :lol:
episode 8 Pat's granny and brother[dhe one who likes Nutt's cousin] are gonna come to Nutt's house and Pat's sees them :lol: interesting!! :D

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow, Toh Mahn, lecture dtoo long tai.lol.I only remeber 1 of Patson and Numfon K's lakorn it was simliar but not the same.Anyways, I don't really care. :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
man the prducer made a right choice for letting pat play in this lakorn b/c she's already goofy and hyper in reality...so protraying in the lakorn makes it realistic...kristy i like your new banner of pat........narak mak