Mae Ying (Compordee)

Mann

pictures from channel 7 credit to channel 7 lol some of the pix i think are the same but there logos are just set in another place

Vanida

Save World Save Life
alot of old actors/actresses we haven't see for a long time glad to see them back cant wait to see noon+num

Mann

Yuph I wanted to pull my hair lol. Wow Tinah, your synopsis makes way more sense then mine lol. Great job I rather read yours hehe. Thanks for sharing ^^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
:p no I think it's about the same every translation is good because everyone takes the time to do them :p and yaya! I want to see this I hope it doesn't get slow though -.-"

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i want to watch this; a remake! wow sirium's hair makes her face even chubbier hehe...
i love nusaba! she's so classy and still pretty...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Another Version of the synopsis LOL since it was translated already :loool: I know how Mannie must feel translating this I almost pull my hair a few times
I almost pulled my hair reading both of them. They are about the same, not much difference. So read either one will be fine for those who don't know which one to read lol...

I have not seen the older version of this but gosh from the summary I just hope they won't drag it but most likely they will.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol are you kidding me fun? Ch 7 lakorns always drag when one of their top nang ek is in it because the fans continue to watch it lol and the ratings are decent

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yeah I noticed that with Ch7- they love to drag well all channels love to drag but Ch7 seems to do it constantly lol. And I don't like it. I love the power of FF!!!

nina07

sarNie Adult
Gosh, ch7 pictures are so horrible with the watermarks now. LOL. And such low quality too! <_< :p Haha..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know seriously -.-" the watermarks are horrible, but I guess they do it because they are tired of people taking it off their site and then adding their own logo to it :loool: