Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
the ending is soo cute.. pat got married as fai dum which was very cute and sad when nat's mom and pat had their moment of forgiveness!!! can't wait for mafia tee ruk...

nolee

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh!! i can't believe she married him as Fai Dum LOL. this lakorn was okay. very silly & weird LOL. i thought it was just too quick&easy that they finally got along and admitted their love to eachother... but can't wait til MTR.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OMG. ended already!? WHERE!!!!! i only watched episode 33 =( well. It was weird how out of no where they started to get along. HAHAAHAH that was funny. NAT is STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL hot:)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Weird... I didn't watch it though... Sorry na, but I took out Mafia Tee Ruk's summary out 1 week ago.lol. You'll just have to wait and see. I might reconsider though.hehe.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
THANKS KRISTY....I'LL BE WAITING HEHEHEH....
oh i heard that nat was doing another lakorn and he is playing a cop
well thats what he said and does anyone know who is the nangek?

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I did not like this lakorn but I agree that it was better than the version of Patson and Namfon Kullanat. Patson is one of my favorite actor. Jis most memorable one to me was Ka Neung Ha co starring with Ning Kullasatree. I wonder when will someone sub it. It would be great if there was someone who will sub older lakorns than the new one.

Susie

sarNie Adult
i liked this lakorn. the p'ek is so cute!!!! pat is a great actress no wonder lots of pple like her. she's one of my favs now!

katia

sarNie Hatchling
have to agree that the praek is a cutie, he just needs a couple of more years to make him look more manly. LOL. He still looks to young. HEhe. as for Pat i love her so much!! Not many actresses would be able to portray 'fai dum' as well as she did! yep i'm a pat fan

kitkat

sarNie Elites
honestly, i was disappointed with this remake. but nonethless, pat does a great job
playing as fai dum. also this lakorn ended too quick as well. there's not much love
chemistry between nat and pat. =\ that's one of the reasons why i dislike comedy-
romance genre. .___. gotta return the dvd back to the store, thanks goodness i only
rented it, not buying it. ^^;

also i wonder nat is part of spanish? 'cause of his middle name "moris". ^^" his eyes
are sexy, too but his acting is a big turn-off. oh well, gotta give him a chance since it's
his first lakorn, right? ^0^

yes you guys are right, this definitely is better than patson/numfon version, though. =]

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheehe..i'm gonna start watchin' tis lakorn...seriously Pra'ek is such a cutie..how old is he only...19? cuz i heard somewhere tat he's younger than pat by 2 years or so...anywayz...i agree give him a chance to better his acting..and a couple of years will turn him into one good looking man! eheehe...

hey! if tis wuz betta than the Numfun & Patson version then i should be able to enjoy it since i enjoyed tat remake...even wen i didn't like Patson as a pra'ek at all....