Mae Ying (Compordee)

Mann

lol thx diamend i wanna download it and convert it to my ipod so that my mom can watch toos lol. i was like mommy theres a new lakorn and she came straight ahead lol.

Mann

^ me neither but I'm giving it a shot lol. I'm watching episode 2 right now, its getting good or i should say better. I think its slow right now cause they wanna keep Nawintar in as possible lols.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol thx diamend i wanna download it and convert it to my ipod so that my mom can watch toos lol. i was like mommy theres a new lakorn and she came straight ahead lol.
lol aw. i haven't watched a lakorn w/ my mama in a while. deres not many good ones out dere but imma watch saab phuu saa w/ her when it gets dubbed. i like dat one a lottt

Mann

lol i quit that one after episode 4 haha. i thought it was pretty good but it made me go to sleep, maybe i should try it again lol hows it so far? i love watching movies with my mama too haha. she calls ae appo from kkj and rita papay lol i say papaya and apple lol thats how i remember there name. she calls oil the fow thae ror ror guy and mo bai bah lol. she remembers them by the lakorn she likes haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL my mama only make up names for aof lol da other people she knows their real names cause she asks. but she calls aof ai son and jao lae lol saab phuu saa is still good mann. i was scared dat it was gonna get shietty

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yall kno what? i thot the guy the like noon was WIN...haha he looks just like him in the picture and as a poster. but then when i saw him singing..i was like..nope! thats not him..lol

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Even though I read the summary for this lakorn, still not sure where it's headed cause Noon is about to get engaged to the khun chai then in the preview she disguise herself to go out and runs into Sornram and don't know what will happen but it looks like he's interested in Sirium, Noon's mom in the lakorn.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG Diamend I understand what you mean about the joker thing now lol. The 1st episode is so boring I had to skip through most of it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL she always play as a ho. she's cute when she play nice though. but i guess they think she look ho-ish so they keep giving her those roles lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so far the la korn is ok, but nice story.Noom look handsome, Noon look pretty as well as other characters too
but dang! Noon made me cried along with her the scene she and Navin Tar hug, she's such a good cryer it was a sweet scene
Sirium's song is so catchy especially the sha la la la la part 555+ i like it a lot, Sirium is still pretty can still be nang'ek
but it's kinda weird that pra'ek like the mom and then later the daughter and vice versa too

worldlove

sarNie Egg
Can someone give me a short summary of this lakorn??....like 5-10 sentences....the one available is way too long....thanks....