Mae Ying (Compordee)

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i love her too but the lakorn drags for me .. but since you're a SILAMNEE's fan, you can catch it due to the fact that it's directed by the same guy who did silamnee and pleng pah w/weir&alex. i gave up after episode 2 .. it didn't seem to progress and a bit boring :( -- i'll wait til it pick up and then come back to finish it, if, desperate LOl

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
^haha. i love her too but the lakorn drags for me .. but since you're a SILAMNEE's fan, you can catch it due to the fact that it's directed by the same guy who did silamnee and pleng pah w/weir&alex. i gave up after episode 2 .. it didn't seem to progress and a bit boring :( -- i'll wait til it pick up and then come back to finish it, if, desperate LOl
i see i see. haha. i guess i'll wait too then.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually really enjoying the lakorn. I especially love the parts with the little girl Jiew. She is soooo funny. This kid is waaaay better than the Ton Glah kid in Buang Ruk Gammatep.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Tawin died! =( Omg, i did not see it coming! I'm enjoying the lakorn :] Ann is sooo gorgeous and her song is really catchy! Haha =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i haven't started this lakorn yet but omg my ann sirium is officially not in any more nang ek roles....i'm still in denial....

ps. i almost didn't continue watching buang ruk kammathep because of that ugly ass ton glah kid. he is soooooo NOT NOT NOT cute. hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
ps. i almost didn't continue watching buang ruk kammathep because of that ugly ass ton glah kid. he is soooooo NOT NOT NOT cute. hahaha
lol seriously! I think ch7 out of all the channels has the most cutest kids on their lakorns. Sometimes ch3 does too then ch5. LOL where in the world did they find the kid lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol seriously! I think ch7 out of all the channels has the most cutest kids on their lakorns. Sometimes ch3 does too then ch5. LOL where in the world did they find the kid lol
i was thinking the same thing. it's like, i always fall in love with these kids on channel 7. oh, btw, who's watching buang ruk kammathep. wooo, that ton glah kid is annoying and ugly as hell. his acting is soooooo fake too. he's suppose to be playing a 5 year old, but he's like 10 years old. LOL

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am semi watching it. LOL but the first 10 episode I read caps from Lyn's blog lmao!!! I, for some reason don't find Pong attractive and I feel like the only one :( I was watching episode 15, yeah I FF through a lot.

I can't believe you are still watching Mae Ying. The wardrobe is so ugh- very cheap! LOL but I want to catch up later though. Kind of slow on MY and so is my mood of watching it lol

Thookatha I am having trouble converting my aup files. I tried downloading lame like a hundredth time!