MaeKa Kanom Wan(Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol. I still haven't seen Likit Kamathep. I keep telling myself I'll watch it but never got to it. :lol: although I do loveee mart in Sapai look Thoong. :loool: that lakorn is soooo funny!
He was sooo good in Sapai Look Thoong, I watched that lakorn in two days, I was so addicted to it because he was funny yet also sweet, but there was that r-scene was unnecessary, except if Janie wasn't sooooo stubborn, and kept hurting him with her words, lol but overall I liked it :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
He was sooo good in Sapai Look Thoong, I watched that lakorn in two days, I was so addicted to it because he was funny yet also sweet, but there was that r-scene was unnecessary, except if Janie wasn't sooooo stubborn, and kept hurting him with her words, lol but overall I liked it :D
LOL he was so hilarious! My favorite scene in that would have to be when mart was waiting for Janie in the hospital waiting room. he fell asleep & then the next morning, one of the nurses woke him up & told him Janie had died. :loool: The look on his face was soooo funny I laugh everything I see that scene! LMAO.

Ahhh... the r-scene was wow... i didn't expect him to rawr her! i thought it would've been better as a willing...

Ahhh speaking of willing, i was hoping there would be on in here! :lmao:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL he was so hilarious! My favorite scene in that would have to be when mart was waiting for Janie in the hospital waiting room. he fell asleep & then the next morning, one of the nurses woke him up & told him Janie had died. :loool: The look on his face was soooo funny I laugh everything I see that scene! LMAO.

Ahhh... the r-scene was wow... i didn't expect him to rawr her! i thought it would've been better as a willing...

Ahhh speaking of willing, i was hoping there would be on in here! :lmao:
He was so funny, his little remarks to Janie were so cute. I really like the ring part. And I also liked Vicky's character, although she was really weak and innocent, I think she can portray that part quite well, especially since she can play various roles that aren't like this, it made me like her even more at her acting ability. My favorite characters were Mart and his father, they were soooo cute and funny together. And when Mart wanted to see Janie or when his mother wanted him to marry one of the girls, his father would try to help him escape lol.
I know I didn't expect the r-scene either. I agree, a willing would have been better, because Mart and Janie did have some sweet scenes like the beach one ^^

It would have been great if there was one, but where would they have put it? Unless it was at the end maybe? I was rooting for Wat to kiss Pai on the lips again, but it didn't happen. I think it would have been totally sweet if Wat told Pai that he wouldn't kiss another girl beside her, and I wanted them to go back to the retirement home thingy and sing again ^^ LOL.

BUT I did like the part right before he was going to give Pai the ring and they were talking about making the desserts for her grandmother, Pai said that they would fight to death, but then Wat said, "Not death! If you died, who would marry me?" :yahoo: that was sooooo cute <3 then he pulled out the ring. I liked the ring, it was simple and not over extravagant, but it had meaning to it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
He was so funny, his little remarks to Janie were so cute. I really like the ring part. And I also liked Vicky's character, although she was really weak and innocent, I think she can portray that part quite well, especially since she can play various roles that aren't like this, it made me like her even more at her acting ability. My favorite characters were Mart and his father, they were soooo cute and funny together. And when Mart wanted to see Janie or when his mother wanted him to marry one of the girls, his father would try to help him escape lol.
I know I didn't expect the r-scene either. I agree, a willing would have been better, because Mart and Janie did have some sweet scenes like the beach one ^^

It would have been great if there was one, but where would they have put it? Unless it was at the end maybe? I was rooting for Wat to kiss Pai on the lips again, but it didn't happen. I think it would have been totally sweet if Wat told Pai that he wouldn't kiss another girl beside her, and I wanted them to go back to the retirement home thingy and sing again ^^ LOL.

BUT I did like the part right before he was going to give Pai the ring and they were talking about making the desserts for her grandmother, Pai said that they would fight to death, but then Wat said, "Not death! If you died, who would marry me?" :yahoo: that was sooooo cute <3 then he pulled out the ring. I liked the ring, it was simple and not over extravagant, but it had meaning to it.
LOL. I loveeeee the dad in Sapai Look Thoong! He is tooo hilarious! Specially when he says... "arrrttttt!!!" haahah.

Oooh I absolutely adore Vicky! she's my favorite actress! Although I didn't like her character in Sapai look thoong, she sure did a great job at being weak & sweet. :D I prefer she plays the feisty roles.

Ahhh I was hoping there would be a kiss on the lips too! :lmao: but nooo... but it's okay... the whole ending scene was just beautiful! I loved it! I love how he propose to Pai. It wasn't too fancy but it was cute! Pai didn't even say Yes... she just mumbled. hahaha.

My absolute favorite part in Epi 15 was in the beginning when Pai hugged Wat from behind!!!! Ekkkkk... I squealed like a little mouse! It was soooo sweeetttt!!! I haven't seen a nang'ek hug pra'ek from behind in a while! LOL. & then she kissed him on the cheek! wahhhhh!! *jumps with Joy!*

Oooohh... Once again... I changed the song for the MV.... LOL.

joey

sarNie Adult
I'd rather do the reading than the writing so no need to feel bad your doing a great job :clap:
thanks Cherryapple for your encouraging words. :kiss: i love both reading & writing. :wub:

LOL. Awwe Joey don't feel bad for the long comment! It's nice to see someone loves the lakorn as much as I do :D
thanks Noy! i love knowing you, RR, CherryApple, and others love this lakorn as much as i do too. it give me great joys reading all you guys comments. :)

I thought it was soooo cute that she made it like that, wanting to be together. Wat's face was so cute, where he looked sooo concern, but right when she left, he smiled ^^

I'm going to watch this all over again this weekend, I lost count how many times I watched this lakorn.

Yeah they did cut that part, I was waiting for it. And when I saw Wat come in, I was like, "how is he going to take off his jacket, is he going to thrown it on the floor?" lol.

Yup. I love how every episode ended with Pai talking about a different dessert.
yes i really love that scene a lot. pai looked so worried & sad about her dessert falling apart. she really believe in it although she told wat earlier that it's just a legend. she really wants her love with him to be happily ever after. i love wat's expression too over her concern. he is so darn cute!!! :wub:

i already watched it again like 4 times now. i'm so happy that Wishy almost finish subbing it. gosh it is even more better when i understand what they're saying. luv every sec. of it!

haha..you r so funny. i was thinking that maybe he wants to get it on with pai so he takes off his jacket, you know? :p it's kinda suck that they took it out although i still think the ending is perfect the way it is.

LOL. It's gonna be about Pai realizing she's in love with Wat.... :wub:

haha. Orginally I was gonna use The Cheetah Girls - I won't say I'm in Love, then I change to Bua Chompoo -- In Luv & then this other thai song, I'm not sure of the name. LOL & Nowww i'm using 2 Become 1 - Rue Tua Rue Plao (Are you aware). Sooo I was debating & just questioning myself. who knows i might make 2 mvs :D depending on how the 1st one goes. LOL
oh i just love your concept Noy. like RR, i think 2 MVs would be even better. you can include a lot of sweet/cute scenes in there. your song choices are great. i believe what ever you choose to do, it would come out great no matter what as long as is all about pai & wat. :D i cannot wait to see it!

joey

sarNie Adult
When Wat was naming all those desserts, I was soooo amazed at him. That was soo cool, and I was thinking to myself that I probably couldn’t even recite any of them ahaha. Yup my cheeks hurt so much too.

I know, I could feel the love between them. It felt so real, and the eye contact between was so strong, I melted just watching them. It was a perfect ending. I really wanted Wat to kiss Pai on the lips, but the kiss on the forehead and the cheek was perfect, I couldn’t be any happier about an ending.

LOL you and me agree on a lot of things =D I think everyone portrayed their characters perfectly, I couldn’t imagine it any other way. So so sad that it ended. I’m going to miss this lakorn and the pairing and the cast so much. I hope they don’t ever make a remake of this, because it is perfect the way it is ^^ I will re-watch this one over and over, for laughs and cute & sweet parts too. A round of applause for the cast and crew for making this lakorn soooo great. :clap: I really hope this lakorn and cast wins some awards.

I know the last episode was my longest comment too. Actually this is the only lakorn that I write so much in one post lol. Thanks for everyone’s posts and the whole discussion when watching this lakorn too, I had a great time talking with everyone. Until the next lakorn, I hope to see you all there, which is going to be Jum Leuy Kamathep (right?) ^.-
i just love his voice & expression when he was naming all those desserts. gosh he's so cute! haha...me too. i think the best i can recite is one dessert. man, i might even mess up on that too since my memory block is not so great. :lol:

yes i really want wat to kiss pai on the lips too. i think it's kinda suck that he kissed her on the lips twice before but he didn't do it at the end when they're really in love. nonetheless, i totally in love with the forehead & cheek kiss. i'm so happy already that he kissed her on the cheek too instead of just the forehead. two is better than one, you know? i agree that i couldn't be any happier with the ending.

haha..yes i do find that you & i have a lot of similar opinions & outlooks regarding MKKW and cherry & mart. i love EVERYTHING about it, and i will miss it greatly including the casts. i agree with you that they shouldn't remake it since most of the remakes are suck. it would be nice if they make part 2 of MKKW or another lakorn with the majority of the same casts. i think that would be very nice to see all/most of them in the same lakorn again & having cherry & mart as the main characters. oh i do hope that they will win some awards too. we all feel that they deserve some kind of awards for making such a good lakorn like MKKW. in my mind, mart & cherry should get the best couple award.

this is the lakorn that i write so much on too, RR. i just have so many things that i like to share with you guys. likewise, thanks everyone for sharing & reading in this forum. i just love coming in here to join in with you guys on this lakorn & other stuffs. it just makes my day to read all your comments. like RR said, i hope to see you all again when Jum Leuy Kamathep airs. i might post once & while at other lakorns' topics, but i will definitely be there to comment my heart out on cherry's upcoming lakorns. :)

that is an awesome idea you have there, RR. how sweet it would be to hear wat saying he wouldn't kiss any other girl beside her. we all knew he wouldn't do something like that since he is so in love with pai and plus she would kill him if she knew he went around kissing other girls. lol. still it would be so sweet to hear he says it. haha.. it would be funny to see them dancing & singing at the retirement home once more. damn, it's suck that the scriptwriter didn't have awesome ideas like you RR. you would've made this lakorn 11/10 instead of 10/10. :p

when he said, ""Not death! If you died, who would marry me?" i just melt right there. gosh he always says the sweetest words to pai. she is so darn lucky to marry a man like wat. i'm so jealous of her. i like how the ring is simple too and it does have meaning to it. i just love how he propose to her and she was all shy. i think it's the first time seeing pai all shy like that. gosh, she was so shy that she had to mumble the yes out. lol. i thought the whole scene was sooo cute!!!

Ahhh I was hoping there would be a kiss on the lips too! :lmao: but nooo... but it's okay... the whole ending scene was just beautiful! I loved it! I love how he propose to Pai. It wasn't too fancy but it was cute! Pai didn't even say Yes... she just mumbled. hahaha.

My absolute favorite part in Epi 15 was in the beginning when Pai hugged Wat from behind!!!! Ekkkkk... I squealed like a little mouse! It was soooo sweeetttt!!! I haven't seen a nang'ek hug pra'ek from behind in a while! LOL. & then she kissed him on the cheek! wahhhhh!! *jumps with Joy!*

haha...i agree with you Noy. i loved everything about the ending and the proposal scene. it was so cute to see pai all shy in that scene. loved the hand kiss & the bear hug. :wub:

i totally adored the scene when pai hugged & kissed wat. yes, it's had been awhile for me too to see nang'ek hug pra'ek from behind. i loved that she didn't just hugged him but kissed him also. i was giggling and smiling like a little girl. gosh they're still one good looking couple even when pai looks like a man. i guess whatever they do or however they look together, they still make one of the cutest couples ever. love cherry & mart!!!! :wub:

LOL. change all you want Noy. i have faith in you that you will make one of the best MV ever. i will be waiting patiently to watch it. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhh Joey!! I haven't watched the last epi again! Too busy trying to figure out what song to use. :lol: There's soooo many good songs & soo many scenes it's hard to figure out which one to use! :lol:

Oohhhh another scene I loveee was Ai Nat & Na Kaew's wedding ceremony where G`mama already gave them the approval to get married. Loong Krit kissed Pa Udom & Ai Nat & Na Kaew were getting all sweet so then Pai taps Wat was pointing to them saying something like "oh do what they're doing" :lol: So Wat gives Pai a kiss on the hand.. ahhhhhhh :wub: :clap: It was tooooo cute! She asked for it!!? :blush:

I love how Pai tells him she loves him. She was like screaming it in his face saying, "you should already know how I feel, Ai Ma Wat!" :lol:

OOOhhhhh soooo cannot wait to the ending episodes on DVD! Going tomorrow!!!! I sooo cannot wait!! I will have a copy of this lakorn in DVD & saved in my computer. :D I'm so excited!

Absolutely loveeee it! I loveeee it loveeee it loveeee it! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwee.... i still haven't seen the bloopers yet! :lmao: I've been meaning to get to it but gosh been busy trying to make my MV! I still haven't seen the cast on the talk show. :( I'll get to it!!!! I'm more focused on making the MV. :lol:

gasps... Cherry's the one who talks about the deserts towards the end of every episode?!?! :eek: I ... did.... not know that!!! LOL. I'm so slow...

Oohhhh I find it funny how Wat automatically remembers how to make all those goodies... I mean... he hasn't been working for Pai that long & BAM! He knows all the recipes already. :lol:

I want pictures of the every last scenes, :( I've been searching but noo luck... :lmao:

Man, I thought Pan would've gotten with somebody... I felt sorry for her. When she found out about Thongake, I seriously thought she was gonna kill herself specially the way she was shaking her head! that's like the "i'mma kill myself" shake. LOL or the "I'ma go crazy" shake. hahaha. I wish they would've shown her getting with somebody. Poor Wat & Pai played her... A dude & a girl... that is just wrong! but I'm glad she didn't like regulate on Pai or hurt Pai for what she did.

This weekend I am sooo having a MKKW marathon... specially now that it's over. wahhhhh....!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I just finished this lakorn....I love it so much...i'm gonna missed this lakorn...what am I going to do on Monday and Tuesday now? No more Mart and cherry...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LOL. I loveeeee the dad in Sapai Look Thoong! He is tooo hilarious! Specially when he says... "arrrttttt!!!" haahah.

Oooh I absolutely adore Vicky! she's my favorite actress! Although I didn't like her character in Sapai look thoong, she sure did a great job at being weak & sweet. :D I prefer she plays the feisty roles.

I know it was a cute way, and Pai just like nodded her head and smile as her answer.

That part was sooo cute, I love Wat's expression for both of those, surprise and happy.

LOL, another song change.
thanks Cherryapple for your encouraging words. :kiss: i love both reading & writing. :wub:

thanks Noy! i love knowing you, RR, CherryApple, and others love this lakorn as much as i do too. it give me great joys reading all you guys comments. :)

yes i really love that scene a lot. pai looked so worried & sad about her dessert falling apart. she really believe in it although she told wat earlier that it's just a legend. she really wants her love with him to be happily ever after. i love wat's expression too over her concern. he is so darn cute!!! :wub:

i already watched it again like 4 times now. i'm so happy that Wishy almost finish subbing it. gosh it is even more better when i understand what they're saying. luv every sec. of it!

haha..you r so funny. i was thinking that maybe he wants to get it on with pai so he takes off his jacket, you know? :p it's kinda suck that they took it out although i still think the ending is perfect the way it is.

oh i just love your concept Noy. like RR, i think 2 MVs would be even better. you can include a lot of sweet/cute scenes in there. your song choices are great. i believe what ever you choose to do, it would come out great no matter what as long as is all about pai & wat. :D i cannot wait to see it!
I know I watch the last episode like 5x already, and right before I go to sleep, I watch the last part over again lol.
Wishy is soooo great, I love that she subs this and it's really fast too. Knowing what they are saying just makes it even more sweet.
AHAHHAh that is way funnier than mine.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i just love his voice & expression when he was naming all those desserts. gosh he's so cute! haha...me too. i think the best i can recite is one dessert. man, i might even mess up on that too since my memory block is not so great.

yes i really want wat to kiss pai on the lips too. i think it's kinda suck that he kissed her on the lips twice before but he didn't do it at the end when they're really in love. nonetheless, i totally in love with the forehead & cheek kiss. i'm so happy already that he kissed her on the cheek too instead of just the forehead. two is better than one, you know? i agree that i couldn't be any happier with the ending.

haha..yes i do find that you & i have a lot of similar opinions & outlooks regarding MKKW and cherry & mart. i love EVERYTHING about it, and i will miss it greatly including the casts. i agree with you that they shouldn't remake it since most of the remakes are suck. it would be nice if they make part 2 of MKKW or another lakorn with the majority of the same casts. i think that would be very nice to see all/most of them in the same lakorn again & having cherry & mart as the main characters. oh i do hope that they will win some awards too. we all feel that they deserve some kind of awards for making such a good lakorn like MKKW. in my mind, mart & cherry should get the best couple award.

this is the lakorn that i write so much on too, RR. i just have so many things that i like to share with you guys. likewise, thanks everyone for sharing & reading in this forum. i just love coming in here to join in with you guys on this lakorn & other stuffs. it just makes my day to read all your comments. like RR said, i hope to see you all again when Jum Leuy Kamathep airs. i might post once & while at other lakorns' topics, but i will definitely be there to comment my heart out on cherry's upcoming lakorns.

that is an awesome idea you have there, RR. how sweet it would be to hear wat saying he wouldn't kiss any other girl beside her. we all knew he wouldn't do something like that since he is so in love with pai and plus she would kill him if she knew he went around kissing other girls. lol. still it would be so sweet to hear he says it. haha.. it would be funny to see them dancing & singing at the retirement home once more. damn, it's suck that the scriptwriter didn't have awesome ideas like you RR. you would've made this lakorn 11/10 instead of 10/10.

when he said, ""Not death! If you died, who would marry me?" i just melt right there. gosh he always says the sweetest words to pai. she is so darn lucky to marry a man like wat. i'm so jealous of her. i like how the ring is simple too and it does have meaning to it. i just love how he propose to her and she was all shy. i think it's the first time seeing pai all shy like that. gosh, she was so shy that she had to mumble the yes out. lol. i thought the whole scene was sooo cute!!!

haha...i agree with you Noy. i loved everything about the ending and the proposal scene. it was so cute to see pai all shy in that scene. loved the hand kiss & the bear hug. :wub:

i totally adored the scene when pai hugged & kissed wat. yes, it's had been awhile for me too to see nang'ek hug pra'ek from behind. i loved that she didn't just hugged him but kissed him also. i was giggling and smiling like a little girl. gosh they're still one good looking couple even when pai looks like a man. i guess whatever they do or however they look together, they still make one of the cutest couples ever. love cherry & mart!!!! :wub:

LOL. change all you want Noy. i have faith in you that you will make one of the best MV ever. i will be waiting patiently to watch it.
Yup, Wat’s kiss on the forehead and cheek melted my heart. And the way Pai looked so happy when he did, was so amazing.

Me too, I love everything. Yeah remakes usually sucks. GASP, if they made a MKKW 2, that would be sooo cool, that would be my #1 lakorn to watch. Yeah, as much as I love ATEAM, I think that Mart & Cherry should win the best couple award. And I hope the songs in here get awards too, they were beautiful, and fit every scene. Especially that car scene when Pai fell asleep and Wat almost kissed her :wub:

I know, I have so much to say when it comes to this lakorn. Like every scene needs to be talked about because it was so good and funny and cute and sweet. Yup me too, in Cherry’s upcoming lakorns, I’m going to be comment and comment, I’m so glad that she is getting more known now, because she is such a great actress.

LOL Yeah, if Wat kissed another girl, Pai would beat the crap out of him or dress up as Thong-ake. That reminds me, that part was so cute when Wat said that Pai will be Thong-ake one more time and he will be a mafia for one more time. AWWWWW. LOL, thanks, but I think all of our ideas would have made this a 20/10 ^.^ I also think that the scriptwriters could have done all of that if they had one more episode, which they should have because I can’t get enough of this.

I know, Wat says the sweetest things. I agree with you, Pai is so lucky to find a guy like that. Yeah, whenever Wat does something sweet or cute, Pai is at a lost of words and blushes. =)

I love every time they hug each other, especially when Wat hugs Pai, his big arms wrapped around her :wub:
awwee.... i still haven't seen the bloopers yet! :lmao: I've been meaning to get to it but gosh been busy trying to make my MV! I still haven't seen the cast on the talk show. I'll get to it!!!! I'm more focused on making the MV.

gasps... Cherry's the one who talks about the deserts towards the end of every episode?!?! :eek: I ... did.... not know that!!! LOL. I'm so slow...

Oohhhh I find it funny how Wat automatically remembers how to make all those goodies... I mean... he hasn't been working for Pai that long & BAM! He knows all the recipes already.

I want pictures of the every last scenes, :( I've been searching but noo luck... :lmao:

Man, I thought Pan would've gotten with somebody... I felt sorry for her. When she found out about Thongake, I seriously thought she was gonna kill herself specially the way she was shaking her head! that's like the "i'mma kill myself" shake. LOL or the "I'ma go crazy" shake. hahaha. I wish they would've shown her getting with somebody. Poor Wat & Pai played her... A dude & a girl... that is just wrong! but I'm glad she didn't like regulate on Pai or hurt Pai for what she did.

This weekend I am sooo having a MKKW marathon... specially now that it's over. wahhhhh....!
You have to watch the bloopers, they are hilarious. And the talk show is pretty cool too.
AHAHAH Noy, you are so funny.
I thought that part was sooo cute, when he just kept naming them and telling everyone what it was.
I know, I felt so bad for Pan and how she found out that Thong-ake was Pai. She looks so hurt, especially since she fell in love with Thong-ake. But liked how in the end she didn't go crazy and let Pai and Wat be together happily. At least in real life, Pan gets her happy ending ^^
I just finished this lakorn....I love it so much...i'm gonna missed this lakorn...what am I going to do on Monday and Tuesday now? No more Mart and cherry...
I know, Mon. & Tues. won't feel the same anymore. But I am planning to watch the first ep. of Pat & Film's to see if it's any good.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
credits to lyn's blog, here is Oh's soon-to-be-husband ^^
http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/03/ohs-fiance/
She seems happy, and wants to start a family too AWWWWW. WOW, I didn't know that she was 32 and that she dated Tik before either. Heehee I wonder if Oh and Cherry ever talked about Tik, since Cherry did a lakorn with him lol.

I also want to say once again that I LOVE Wishy so much :wub: :wub: :wub: doing the subs for the talk show so quickly & for subbing MKKW.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha. If I were to add my input & ideas to the lakorn, it'll be just wild. :loool: maybe even x-rated. :ph34r:

I would've add lots of kisses & hugs... more jealousy scenes.... uhm... a willing.... hahah.... let's see... some exotic club scenes... ohhh i can go on & on. hahaha. I'll keep it clean. muahahah...

Ahh... oh's fiance isn't fine... but it's okay. Glad she found real loveee :D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hahaha. If I were to add my input & ideas to the lakorn, it'll be just wild. :loool: maybe even x-rated. :ph34r:

I would've add lots of kisses & hugs... more jealousy scenes.... uhm... a willing.... hahah.... let's see... some exotic club scenes... ohhh i can go on & on. hahaha. I'll keep it clean. muahahah...

Ahh... oh's fiance isn't fine... but it's okay. Glad she found real loveee :D
LOL will your ideas be as wild as your fanfics? or worse? GASP =O lol

ahahaha that's too funny. then would be for mature adults :loool:

she seems happy.^^

watching the talk show right now with eng. sub. OMG it's sooo much funnier now that i know what they are saying. I'm like laughing so hard, my stomach hurts.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL will your ideas be as wild as your fanfics? or worse? GASP =O lol

ahahaha that's too funny. then would be for mature adults :loool:

she seems happy.^^

watching the talk show right now with eng. sub. OMG it's sooo much funnier now that i know what they are saying. I'm like laughing so hard, my stomach hurts.
It'll be... just as wild. :lol: I've decided to continue writing "I'm in Luv Wid A Stripper" :D but I dropped Pain & Pleasure.

Ooohh I still need to watch that too.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
It'll be... just as wild. :lol: I've decided to continue writing "I'm in Luv Wid A Stripper" :D but I dropped Pain & Pleasure.

Ooohh I still need to watch that too.
YAY that you're continuing your Chakrit/Cherry :) sad you're dropping your Dennis/Rita :(

Watch it soon, it's really funny, especially Uncle Krit. There's a part where Louis talks about his neck, and what this fortune teller said, kind of sad. But he did get to spend time with his friend, Ananda (the hottie :drool: ) lol. And I learned more about Cherry and Mart. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
YAY that you're continuing your Chakrit/Cherry :) sad you're dropping your Dennis/Rita :(

Watch it soon, it's really funny, especially Uncle Krit. There's a part where Louis talks about his neck, and what this fortune teller said, kind of sad. But he did get to spend time with his friend, Ananda (the hottie :drool: ) lol. And I learned more about Cherry and Mart. :wub:
After watching this & listening to a stripper song, I realize I need to update it. :lol: As for Dennis/Rita's fanfic, I just can't get into it! I've tried writing it repeatedly... soo... I'm gonna leave it alone for now...

AHhh I'm watching the show right now! the bloopers are funny! :D Too bad they didn't show any with Mart... or Keng. that would've been funny!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
aweeee.... Poor Louis! He can't even turn his neck all the way.... :lmao: He look all sad telling his story.

Oohhh Cherry's a little speed racer! doing 200! :eek: I did not know that Loong Krit & Pa Udom are husband/wife in real life! gasssppp...!!! I'm surprise!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
After watching this & listening to a stripper song, I realize I need to update it. :lol: As for Dennis/Rita's fanfic, I just can't get into it! I've tried writing it repeatedly... soo... I'm gonna leave it alone for now...

AHhh I'm watching the show right now! the bloopers are funny! :D Too bad they didn't show any with Mart... or Keng. that would've been funny!!
ahahaah a stripper song. But I know what you mean, you write a part, but then decide you want to change it, then you write it again and it doesn't work. I feel like that too.

I know, I really wished that there was some Keng bloopers, like if he make his growl sound wrong or something LOL.
aweeee.... Poor Louis! He can't even turn his neck all the way.... :lmao: He look all sad telling his story.

Oohhh Cherry's a little speed racer! doing 200! :eek: I did not know that Loong Krit & Pa Udom are husband/wife in real life! gasssppp...!!! I'm surprise!
I know, but I'm sooo happy he's fine now ^^ and that he wasn't alone :) but the nurse part was hilarious, when they were talking about who bathed him.

Yeah, she's likes to drive fast. ahahha. And Mart loves nature, how cute.
Are they? I thought it was just that they were on tv together.
I thought this was his wife: (credits to lyn's blog)

“Toi” Settha Sirakaya, his daughter, and wife Aranya Namwong

But I thought it was so sweet how he's still studying in political science. It was so sad when he was saying that he loves to study except his family didn't have money for him. But now he has money for him to study ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahahaah a stripper song. But I know what you mean, you write a part, but then decide you want to change it, then you write it again and it doesn't work. I feel like that too.

I know, I really wished that there was some Keng bloopers, like if he make his growl sound wrong or something LOL.

I know, but I'm sooo happy he's fine now ^^ and that he wasn't alone :) but the nurse part was hilarious, when they were talking about who bathed him.

Yeah, she's likes to drive fast. ahahha. And Mart loves nature, how cute.
Are they? I thought it was just that they were on tv together.
I thought this was his wife: (credits to lyn's blog)

“Toi” Settha Sirakaya, his daughter, and wife Aranya Namwong

But I thought it was so sweet how he's still studying in political science. It was so sad when he was saying that he loves to study except his family didn't have money for him. But now he has money for him to study ^^
Louis got all shy when they asked him who bathed him. LOL. Oh what...?? Loong Krit & Pa Udom aren't really together??? NEVERMIND, I went back to watch it & got it all wrong. LOL. I thought of the host told Pa Udom to hug Loong Krit because that's her husband but I didn't hear husband in the lakorn! LOL my burst!. Loong Krit is soooo adorable!